The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I didn't know that, kind of dissapointing since the game does kind of lead you on, and I was really hoping on some combinations. But I just took a gander at his patreon and I do understand why he doesn't want to risk his main income source (that's some serious dough) and he absolutely should make the game he wants, and to his standards (haha just tease the shit out of us, the forbidden fruit is often the most appetizing). The only point I do raise is that the writing seems off now sometimes, like with Azel. Or am I the only one thinking that it's become a little weird?
Think of it more as BD leaving the door open so when said nefarious modder comes along they have something to base their work off of rather than shoehorning it in :sneaky:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Overall I enjoyed this update and noticed, without paying too close attention, the upgrade in some of the visuals. Still have to go back in for my second thorough playthrough, from a save before Day 7. Kudos BD, great work with this update....was worth the wait. Now I am patiently impatiently waiting for the next update.
First off my favorite thing is the Jasmine part you pointed out. How did I not connect that. Ok I have some homework to do now. Ok Loco going into detective mode watch out. I'll comment further after I complete my investigation.

• Haha
Reactions: pictures55

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I feel like I'm the only one who loves Cedy?
I know Willow was a bitch before but that was before we knew about our connection! Look at how good of a sis she is!
(Though I still want to pound that ass like it owes me money)
I was Team Willow from her first appearance, mostly because she was a Bitch, she was a cool contrast to all the nice girls fawning over MC. I'm kinda drawn to Bad Girls, and the only other bitchy option at the time was Liz and her almost pathetic jealousy.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I was Team Willow from her first appearance, mostly because she was a Bitch, she was a cool contrast to all the nice girls fawning over MC. I'm kinda drawn to Bad Girls, and the only other bitchy option at the time was Liz and her almost pathetic jealousy.
For me I like the bad girl too, but with Willow I found her model sexy just not her attitude/personality. I was not a fan of her the first time I saw her and some of her interactions with the other girls. Comments towards Jamie and punching Emiko. Now as time went on in the story she grew on me a little more each time. I liked when she apologized to Jamie I felt that was her turning point for me. Then we got the big reveal and I fell for her more, and finally after the last update with her stories from how they slept as kids and how she always seemed to want to protect the MC. Even how she reacted to the call with Millie, these are the things that put her over the top for me. Also as long as she stays that slightly bad girl trying to fit in with the MC and his other girls I will be happy. I love the bad girl coming out like threating to punch out Millie, I want to see more of the over protective Willow side for the MC and the MC do the same for her. However, I also like the sweet loving side we are seeing her in as well.

While I did add Liz to my harem something still doesn't feel right to me about her. I hope I am wrong and nothing will come back to bite me like she really didn't get permission or something else.

Geoff96

May 28, 2020
Ok so I am working on a fun little day by day project that I will share with you all later, but while I was doing that something caught my eye that made me go hmmm.

More random thoughts from the mind of a madman.

So on day 7 final Azel is really concerned with the cut of her dress. I thought it was cute showing herself concerned about her looks and showing off too much. Now when I went back to day one for the other project I am working on I noticed what she was wearing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now to me I find her reaction about the last dress odd after reviewing the Day 1 outfits. Look at her work outfit which is a professional setting and shows off almost as much cleavage as the final day 7 dress. Now the dress she wears to dinner with the MC the same thing this dress is a very similar cut as well. This tells me one of two things.
1. This was an after thought from day 1 to day 7 and BD just didn't put the connection together (maybe this will change in the week 1 re-work or I am just thinking about it too much)
2. Something else is going on between the MC and Azel. I know Rachael keeps teasing them both so many that is it and she wants to dial the revealing clothing back a notch. Maybe Azel is growing new feelings for the main character and is just fighting those so she is much more aware of what she is wearing and how that makes her feel.
I thought that she was more concerned in regards to her looks/impropriety etc due to the charity event being nationally televised rather than just going out for a meal/workplace etc. I can understand being in the limelight being the MC's mother etc that she would have concerns. That's how I viewed it at least.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
So I had a few questions:-
1)Can anybody explain Natalie's Childhood story? Quite confusing why was she kidnapped
2)Is Trans Shauna canon?
3)Has Veronica's backstory been explored?
4)Also when are we going to kill Kenji?
1) My take it was just some random act by a mentally ill person. Harp never alluded to his identity, but apparently he never broke the speed limit and just kept driving until he ran out of gas. Sounds like someone without a plan or a clue if you ask me.
2) Since BD answered it better than I could, yes, if you want it to be.

3) Since this is about my Goddess Vee, I'm going into a bit more detail here. From what I can tell she used to be a competent, passionate teacher who really cares about her students (making MC meet all the girls in her class on his first day kinda reinforced that notion, as did her noticing Carly and mentioning Carly's effort to lose weight**), it's just that the fickleness of Charles made her disillusioned about her future at WVM and I can't blame her, the guy flip-flops more than a Hipster in Soho.

Vanessa alluded to this as well, when she had her talk with MC at the restaurant:

However this isn't necesarily a bad thing. My personal hope is that she quits WVM and starts working full-time as MC's spokes-person (gotta put those Communications skills to good use, right?). She will then no longer be considered WVM staff and thus, free to be pursued as a Love Interest.

**Remember MC received that selfie from Carly? My theory is that she meant to send that selfie to Veronica instead.

4) Dude's a douche, but no one deserves to go to jail over him.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
In the FAQ there is an interview BD did that goes into the details of incest. Short answer is No incest which as of the current release means No Azel, No Wendy, No Cedar. This also means no three/four ways within families either. SO no Jamie/Liz/Millie with MC or Vanessa/Veronica/Mabel with MC or Haper/Natalie with MC or Ruby/Moon with MC.

Now this could all change in the future if a modder comes in and makes adjustments, but I can not see BD risk losing the money he could be taking in monthly just to add incest. He already said here a few times he is not making changes to character relationships with the stupid Landlady/tenant crap, and I doubt he is just going to move to some other service for this either.
Well to me what's confusing is that one scene in day 7 where Azel asks MC what he thinks about dress, is it to revealing? I had noticed several similar scenes betwin MC and Azel. It was indeed said that MC and Azel won't have a thing but everything that is happening betwin them is quite confusing. I mean if you're a Stepmom, you don't need to ask to kiss your Stepson, not in the mouth tho, no you'll do it as a natural parent thing. Sory English isn't my native language i know it sounds weird. Then a part where Rachel teases MC with idea of being with Azel. Something betwin those two is quite confusing and my feeling is that things are heating up betwin Azel and MC, or i have totally lost it. And i'm not gonna lie, i would definitly love to see dose two hook up.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok found something new again in this update :
when Emiko shows off her cheer outfit for you outside the teachers lounge .. gets caught by Mackey now ... i liked emiko showing off for me ... oh well .. hopefuly she'll do more than show off in the future ... :love:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
ok found something new again in this update :
when Emiko shows off her cheer outfit for you outside the teachers lounge .. gets caught by Mackey now ... i liked emiko showing off for me ... oh well .. hopefuly she'll do more than show off in the future ... :love:
you've found 2 out of 3 so ya got one left :)

Reactions: ImperialD

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Things I look forward to in Week 2, not just day 8 and 9 although the fall-out will be

Part One (I'm going to lose count again, I just know it).

1) Stacy/Margaret: I've said it before that she is not my favourite redhead, Ruby is. I must admit however, that as far as dangling plotlines go, she is the most enticing. Barring some of the later arrivals who remain a mystery because they're just so gosh-darned new (looking at you WillaBelle and your Rainbow Squad), she has just been one hell of a mysterious girl from the start, and if I were a Professional Asshole, I might be inclined to post a link to Peter Andre's song of the same name.

That doesn't mean I don't want to know what her deal is and why she acted so cold after MC told her about Cedey.

Especially after dropping the news that her Mom Grandmother is in town and it seems she specifically came to town to meet MC. My theory is that she is somehow connected to Hearts for Hope, and might even be the woman who discovered Tali (the age would fit in the time-line. The only other person who comes close to be the right age, at least introduced so far, would be Ye Olde Nurse).

OR she might not be here for MC at all. Hear me out here: Her name is Margaret. The patron saint for expectant mothers is Saint Margaret. Coincidence? Maaaaybe But throw BD into the equation and nothing can be truly ruled out.

Maybe she was brought in by Rachael as en expert consultant for her impregnation side-business?
Maybe she's looking for an heir and wants to judge MC's worthiness before she let's him impregnate Stacy?

I'm still inclined to believe she is somehow associated with Hearts for Hope though. Buuuut...

What if she's not Stacy biological Grandma and is actually in town to introduce Stacy to her actual family? And surprise shocker her biological family aren't MC, Willow and Wendy, but Azel?

We know surprisingly little about her past before she took in MC. What if Azel had a bad relationship in the past, one that resulted in an unwanted pregnancy (Stacy) whom she was forced to give up. Racked with guilt over this, she overcompensated by focusing all of her love and devotion into raising MC when he was thrown into her custody, to make up for the fact she had never been able to raise Stacy. The trauma of which also made her swear off any romantic relationships, which is why MC has no recollection of Azel ever dating.

I'm sure it's not even the wildest theory out there. Point is, I've moved beyond Fountains of Wayne. Yes, Stacy's Mom Grandma Has Got IT Going On, but I can't wait to find out what IT is and I've progressed to Marvin Gaye's WHAT's Going On?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok new crazy theory for me now. Special thanks to pictures55 for sparking this one.

Ok so Damien and Jasmine the odd couple for sure. Now we know they have a long history together and it seemed like they had plans until the MC showed up. We don't know for sure that Damien is gay or bi or whatever. So I am not going to take that into consideration for the moment.

Now hear me out this is one of my crazier ones. What if someone got wind of what Damien is doing for Ryker. That person offered Damien an out for information as to what is going on with Ryker and his crew. Ok with me still I hope so. Now most of the people here have made it clear that they do not trust Damien at all and he does not deserve another chance and I would be on board with that except for a few things that may have swayed my decision another direction.

Forewarning I am not 100% sold on this since I need to collect more details, but I have enough to get this one out there.

Here is what we know for sure
  • Damien is working for Ryker
  • Damien has a sick parent who has someone else paying for the treatment. Ryker indicates there is a "We" not a him on this point.
  • Damien has a rocky relationship with Jasmine and she asks right away if Damien was faithful since she thinks he might be cheating on her again. (more on this in a minute)
  • Damien is spying on the MC to what extent we are not super clear, he does indicate he is giving Ryker as little information as possible as well.
  • Not once have we seen Damien do anything that would be considered breaking the law.
  • Jasmine makes it clear she is sick of hearing only about Damien when people talk about her.
  • Jasmine left the crazy person note on her desk in class
  • Jasmine has a heart shaped birthmark on her face (wait what?)
Ok with the facts out of the way
  • Damien is a spy but he is working for two teams team A and Team Ryker (wait who is team A? Just wait I'll get there at some point)
  • Damien is feeding information to two teams again Team A and Team Ryker (again who is team A?, not yet we are not ready for it)
  • Damien is trying to figure out who else is on Team Ryker, and by doing so he gets himself in some odd situations like in the locker room (wait are you trying to tell me he is not gay come on Loco the writing is on the walls. Sorry I don't read walls.)
  • Damien has clearly figured out who is on Team Ryker (but have you figure them all out yet, I bet you missed at least one) and Team MC within the basketball group. (wait is team A now Team MC. No shut-up inner voice I am not ready for Team A yet)
  • Ok so if Damien is working for two teams why is he doing that? Glad you asked the right question for a change. Team A are the good guys who are trying to take down Team Ryker who is actually higher than just Ryker and his pointless thugs. Team A is building a case against team Ryker and need to find all the key players. Right now they just know the minor ones Ryker, Gorg, Kenji, the bouncer. They need to know if the originally informant is giving the right information.
  • What original informant? Yeah I mean Vanessa's Ex-husband.
  • Wait what does he have to do with Damien and Jasmine. Really nothing but a replacement inside man.
  • Ok this is getting to be too much for me now I think I feel into another Loco Black hole. Your right you sure did but wait there is more. I didn't tell you who team A is yet.
  • Finally who is team A? Well that is where I am torn team A is one of two people/groups. The hearts for Hope group which Jasmine is a member by the way, or a Detective working on Vanessa's ex husbands case, hell it could be both.
  • Once all is said and done Damien gets his redemption win, and he is back on the team. The MC forgives him to an extent.
Ok I am sure I will get backlash for this one but it would be a fun I told you so.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Ok new crazy theory for me now. Special thanks to pictures55 for sparking this one.

Ok so Damien and Jasmine the odd couple for sure. Now we know they have a long history together and it seemed like they had plans until the MC showed up. We don't know for sure that Damien is gay or bi or whatever. So I am not going to take that into consideration for the moment.

Now hear me out this is one of my crazier ones. What if someone got wind of what Damien is doing for Ryker. That person offered Damien an out for information as to what is going on with Ryker and his crew. Ok with me still I hope so. Now most of the people here have made it clear that they do not trust Damien at all and he does not deserve another chance and I would be on board with that except for a few things that may have swayed my decision another direction.

Forewarning I am not 100% sold on this since I need to collect more details, but I have enough to get this one out there.

Here is what we know for sure
  • Damien is working for Ryker
  • Damien has a sick parent who has someone else paying for the treatment. Ryker indicates there is a "We" not a him on this point.
  • Damien has a rocky relationship with Jasmine and she asks right away if Damien was faithful since she thinks he might be cheating on her again. (more on this in a minute)
  • Damien is spying on the MC to what extent we are not super clear, he does indicate he is giving Ryker as little information as possible as well.
  • Not once have we seen Damien do anything that would be considered breaking the law.
  • Jasmine makes it clear she is sick of hearing only about Damien when people talk about her.
  • Jasmine left the crazy person note on her desk in class
  • Jasmine has a heart shaped birthmark on her face (wait what?)
Ok with the facts out of the way
  • Damien is a spy but he is working for two teams team A and Team Ryker (wait who is team A? Just wait I'll get there at some point)
  • Damien is feeding information to two teams again Team A and Team Ryker (again who is team A?, not yet we are not ready for it)
  • Damien is trying to figure out who else is on Team Ryker, and by doing so he gets himself in some odd situations like in the locker room (wait are you trying to tell me he is not gay come on Loco the writing is on the walls. Sorry I don't read walls.)
  • Damien has clearly figured out who is on Team Ryker (but have you figure them all out yet, I bet you missed at least one) and Team MC within the basketball group. (wait is team A now Team MC. No shut-up inner voice I am not ready for Team A yet)
  • Ok so if Damien is working for two teams why is he doing that? Glad you asked the right question for a change. Team A are the good guys who are trying to take down Team Ryker who is actually higher than just Ryker and his pointless thugs. Team A is building a case against team Ryker and need to find all the key players. Right now they just know the minor ones Ryker, Gorg, Kenji, the bouncer. They need to know if the originally informant is giving the right information.
  • What original informant? Yeah I mean Vanessa's Ex-husband.
  • Wait what does he have to do with Damien and Jasmine. Really nothing but a replacement inside man.
  • Ok this is getting to be too much for me now I think I feel into another Loco Black hole. Your right you sure did but wait there is more. I didn't tell you who team A is yet.
  • Finally who is team A? Well that is where I am torn team A is one of two people/groups. The hearts for Hope group which Jasmine is a member by the way, or a Detective working on Vanessa's ex husbands case, hell it could be both.
  • Once all is said and done Damien gets his redemption win, and he is back on the team. The MC forgives him to an extent.

Ok I am sure I will get backlash for this one but it would be a fun I told you so.
You might want to work on your presentation because quite frankly you lost me in there.

If anyone's looking for me, I'm lost in LocoGringo78 's brain maze and I only brought rations for a week. Please send help.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Forgive me for asking but what is DMD? And belated condolences for your son.
Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) is a genetic disorder characterized by progressive muscle degeneration and weakness due to the alterations of a protein called dystrophin that helps keep muscle cells intact.
it usually always kills children before they reach 20 yrs old ....

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Was Vanessa a waitress at the restaurant on the Shauna date, or am I remembering things wrong? If so, is it the same restaurant Penny works at?
No, Penny works at a Diner. Doubtful that Diner needs someone with Rachael's influence to wrangle an off-business hours reservation.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Was Vanessa a waitress at the restaurant on the Shauna date, or am I remembering things wrong? If so, is it the same restaurant Penny works at?
yes she is working there for extra cash .... no its not the same as the diner Penny works in

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes