Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Maybe it has something to do with a scheme that revolves around an upcoming game? If MC is sitting in jail, he can't play and it makes the team look bad. While MC is in police custody, it doesn't seem like he was formally arrested on any charges. If that were the case than they will likely have to let him go after about a day or two. My idea is that MC is in jail now because someone higher up paid off the cops to hold him until some sort of scheme goes ahead.
While I don't completely dislike the idea. I really hope this does not happen it would be a very boring Day 8 part 1 and 2 if he is in jail that whole time.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
While I don't completely dislike the idea. I really hope this does not happen it would be a very boring Day 8 part 1 and 2 if he is in jail that whole time.
Hopefully we go with normal law here but without pressing charges (you)(MC) can only be held for 48hours to 72hours.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hopefully we go with normal law here but without pressing charges (you)(MC) can only be held for 48hours to 72hours.
Yeah it would make his argument with millie less
Powerful if he misses cause he is still being held by the police :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You had me until the very last point. I sure hope that nothing happens to her.
This isn't what I hope will happen but what I think will happen.

I don't want anything to happen to anyone, especially Cedey and Wendy. But I don't think this issue is going to quickly go away, I also don't think that the three of them will be reunited so easily either. The sooner everything settles down then the sooner she has to talk to her kids about everything, I don't see that happening in the next couple of game days.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Hmm yeah so maybe no Cedey leg lock action anytime soon, I know Rach will blame herself for not going and keeping a lookout. I think she will use all of her connections (damn the money) to get MC out as soon as possible (If he's not dreaming everything after the fight). Plus you would think he would need some medical attention after getting hit with a bat + sucker punched. So many possibilities on how the next update starts... That's why I'm going kept busy in this thread until we find out for sure.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'm currently leaning towards your third point (but am quite fascinated by your fourth point as well) as it would explain some if not all of the observations I made… wow, nearly 50 pages back. :eek:

@LocoGringo78, I also read your response of course, which thoroughly lays out how the different girls came to playing a part in the dream sequences, but there's still Stacy's general demeanor. Being somewhat defensive, secretive even, her whereabouts at times unknown. And her slip of the tongue is really bothering me. And I think that her also being the MC's sisters is a neat explanation (of sorts).

Though in the end, I may be reading too much into it and she's just going about her own perfectly normal business.
For the sake of my sanity and nothing more I hope you are wrong.o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

I don't think I could handle losing Stacy. Sure I know there are tons of other girls in this game, but she is the one that draws me in. I love Jamie and Shauna for what they bring to the story. I love Bailey for her super sexy look and petite body and yummy innie. I love Cedar for how she made me feel during the reveal and day 7 final (don't take that from me). Alexis and her aheago face, Penny and her shy but sexy nature. There are so many other characters I love in this game as well. Sure there are still plenty of other redheads too like Mabel, Ruby, Orange, etc... none of them are Stacy and I will just have to deal with it.

I really feel her slip of the tongue is her normal call out to her grandma, she refers to her as her mom. The MC and Stacy have a whole conversation about why she calls her mom and not grandma on I think day 5. I feel the really key clue is the below image. I feel this was added in just for the Stacy fans since BD already crammed in so much other stuff into day 7 final, and he did not have the time to dig deeper into the Stacy story for this update. In addition all signs to me point to she has nothing to do with Ryker and if I am wrong on that it will be the second thing that upsets me about this game (first seeing Wendy get punched but that is just a me thing and not something I am mad at BD about).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No matter what happens I am invested in this game and the story. If Stacy is another sister, the real sister, or another relative that is fine. I will be upset but I will get over it eventually. I figure if I can handle all the crap in another game I play (double homework) that makes me mad after almost every episode I think I can handle whatever BD wants to throw at me with Stacy. Even if that means I have to buy iPhone cloud hacked nudes of her on the dark web or learn the skills necessary to become that Evil Modder myself, I will get my Stacy time. ;)

You know sometimes I think you guys like to just poke me with a stick to get my reaction on Stacy. :cry::cry:;):cry: Maybe you think I have some inside information like someone else here does on other characters, well I will tell you this I do not. If BD contacted me right now and said hey Loco I want to run the Stacy story by you. Do you know what I would say? It would be "Thank you for the offer I am honored but I can not accept I want to experience that story when you are ready to share it with everyone else". Then I would kick myself for turning down the opportunity and begin to try to figure it out on my own again.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Yeah, I really like Stacy... She's clung onto the MC since the moment they met and she's cute as can be. I really hope it's the whole childhood friend angle and she just feels safe around him. Also it kind of seems she knows something but is afraid to say it. Perhaps if she hears MC used to be named Jacob it will convince her, one way or the other... (Please not sister)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok so the biggest mystery in the game has yet to be discussed so I think it is time that I finally talk about it. Who is the clothing thief in this game. First someone steals Penny's shirt at the party and then later someone steals Jamie's shorts. Do we have a stalker in the game or has the sock monster evolved and moved out of the laundry room to steal things other than socks? Now there has been a lot of talk about BD having a foot fetish due to so many scenes where the characters are not wearing shoes, but I wonder if the clothing thief has something to do with that as well? Time will tell who will be the thief and what is their true motive?

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Not sure who brought up the fact that the MC starts and ends the week in bed, might have been the man himself Braindrop, but my question is did they mention the arm shown at the start being the is, I believe, the same arm that's injured?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Question i don't recall if MC got hit with the bat on the head. I don't want to add oil to the theory flame but if he did get hit and went to sleep the possibility of a concussion could be there. or i'm overthinking this and he could be fine.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Question i don't recall if MC got hit with the bat on the head. I don't want to add oil to the theory flame but if he did get hit and went to sleep the possibility of a concussion could be there. or i'm overthinking this and he could be fine.
I believe it was his bad shoulder, so yeah he might be playing 1 handed in next practice.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok just a funny thing I found while I am doing a play through related to missing clothing. On Day 1 you have a fun scene with Jamie at the MC house the event starts off with Jamie having black pants. After the happy couple have fun and the MC gets dressed I notice Jamie never puts her pants back on before she leaves. This happens again on day 7 final when she can't find her shorts. Just a funny little thing I found. I have a bunch more but I will share them later.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit to add the screenshots.

Last edited:

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
He may also think "Damn! Slow down Loco... I have 37 new pages to read" (That was a joke Loco keep it up) I agree though, this VN can always put a smile on my face. BD is the best.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
He may also think "Damn! Slow down Loco... I have 37 new pages to read" (That was a joke Loco keep it up) I agree though, this VN can always put a smile on my face. BD is the best.
I get that a lot. I just enjoy chatting it up here. Don't worry I shouldn't slow down either.

Reactions: JustPeekin
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes