Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Hey dude since i realy like your game i do have only one q, : Will i be not able to do anything bad (sexy) with Azel? One guy had confirmed me before that Azel is out of picture cause of patreon rules but if i can get your confirmation.
In the FAQ there is an interview BD did that goes into the details of incest. Short answer is No incest which as of the current release means No Azel, No Wendy, No Cedar. This also means no three/four ways within families either. SO no Jamie/Liz/Millie with MC or Vanessa/Veronica/Mabel with MC or Haper/Natalie with MC or Ruby/Moon with MC.

Now this could all change in the future if a modder comes in and makes adjustments, but I can not see BD risk losing the money he could be taking in monthly just to add incest. He already said here a few times he is not making changes to character relationships with the stupid Landlady/tenant crap, and I doubt he is just going to move to some other service for this either.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I cant be the only one that thinks tali looks waaaay to young for her to be 32... im always thinking shes a teen man hahaha
34 actually... Also she's kind of developmentally stunted due to her living conditions over the past 20 years which is pretty much the whole reason Rachel wants to introduce her to us in the first place

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I cant be the only one that thinks tali looks waaaay to young for her to be 32... im always thinking shes a teen man hahaha
I actually think she is supposed to be 34. Either way given her back story I can buy this. She has almost a child like mentality which for someone who was locked up with only minimal contact with real people can stunt growth both physically and mentally. You see this in kidnapped victims quite often.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
34 actually... Also she's kind of developmentally stunted due to her living conditions over the past 20 years which is pretty much the whole reason Rachel wants to introduce her to us in the first place
I actually think she is supposed to be 34. Either way given her back story I can buy this. She has almost a child like mentality which for someone who was locked up with only minimal contact with real people can stunt growth both physically and mentally. You see this in kidnapped victims quite often.
hmmm this sounds like we are on the same page yet again. I guess great minds do think a like.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I almost want to say here the second part of that phrase (fools seldom differ), but, I'm quite fond of my face (ugly as it may be) and wouldn't want the twins letting loose on it. :p
No offense taken there. I have been called much worse things here. I like that some have similar opinions to my own, as well as those that are open to a healthy debate. Really anything to talk about this game is fun for me (well maybe not the incest topic that is getting annoying).

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm Not Thea Lundgren!
Tell that to disabled people! ;)

It's rude to laugh at disabled people :ROFLMAO:

one of my sons died from DMD ... and when he was alive .. if you didn't treat him like anyone else he would get pissed at you ...

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I'm Not Thea Lundgren!
Tell that to disabled people! ;)

It's rude to laugh at disabled people :ROFLMAO:

one of my sons died from DMD ... and when he was alive .. if you didn't treat him like anyone else he would get pissed at you ...
I don't like to be treated any different either ;)

Condolences for your son. :)

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
The Krypt Angel while we make think the same at times I don't think I could handle being in your head after listening to your adventures with SB and BB. While I am a bit of a lunatic myself too, I don't think I could compete with your level of craziness like with the twins.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
The Krypt Angel while we make think the same at times I don't think I could handle being in your head after listening to your adventures with SB and BB. While I am a bit of a lunatic myself too, I don't think I could compete with your level of craziness like with the twins.
yea my heads a scary place you might see something you can't unsee and be scarred for life then we'd feel terrible

• Haha
Reactions: Uncle Loco

pictures55

Mar 14, 2019
I am pretty sure you will not need to choose between them, but will enjoy each separately. After the bowling event there are going to be a lot more girls throwing themselves at the MC who is now technically a hero. So that gives the MC a lot of great things going on for him, his is a celebrity, he is in good shape, he is apparently good looking, he carries a magic wand that pleases all the ladies ;) , and now a hero too. These all seem like things girls go for to me, but hey what do I know, I don't have any of those qualities
To Loco's point above, would just like to add the Bad Boy image for just even being in jail for a night would probably have a positive impact.

Overall I enjoyed this update and noticed, without paying too close attention, the upgrade in some of the visuals. Still have to go back in for my second thorough playthrough, from a save before Day 7. Kudos BD, great work with this update....was worth the wait. Now I am patiently impatiently waiting for the next update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I don't think you understand what 'canon' means
"In fiction, canon is the material accepted as officially part of the story in the fictional universe of that story. It is often contrasted with, or used as the basis for, works of fan fiction"

The reality is, a fictional universe can have multiple official continuities so saying there is one "canon" is ridiculous. If you are so hung up on there being one canon, then you can consider there to be "no canon" given the plethora of choices you can make.

but other than that the only way to know which is canon is what he says it is
And he says both are canon. So why are we still arguing.

I've said my piece, let's move on from this topic.

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
In the FAQ there is an interview BD did that goes into the details of incest. Short answer is No incest which as of the current release means No Azel, No Wendy, No Cedar. This also means no three/four ways within families either. SO no Jamie/Liz/Millie with MC or Vanessa/Veronica/Mabel with MC or Haper/Natalie with MC or Ruby/Moon with MC.
I didn't know that, kind of dissapointing since the game does kind of lead you on, and I was really hoping on some combinations. But I just took a gander at his patreon and I do understand why he doesn't want to risk his main income source (that's some serious dough) and he absolutely should make the game he wants, and to his standards (haha just tease the shit out of us, the forbidden fruit is often the most appetizing). The only point I do raise is that the writing seems off now sometimes, like with Azel. Or am I the only one thinking that it's become a little weird?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok so I am working on a fun little day by day project that I will share with you all later, but while I was doing that something caught my eye that made me go hmmm.

More random thoughts from the mind of a madman.

So on day 7 final Azel is really concerned with the cut of her dress. I thought it was cute showing herself concerned about her looks and showing off too much. Now when I went back to day one for the other project I am working on I noticed what she was wearing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now to me I find her reaction about the last dress odd after reviewing the Day 1 outfits. Look at her work outfit which is a professional setting and shows off almost as much cleavage as the final day 7 dress. Now the dress she wears to dinner with the MC the same thing this dress is a very similar cut as well. This tells me one of two things.
1. This was an after thought from day 1 to day 7 and BD just didn't put the connection together (maybe this will change in the week 1 re-work or I am just thinking about it too much)
2. Something else is going on between the MC and Azel. I know Rachael keeps teasing them both so many that is it and she wants to dial the revealing clothing back a notch. Maybe Azel is growing new feelings for the main character and is just fighting those so she is much more aware of what she is wearing and how that makes her feel.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes