Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
i downloaded it .. didn't wanna feel left out ... oh by the way the 6th was my birthday ... yeah i know big whoop .. when you get as old as me .. whats another birthday right ... :ROFLMAO:
light the candles and run its a forest fire ....:ROFLMAO:
Not sure where you are at in the world but it is still the 6th here so happy birthday or happy belated birthday. Hopefully you didn't burn down the house with all those candles. ;)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Only 19 pages until the thread becomes officially leet (1337). Go boys!
Considering my 1,000 post was on 9/28 and I am at 1,341 now we should make it there pretty fast. I am averaging almost 40 posts a day so I am good for almost 2 pages a day. (I think I might have a problem) Maybe we can get there on of before the next release.

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
Considering my 1,000 post was on 9/28 and I am at 1,341 now we should make it there pretty fast. I am averaging almost 40 posts a day so I am good for almost 2 pages a day. (I think I might have a problem) Maybe we can get there on of before the next release.
Loco poppin off WVM theories like Rambo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i noticed a big change from the 7.7 update .. how you meet Tali ... its been changed ... ( when Rachael shows you her on the phone and asks you questions about if you want to knock her up .. remember ? )
that part has been taken out .. when Rachael wants to show you a pic of the house ... anyone know why BD took that part out ?
i don't mean anything bad by asking .. BD can do what he wants .. just am curious as to why it got changed ?

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
i noticed a big change from the 7.7 update .. how you meet Tali ... its been changed ... ( when Rachael shows you her on the phone and asks you questions about if you want to knock her up .. remember ? )
that part has been taken out .. when Rachael wants to show you a pic of the house ... anyone know why BD took that part out ?
i don't mean anything bad by asking .. BD can do what he wants .. just am curious as to why it got changed ?
Probably a change in direction for the character. Rachael thinks of her as a daughter, so it might be kinda awkward writing about Rachael wanting MC to get her knocked up. That's my take on it anyway. :unsure:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
So I had a few questions:-
1)Can anybody explain Natalie's Childhood story? Quite confusing why was she kidnapped
2)Is Trans Shauna canon?
3)Has Veronica's backstory been explored?
4)Also when are we going to kill Kenji?
1. it has yet to be fully explained so not really
2. Yes
3. Not really just little teases about some shit involving charles
4. Hopefully as soon as possible

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
So I had a few questions:-
1)Can anybody explain Natalie's Childhood story? Quite confusing why was she kidnapped
2)Is Trans Shauna canon?
3)Has Veronica's backstory been explored?
4)Also when are we going to kill Kenji?
answers :
1. nobody can just as yet .. Harper will probably go into that at some point
2. Not that i'm aware of .. she can be either gender at the start
3. as far as Veronica ... we really don't know much .. she just wants to do something other than teach .. what she say's anyways
4. i want to beat several guys asses in the game ... i think you and everyone knows who i am meaning !!!;)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
answers :
1. nobody can just as yet .. Harper will probably go into that at some point
2. Not that i'm aware of .. she can be either gender at the start
3. as far as Veronica ... we really don't know much .. she just wants to do something other than teach .. what she say's anyways
4. i want to beat several guys asses in the game ... i think you and everyone knows who i am meaning !!!;)
too slow old man :p I beat you to it :ROFLMAO:

And yes trans Shauna is canon BD has said more than once he added the female option as more of an afterthought to widen appeal knowing she wasn't optional

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
some people kept thinking that she was actually supposed to be a client, at least that is the impression I got.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Probably a change in direction for the character. Rachael thinks of her as a daughter, so it might be kinda awkward writing about Rachael wanting MC to get her knocked up. That's my take on it anyway. :unsure:
Yeah that could be, or perhaps... Since she is going to be living with and involved in the daily life of the MC & girls... BD decided he wanted to take a slower approach to the whole pregnancy thing. Let them build a friendship that leads into something more, and maybe down the line (after Jamie confirms she's pregnant) Tali will decide she also wants a child. Who knows though, one more thing for us to talk about ;)
Edit: out of reactions for the first time ever..... Score!

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Yeah that could be, or perhaps... Since she is going to be living with and involved in the daily life of the MC & girls... BD decided he wanted to take a slower approach to the whole pregnancy thing. Let them build a friendship that leads into something more, and maybe down the line (after Jamie confirms she's pregnant) Tali will decide she also wants a child. Who knows though, one more thing for us to talk about ;)
Edit: out of reactions for the first time ever..... Score!
She was meant to be a regular client but BD vision for her grew beyond it and there were a lot of people that took exception to the idea of knocking up an emotionally developmentally stunted 34 year old basement dweling womanchild who in the original version was potentially a danger to the family. If you said no to knocking her up before the rewrite the game proceeded not much different than it does now tho the backstory is toned down and the mother/daughter relationship is gone

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Yer not the only one you conceited bastard :p
Good, cause I definitely kept reading all the hate for her after the most recent update. I honestly think she's been super cute. Which makes me both happy she's our sis and also very angry she's our sis be cause 1. LOVED the idea of Stacy being our sis. and 2. It makes me want to fuck her more! DAMN YOU PATREON!

Reactions: Braindrop
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes