Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yea this is prolly my all time favorite picture of her...if I had been able to talk about it at the time and you hadn't placed certain restrictions on what kind of pictures we use for our guide I would have chosen this one LOL. The lower lip bite and the upturned eyes gives off this mixture of innocence and lust and is just....*drool* it gets bonus points for the soft lighting in my favorite color too :)
Your reaction right there is exactly why I put the restrictions on the pictures for the guide. I would hate to take that moment away from someone by teasing the best shot of them in the game during a lewd scene. I want to tease the beautiful models just enough to keep someone guessing as to how the scene will unfold. If I saw a lewd screen shot of Stacy before I got to experience it for myself in the game I probably would be upset. It's different if it is not something planned for in the game though. Maybe that is just me, but I like the tease more so than the full reveal.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Belle is so beautiful, I hope that BD develops some romance between them.
I agree, but there is not a big rush for that there are so many other girls that hopefully will get there chance first. Stacy, Natalie, Ruby, Jasmine, Harper, and so many more. To be honest I hope we get some time with the twins first (no not SB and BB those are for The Krypt Angel only) I am talking about Blue and Orange. They look like fun to me, and I am ready to taste the rainbow.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Your reaction right there is exactly why I put the restrictions on the pictures for the guide. I would hate to take that moment away from someone by teasing the best shot of them in the game during a lewd scene. I want to tease the beautiful models just enough to keep someone guessing as to how the scene will unfold. If I saw a lewd screen shot of Stacy before I got to experience it for myself in the game I probably would be upset. It's different if it is not something planned for in the game though. Maybe that is just me, but I like the tease more so than the full reveal.
Oh I totally get that and I agree with you on all counts :D I was merely saying that if that weren't the case I totally would have wanted to use it cuz she just looks so damn hot in it ;)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I agree, but there is not a big rush for that there are so many other girls that hopefully will get there chance first. Stacy, Natalie, Ruby, Jasmine, Harper, and so many more. To be honest I hope we get some time with the twins first (no not SB and BB those are for The Krypt Angel only) I am talking about Blue and Orange. They look like fun to me, and I am ready to taste the rainbow.
for future reference call em the Rainbow Twins or something :p

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
*sigh* you've only brought this on yourself

View attachment 847187

BB: Aaaaw Daddy you made me heathen for breakfast....and my birthday isn't even till next month! How sweet of you *insane giggle*

SB: I would say I take no pleasure in killing you but Daddy hasn't let us out to play in a while so I'd totally be lying:giggle:
Ah. Something to "watch" during my lunch break.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
My favorite time in the thread is what I log in after I wake up and get to respond to all the crazy stuff I missed when I was sleeping. I really enjoy when there are others here and the thread is more like a conversation too.

I am also excited that the next update is targeted for this weekend. I have so many questions that I need answers on I can't wait.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I'm wondering where Mabel fits into Veronica's family. Mabel is Vee's cousin, but Vanessa looks too young to be her mother, so is there another sister around that we don't yet know about? And if so can we meet her?.

I also noticed Mabel does not share Vee and Van's Heterochromia. I haven't checked Nathan's eyes yet, though, but heterochromia is supposedly a hereditary trait (although I'm sure not ALL family members share it).

All this discussion about eyes made me notice this and yes, that's mainly due to how much Braindrop 's renders have improved. It made me go back to the Shauna date and change my andwer from personality to eyes.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I'm wondering where Mabel fits into Veronica's family. Mabel is Vee's cousin, but Vanessa looks too young to be her mother, so is there another sister around that we don't yet know about? And if so can we meet her?.

I also noticed Mabel does not share Vee and Van's Heterochromia. I haven't checked Nathan's eyes yet, though, but heterochromia is supposedly a hereditary trait (although I'm sure not ALL family members share it).

All this discussion about eyes made me notice this and yes, that's mainly due to how much Braindrop 's renders have improved. It made me go back to the Shauna date and change my andwer from personality to eyes.
The hell are you talking about ?Vanessa is Veronica's sister which makes Mabel a cousin to BOTH of them

as for the lack of Heterochromia she could come from the side of the family that lacks the trait

Reactions: csmk14

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
That would be confusing to me!
We usually call our cousins (children of aunts/uncles) Neef and Nicht and nephews/nieces (children of siblings/cousins) Neefje and Nightje (Little Nephew/Niece)

Edit: Unless of course the cousin is younger than you, then they also become a Neefje/Nichtje (Little Cousin) . Fun for all.

• Wow

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
We usually call our cousins (children of aunts/uncles) Neef and Nicht and nephews/nieces (children of siblings/cousins) Neefje and Nightje (Little Nephew/Niece)

Edit: Unless of course the cousin is younger than you, then they also become a Neefje/Nichtje (Little Cousin) . Fun for all.
And here I was thinking the US English language was confusing.

I am sure plans will probably change after the bowling alley brawl, but hopefully we still get to see Vanessa, Veronica and Mabel on Day 9 when the MC is supposed to play some basketball with Nathan again.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Okay, I don't know if this has already been said; it probably has and was by LocoGringo78 ;)

Flashbacks - Warning: Heavy spoilers here and potential mind-hurting stuff :p

Willow/Cedar/Stacy
I think that the flashbacks where the hair changes colour on his "sister" could both be correct, he's just remembering different scenes from his past; and this is where we enter potentially strange territory. This doesn't mean that either that what has happened so far in the game is right or wrong; here are some possible options.
  1. What has happened so far is completely true - Willow is MCs sister; Stacy so far is not related.
  2. What has happened so far is not completely true - Willow is a plant, but... ***dun dun dun** she doesn't know she's a plant because she's been hypnotised by Lauren into having all these "memories", this would mean Lauren is working with/for the walking shitstain AKA Ryker.
  3. What has happened so far is almost true - Willow is MCs sister; Stacy might also be his sister that neither Willow or MC know about or remember properly.
  4. This one is the most far out-there theory, but still plausible (at least within the realms of tropey adult gaming - which I know Braindrop isn't known for before the twins come after me ;)) - Neither Willow nor Stacey are MCs "sister", they all grew up in a children's home which is why MC has conflicting memories; Wendy is his biological mother but didn't have a lot to do with him after birth; therefore both Willow and Stacey are to put it crudely "open for business" and Wendy is trying to get back into his life either because he's famous now or because she genuinely cares about him; Azel is almost unchanged; she brought him up after he left the children's home.

Thoughts?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok just quick question for anyone who has downloaded the 0.7.7.1 update is it worth downloading or do you think I should just wait until day 8 part 1. I am doing a fresh replay now since I am on a scavenger hunt for hidden clues and foreshadowing. I found another one today or at least my mind thinks I did.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
I am sure plans will probably change after the bowling alley brawl, but hopefully we still get to see Vanessa, Veronica and Mabel on Day 9 when the MC is supposed to play some basketball with Nathan again.
Some Hairstyling and WVM Clothes and Nathan would easy be a Ladykiller. xD

What i could totally believe/see would be that Willow( nickname forgotten) and Shauna would storm the Police to get MC free. Or atleast to sleep with him in the same Bed.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes