Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah, people forget that not every country is as puritanical as the good old US. LOL

Will we ever see the MC in class again? We only saw him in one at all... Which conveniently had only female students. Just wonder if the MC actually attended classes besides that.
Damn big words there I felt dumb for a bit since I had no clue what that first statement meant. I think the class is just a placeholder for the whole school day, too much to do a full day schedule in my opinion. The one class works perfect for me.

Reactions: BeoWoolF

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Think there was a second class im same subject where he had to stay after lessons, for getting in late. Remember because of Veronica, now when that teacher witch hunt at the school is over I would not mind MC spending a few nights with her either while having to stay after class. :p
There is only 1 teacher shown in the game and that is Veronica. The sex scandal is still fresh in everyone's minds so I do not expect it to go away easily. I do think that last update opened the door for a Harper MC relationship. I think Harper is finally going to be able to sleep fine anytime she stays at the MC house. Which may start with Natalie sneaking out to get some MC time first and then it will expand to Harper giving the MC a proper thank you for saving her from Ryker.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
There is only 1 teacher shown in the game and that is Veronica. The sex scandal is still fresh in everyone's minds so I do not expect it to go away easily. I do think that last update opened the door for a Harper MC relationship. I think Harper is finally going to be able to sleep fine anytime she stays at the MC house. Which may start with Natalie sneaking out to get some MC time first and then it will expand to Harper giving the MC a proper thank you for saving her from Ryker.
Yeah if anything will happen with Veronica in the near future it is likely through Nathan and far away from the College or her stopping teaching there for whatever reason.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah if anything will happen with Veronica in the near future it is likely through Nathan and far away from the College or her stopping teaching there for whatever reason.
Well, with Charles being removed and Bella taking more of a role perhaps Veronica will come back?

I didn't mean to start anything. I just thought the "college" setting was lacking in a lot of college. Not that I really want to see the MC sitting in class after class. LOL. But there isn't a lot of talk about classes by anyone. Hopefully we shall see a basketball game soon.

Besides Stacy (and the rest of the redheads), I am looking forward to sex scenes with Natalie, Harper, Moon, Veronica, and Carly (big girls need love too).
Also also wik... Vanessa.

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
I'm trying to think of who MC could dress up as for Halloween. Captain America? Thor? Superman? If Willow goes as She-Hulk, maybe MC can be the big green mean machine.

Reactions: csmk14

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I'm trying to think of who MC could dress up as for Halloween. Captain America? Thor? Superman? If Willow goes as She-Hulk, maybe MC can be the big green mean machine.
Bloodpool, because he's pretty good at taking punches.

Edit: Deadpool

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok. So outside of the conversations that the MC should not be in jail or why is Wendy not in jail too stuff. How do you think the MC will get out?

• He just gets let go since there are no official charges against him in the morning.
  • Legal action from one of the fixers causes the team to be let go no later than first thing in the morning
  • A former or potential client comes to the teams aide to get them released
  • A visit from the detective working on the case related to Vanessa's ex-husband pays a visit and gets the team released on the basis for help putting Charles/Ryker and whoever else is behind the case behind bars.
  • He doesn't get out the entire day 8 part 1 release is the MC behind bars with people visiting him while they work on his release.
  • An attempted prision break by the girls to get him freed.
  • A protest starts outside the police station demanding his release.
  • Footage from the bowling alley and reporters give the policy all they needed and they have no evidence to get them team locked up.
  • Media footage forces the police to release the team based on footage they released to the public
  • Damien turns himself in and it is his redeeming act, causing the team to be released
  • Something else.
I'll be back later to see the responses.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Ok. So outside of the conversations that the MC should not be in jail or why is Wendy not in jail too stuff. How do you think the MC will get out?

• He just gets let go since there are no official charges against him in the morning.
  • Legal action from one of the fixers causes the team to be let go no later than first thing in the morning
  • A visit from the detective working on the case related to Vanessa's ex-husband pays a visit and gets the team released on the basis for help putting Charles/Ryker and whoever else is behind the case behind bars.
  • He doesn't get out the entire day 8 part 1 release is the MC behind bars with people visiting him while they work on his release.
  • Footage from the bowling alley and reporters give the policy all they needed and they have no evidence to get them team locked up.
  • Media footage forces the police to release the team based on footage they released to the public
  • Damien turns himself in and it is his redeeming act, causing the team to be released
  • Something else.

I think It'll be both Rachel and Belle working together to get him out!

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
There is just not enough render time in those to get to everything needed, Jail has to be first, then I would assume practice with the team (this could get cancelled but it doesn't make sense when they have their first game day 10), at or after practice Harper and the MC need to meet with Belle (I could see this maybe moved), then also squeeze in an interview with Moon (which is hopefully not cancelled again). Now none of this is so far is meeting with any of his girls and that has to happen sometime as well. Then we also need some time with Wendy and Willow, the meeting with Millie (unfortunately she gets top bill since she is Jamie's mom).
I'm 50:50 on the game on Monday even happening anymore. They really didn't want to do it anyway, and they've lost like half the team. Along with him recovering from the brutal assault, that would be a perfect excuse to cancel it without losing face. Of course it's possible they go ahead with it too, and the drama means it wouldn't be so much of a blow if they don't win, and would make them look really great if they did win while he's still covered in bruises.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

• Something else.

:unsure:
  • Doubtful
    [*]I agree with cmsk14's thought about Rachael & Belle working together
    [*]Possibly, if Rachael & Belle feel the need for some "STAR" power
    [*]Maybe
    [*]It is a possibility and quite likely depending on if/how many times your responded to the media
    [*]Would be good
    [*]Also a likely
    [*]Would be a good thing for him to do
    [*]Doubtful

Reactions: DA22 and csmk14

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Isn't it obvious? He could go as Michael Jordan and just wear the 23.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

• Something else.

I think it maybe a combination of those depending on the decisions made by the player.

But to give a crazy theory:

The media coverage of the fight, what happened at the bowling alley, causes fans/fan girls to begin a protest outside the jail that night. Rachel and Belle, using their contacts and influence, bring pressure onto the police citing the media footage and the fact that Ryker has been hounding the MC since day 1. Perhaps Damien is interviewed where he tells his side of the story (Rachel ensuring his mother gets the care she needs so that Damien can speak without fear of retribution). Due to all of this pressure the police release the MC, he is mobbed by fans/fangirls/his girls upon exiting the jail.

The day will include the MC (player) deciding if he forgives Damien, sex with a bunch of teary eyed woman, Belle bending over backwards to keep him at WVM (perhaps Azel threatened to have Ethan transfer somewhere safe) and she keeps the Ryker gang from pressing charges, and then there is tentative agreement to push the exhibition game by a few days. Day ends with one of the guys that Wendy ran over dying and the cops arresting her for vehicular homicide.

• Wow
Reactions: Maviarab

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019

• Something else.

Maybe it has something to do with a scheme that revolves around an upcoming game? If MC is sitting in jail, he can't play and it makes the team look bad. While MC is in police custody, it doesn't seem like he was formally arrested on any charges. If that were the case than they will likely have to let him go after about a day or two. My idea is that MC is in jail now because someone higher up paid off the cops to hold him until some sort of scheme goes ahead.

Reactions: DA22

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
I Wonder what will hapen with Damien. It would not be a Surprise if he lands in a Cell. Sure he did it only because he needs the Money for his Mother (A Reason i can Accept, nothenless idiotic).
MC, as much as he hates Damien atm. would probably still try to help him tho. Simply because he was raised as a Boy with the Will to help the ones in Need.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
This thread has way too much momentum for me. *sigh* But I digress…

Okay, I don't know if this has already been said; it probably has and was by LocoGringo78 ;)

Flashbacks - Warning: Heavy spoilers here and potential mind-hurting stuff :p

Willow/Cedar/Stacy
I think that the flashbacks where the hair changes colour on his "sister" could both be correct, he's just remembering different scenes from his past; and this is where we enter potentially strange territory. This doesn't mean that either that what has happened so far in the game is right or wrong; here are some possible options.
  1. What has happened so far is completely true - Willow is MCs sister; Stacy so far is not related.
  2. What has happened so far is not completely true - Willow is a plant, but... ***dun dun dun** she doesn't know she's a plant because she's been hypnotised by Lauren into having all these "memories", this would mean Lauren is working with/for the walking shitstain AKA Ryker.
  3. What has happened so far is almost true - Willow is MCs sister; Stacy might also be his sister that neither Willow or MC know about or remember properly.
  4. This one is the most far out-there theory, but still plausible (at least within the realms of tropey adult gaming - which I know Braindrop isn't known for before the twins come after me ;)) - Neither Willow nor Stacey are MCs "sister", they all grew up in a children's home which is why MC has conflicting memories; Wendy is his biological mother but didn't have a lot to do with him after birth; therefore both Willow and Stacey are to put it crudely "open for business" and Wendy is trying to get back into his life either because he's famous now or because she genuinely cares about him; Azel is almost unchanged; she brought him up after he left the children's home.

Thoughts?
I'm currently leaning towards your third point (but am quite fascinated by your fourth point as well) as it would explain some if not all of the observations I made… wow, nearly 50 pages back. :eek:

LocoGringo78, I also read your response of course, which thoroughly lays out how the different girls came to playing a part in the dream sequences, but there's still Stacy's general demeanor. Being somewhat defensive, secretive even, her whereabouts at times unknown. And her slip of the tongue is really bothering me. And I think that her also being the MC's sisters is a neat explanation (of sorts).

Though in the end, I may be reading too much into it and she's just going about her own perfectly normal business.

:unsure:
  • Doubtful
    [*]I agree with cmsk14's thought about Rachael & Belle working together
    [*]Possibly, if Rachael & Belle feel the need for some "STAR" power
    [*]Maybe
    [*]It is a possibility and quite likely depending on if/how many times your responded to the media
    [*]Would be good
    [*]Also a likely
    [*]Would be a good thing for him to do
    [*]Doubtful
I like the point about the media interactions having an impact on the possible pressure that may be applied to the legal system. Which mustn't necessarily be a good thing, as the people representing it may feel pressured into not being lenient – solely on the basis that as a sports star, he may be expecting exactly that.[/spoiler]

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I think it maybe a combination of those depending on the decisions made by the player.

But to give a crazy theory:

The media coverage of the fight, what happened at the bowling alley, causes fans/fan girls to begin a protest outside the jail that night. Rachel and Belle, using their contacts and influence, bring pressure onto the police citing the media footage and the fact that Ryker has been hounding the MC since day 1. Perhaps Damien is interviewed where he tells his side of the story (Rachel ensuring his mother gets the care she needs so that Damien can speak without fear of retribution). Due to all of this pressure the police release the MC, he is mobbed by fans/fangirls/his girls upon exiting the jail.

The day will include the MC (player) deciding if he forgives Damien, sex with a bunch of teary eyed woman, Belle bending over backwards to keep him at WVM (perhaps Azel threatened to have Ethan transfer somewhere safe) and she keeps the Ryker gang from pressing charges, and then there is tentative agreement to push the exhibition game by a few days. Day ends with one of the guys that Wendy ran over dying and the cops arresting her for vehicular homicide.
You had me until the very last point. I sure hope that nothing happens to her.

Reactions: csmk14
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes