ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
It's good you had closure. I wish I could have had a long talk with my brother before he passed, but alas, his body gave out the night before the day I was going to visit. My sister-in-law told me he really wanted to see me just one more time, but the body gave up on his heart's desire. I'm glad my parents at least got to see him one more time, as did my cousins on the day he died. For me I was just 24 hours too late.
i'm sorry to hear that my friend ... but take to heart this .. he knows you tried to be there .. and no one can pick to time of their passing .. which he knew ... one day you'll see him again .. i have faith in that .... :)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dammit imperial, as I said, I only can imagine, and I do have a vivid imagination.

Looks like you got some kind of closure. Should you feel to talk about some day, you know my corner. DM me if you want.
i'm good my friend ,, and thank you for that :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: BeoWoolF

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
DOn't think that it felt unbelievable with the original it just felt kind of invasive
I was one of the people who spoke out publicly and quite vocally. The reason I spoke out is because I have worked my whole professional career in the restaurant business and yes, it was unbelievable. NVM this discussion is moot because the scene was changed for the better.

I still have a wee problem with Vanessa chugging a glass of wine with her staff dinner. That's drinking on the job, girl. Seriously... :rolleyes:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
View attachment 848807

"Now, let's talk about Damien. Can we talk about Damien please, Krypt Angel? I've been dying to talk to you about Damien all damn day!"

Edit: For what it's worth, I think there is some plausibility to the theory, I just couldn't resist, especially with this meme being so fresh in my mind after the most recent Critical Role. :LUL:
at least it stops him going on and on and on about stacy :rolleyes: and again I'm totally joking:ROFLMAO:

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
i'm sorry to hear that my friend ... but take to heart this .. he knows you tried to be there .. and no one can pick to time of their passing .. which he knew ... one day you'll see him again .. i have faith in that .... :)
No doubt. I see him in my dreams a lot. And at least in my memory he's the sweet, strong hero that I remember, not the wasted skeletal-looking guy he was in the end. I dunno, I guess every bad has a good side and vice-versa.

I'm still sitting on that really REALLY bad joke though...

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrFriendly

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
No doubt. I see him in my dreams a lot. And at least in my memory he's the sweet, strong hero that I remember, not the wasted skeletal-looking guy he was in the end. I dunno, I guess every bad has a good side and vice-versa.

I'm still sitting on that really REALLY bad joke though...
OK, before you burst with it, DM that one to me.
Would not have you explode here. That mess is just too much..

or put it in ISpoiler :devilish:

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
I still have a wee problem with Vanessa chugging a glass of wine with her staff dinner. That's drinking on the job, girl. Seriously... :rolleyes:
In Vanessas Situation, when you work more than one Job and have a really long Day plus her Ex in Jail, it's maybe stil not professional but understandable

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
In Vanessas Situation, when you work more than one Job and have a really long Day plus her Ex in Jail, it's maybe stil not professional but understandable
Not sure how well I'd do in that situation but restraining herself to one glass of wine with dinner is commendable.

Reactions: Taureum

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
at least it stops him going on and on and on about stacy :rolleyes: and again I'm totally joking:ROFLMAO:
Ok I see how it is.

I am going to try something new after this post right here. I will not mention Stacy in another post until the new update drops. Now I am not going to go full on crazy like last time and change my avatar and signatures to something different I just will not talk about her. She will be an off limits topic for me until the new update drops. I will keep all my spoilers and theories away from her and focus on the other characters in game.

Ok just need to get this out of my system before I start: STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY STACY

Ok I feel better now. Here we go.

PS I know you are but this is my challenge now.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Okay disclaimer: ImperialD this is a really Really bad joke that in no way reflects on the relationship you had with your son and I meant every word I said to you. You're Family in my book. Plus, please remember I'm the Sarcastic Joker/Professional Asshole of this weird Family, but I'll take what I can get.

And I know this joke is gonna fall flat now, it's inevitable.

Okay here goes...

DMD? As in Dating My Daughter? I can see that as a leading cause of death among other people's 17 and a half year old sons.

Told you it was bad.

Just make my execution quick and painless, okay? :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
It's also grounds for immediate dismissal, so if she needs that job that badly, eh, why risk it?

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Hey LocoGringo78 think you can top my Stacy/Margaret theory? I know you feel compelled to obey the inscrutable exortations of your mind, but 2 can play that game. Can't wait to post my thoughts and theories about Big Willa Style and Vanessa., wonder what you'll make of that.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
just went thru that part in game .. surprised by it actually .. and loving it at the same time .. meaning we get a shot at Vanessa soon hopefully ... :love:

Reactions: Taureum

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hey LocoGringo78 think you can top my Stacy/Margaret theory? I know you feel compelled to obey the inscrutable exortations of your mind, but 2 can play that game. Can't wait to post my thoughts and theories about Big Willa Style and Vanessa., wonder what you'll make of that.
oh shit .,,, you just had to get him going again didn't you :rolleyes:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
OK since Halloween is coming up this month who would you like to see some of the characters dress up as for Halloween?

Damien - TwoFace from Batman
Stacy - Ariel from the Little Mermaid
Ryker - as a bag of trash (oh wait we saw that already during the Harper and MC talk in the alley)
Jamie - Little bow peep (she has to rein in all the sheep)
Bailey - as SB or BB

Ok I have more but want to see what you guys come up with.
I was thinking of these following...:

Azel - Wonder Woman
Bailey - Cat Woman
Elizabeth (Liz) - Black Widow
Emiko - Wasp
Harper - Poison Ivy
Jamie - Batgirl
Jasmine - Storm
Natalie - X-23
Rachael - Captain Marvel
Shauna - Scarlet Witch
Skye - Hulk