Sep 15, 2017
New Theory: The Goddess Vee, Vanessa and Willabelle are all related. I might go so far as to say Willabelle is Mabel's mother, making her the Double Vees' aunt.

Disappointed no one picked up on the Teaser, but I guess everyone got caught up in discussing some serious shit, one really REALLY bad joke and Loco's fragile state of mind.

I didn't really notice it until today, but Willabelle shares the Heterochromatic trait with The Goddess Vee and Vanessa, right down to the exact colours. It's more noticeable before Natalie showed up, the lighting in the scenes afterwards just makes it look like she has really pale blue eyes.

I'm also thinking that with the way Rachael talked her up, Willa was kind of a mentor to Rachael, which makes me think that she is older than Rachael, which is weird because to me she looks younger. But if she's older, that would mean she's in the right age bracket to be Mabel's mom.

She's also really familiar with Nathan in their short interaction, yet the dialogue leaves plenty of room for interpretation. And before you say, "Nathan adressed her as Ma'am", so? My dad often responds to my mom like that when she tells him to do the dishes/take out the trash/cut the vegetables. "Yes, Ma'am...". I'm saying that she might be deliberately ambiguous about how she knows Nathan, Veronica and Vanessa.

What's also telling is that she mentions "His aunt works for me." meaning The Goddess Vee and not her sister Vanessa.

It makes me think that Veronica was Willa's agent at WVM and she got burned out dealing with too much of Charles' shit.

But if that's the case, it almost shoots my theory that Vanessa is one of the Rainbow Girls out of the water. I really thought I was onto something, since Vanessa's unusual hair colour suggests she is part of, if not The Rainbow, at least A Rainbow. Especially since all the other Rainbow Girls seem to all have careers as Social Media influencers, which is a sharp contrast to working as a waitress (and rather unprofessionally chugging a glass of wine. And before you point out, "Could have been grape juice..." MC had inner dialogue about it. Would you notice or think about it if it had been a non-alcoholic beverage. Maybe "Wow, she must have been really thirsty." But no, he specifically used the term chugging and he wasn't making any references to a choo-choo. The correct number of chuggas before a choo-choo is 4 btw)

But almost isn't completely so she could still be.

My theory is still that Vanessa is Pink, going by the colour-coded theme of the Rainbow Girls. She just doesn't get preferential treatment from Auntie Willa, which is why she's still also working her shifts as a waitress (and by the way, there's nothing wrong with that. It's not beneath her. In fact, if only every one had some job experience in a customer service position the world would be, well not a better place, but a more understanding one).

And Vanessa stated her waitressing job is only one of her jobs to make ends meet. Which makes me think her other job is as a Social Media presence just like the other Rainbow Girls. It's just that hers wasn't disclosed because she wasn't present at the time (although it was suggested she was).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(My other theory is that Aubrey is the Redhead with the sleeve tattoo and the heart tattoo below her eye)

Makes you wonder where Vanessa was during the Bowling Room Blitz and how much she witnessed.

But taking the theme of "Rainbow Girls are Social Media Influencers" to the extreme and in line with Braindrop 's tendency to withold information until it's time for the Wham Episode.

What if Pink's role as an Influencer is through her "OnlyFans" page. And she's secretly been Belle Delphine all along? :eek:

And before you say "But Willa introduced the Rainbow Girls and concluded with And this completes our Rainbow" or words to that effect. Well sure. But if my niece was secretly Belle Delphine I wouldn't admit to it either.

It also makes me think that the secret Triumvirate in charge of WVM consists of Willa, The Goddess Vee and one other person. Didn't Willa say something along the lines of MC knowing/meeting at least one other member already?

My other suspect was Eden, why would the highest paid actress on the planet attend a College charity event, especially if/when you declined taking her on as a client (as I did), unless she's there in more than her capacity as a celebrity guest.

Food for thought, Eh?

You're welcome.
It seems like I posted the Pepe Sylvia meme too early. Sorry, Loco. :ROFLMAO:

Like I said I don't see it both eyes are the same color to me.....Ice Green.
There is a lightning effect in the first image that makes her eye look like it's a different color from a distance, but if you look closer at the image, that lighting effect is on the entire right side of her face, not just her pupil. I think it's due to the direction of the light and how her hair shades her right eye.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Don't wanna break up the love fest over heterochromia or not but i'll add my 2cents in for not.

But looking at that last screenshot why does she have a guillotine on the face ?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
It seems like I posted the Pepe Sylvia meme too early. Sorry, Loco. :ROFLMAO:

There is a lightning effect in the first image that makes her eye look like it's a different color from a distance, but if you look closer at the image, that lighting effect is on the entire right side of her face, not just her pupil. I think it's due to the direction of the light and how her hair shades her right eye.
I was in the process of saying exactly this

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I dunno, what with so much focus on eyes in this update and BD dropping hints about how the detail of his rendering has improved. You sure about that?

(This one has the clearest lighting)

Edit: And don't feel bad, I didn't even notice Vanessa had Heterochromia as well until my latest playthrough, so it's easy to miss.
I got ninjaed by Illusiveman30 but yea like he said I think it's just a trick of the lighting sorry to burst yer bubble :(

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Edit: Shoot! Spoilers.
I will be honest I noticed it but just barely. I also notice a lot of eye color issues in the last update too so don't focus on that just yet. Come on Lee's eye's went straight up yellow and some other team mates had yellowing too.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
We'll see how it goes. If upcoming updates prove it is just a trick of the light, I'll humbly eat crow. If not, I promise not to Lord it over you much.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
We'll see how it goes. If upcoming updates prove it is just a trick of the light, I'll humbly eat crow. If not, I promise not to Lord it over you much.
Would be interesting for sure, but I really feel it was a lighting issue. I know if we are all wrong you won't let us hear the end of it.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I am going to just wait until end of the month for the updates... I am not too worry about spoilers. However I would be interesting how the possible Halloween :oops::eek::love: theme may be. Even if it only day eight, the game timeline is out of sync with real life timeline ;)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I am going to just wait until end of the month for the updates... I am not too worry about spoilers. However I would be interesting how the possible Halloween :oops::eek::love: theme may be. Even if it only day eight, the game timeline is out of sync with real life timeline ;)
The Halloween stuff should just be special renders for Patreon member of a certain tier or higher if I am not mistaken. It will not be something in game.

• Sad
Reactions: WheresLucifer

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Would be interesting for sure, but I really feel it was a lighting issue. I know if we are all wrong you won't let us hear the end of it.
Do I seem like the kind of guy who can't let things go? Honestly, it's not a big deal. I probably wouldn't mention it more than ooooh, 867 times? Max?

• Haha
Reactions: Uncle Loco

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Is it just me? ... I can not really get into this game.

I don't understand why this game is rated so high?

Look, the models are nice, not perfect.
The character personalities are nice enough, but aside from the GF and best friend (maybe the mom), They seem a bit generic for me.

I must confess, I have not played the game to the end of the current update, so that's why I have not given it a rating yet, but this game seems a bit braindead repetitive to me.

I actually like the MC as a character. The problem for me is that he is portrayed as a moral upstanding student that everyone respects and likes because he is genuine and honest. The type that would not cheat on his GF, but if you choose not to play the straight arrow route, it does not take a lot for him to start cheating. The Best friend I got. (I actually wanted to keep her a secret from my GF and just fooled around with her on occasion.)

The way the character is portrayed and the way he is acting (Choosing the cheating route) does not seem compatible. There is not a lot of inner conflict and basically all the girls just want to have sex with him. It becomes so transparent as well. You can see the implications of his choices a mile away.
(If I choose A) no Future romance/sex path if I chose B) I will have sex with her now or in the near future.)
All of the girls act the same, all of them like you, all of them want to have sex with you.

Maybe a year ago, this game would impress me, but with the games out there atm, it just seems average to me.

I Will write a rating once I'm done playing up until the last update, but at this stage I see a 3/5.
Just checked the last couple ratings and it seems I was not going crazy.
I have not played this game for a long while, but it does seem that my initial views are shared by some players at least.

I don't hate the game. I will pick it up again in the near future and play a bit. The girls in the game are gorgeous and the impregnation side story seems intriguing. This time I just now what I will get myself into. It's not a masterpiece for me, but I'm looking forward to a bit of mindless fun with a ton of good looking girls.

Good luck dev!

Reactions: Randeep44 and Abhai

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Ok so I am working on a fun little day by day project that I will share with you all later, but while I was doing that something caught my eye that made me go hmmm.

More random thoughts from the mind of a madman.

So on day 7 final Azel is really concerned with the cut of her dress. I thought it was cute showing herself concerned about her looks and showing off too much. Now when I went back to day one for the other project I am working on I noticed what she was wearing.

Now to me I find her reaction about the last dress odd after reviewing the Day 1 outfits. Look at her work outfit which is a professional setting and shows off almost as much cleavage as the final day 7 dress. Now the dress she wears to dinner with the MC the same thing this dress is a very similar cut as well. This tells me one of two things.
1. This was an after thought from day 1 to day 7 and BD just didn't put the connection together (maybe this will change in the week 1 re-work or I am just thinking about it too much)
2. Something else is going on between the MC and Azel. I know Rachael keeps teasing them both so many that is it and she wants to dial the revealing clothing back a notch. Maybe Azel is growing new feelings for the main character and is just fighting those so she is much more aware of what she is wearing and how that makes her feel.
I feel it is number 2, definitely feels like a result of Rachels teasing and maybe some new feelings towards Mc.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok I teased this earlier but here is a small project I have been working on since Braindrop made a reference to something similar here: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-7-1-braindrop.35910/post-4299289 Now I am sure some of these are a stretch and I left out a few that could go either way, but here are some foreshadowing I found from Day 1. I used the Female Shauna cheat path to find all these.

Ok I hope you all enjoyed these finds. I am going to try to see if I can find more on other days too.

0ffspring

Sep 20, 2017
New Theory: The Goddess Vee, Vanessa and Willabelle are all related. I might go so far as to say Willabelle is Mabel's mother, making her the Double Vees' aunt.

Disappointed no one picked up on the Teaser, but I guess everyone got caught up in discussing some serious shit, one really REALLY bad joke and Loco's fragile state of mind.

I didn't really notice it until today, but Willabelle shares the Heterochromatic trait with The Goddess Vee and Vanessa, right down to the exact colours. It's more noticeable before Natalie showed up, the lighting in the scenes afterwards just makes it look like she has really pale blue eyes.

I'm also thinking that with the way Rachael talked her up, Willa was kind of a mentor to Rachael, which makes me think that she is older than Rachael, which is weird because to me she looks younger. But if she's older, that would mean she's in the right age bracket to be Mabel's mom.

She's also really familiar with Nathan in their short interaction, yet the dialogue leaves plenty of room for interpretation. And before you say, "Nathan adressed her as Ma'am", so? My dad often responds to my mom like that when she tells him to do the dishes/take out the trash/cut the vegetables. "Yes, Ma'am...". I'm saying that she might be deliberately ambiguous about how she knows Nathan, Veronica and Vanessa.

What's also telling is that she mentions "His aunt works for me." meaning The Goddess Vee and not her sister Vanessa.

It makes me think that Veronica was Willa's agent at WVM and she got burned out dealing with too much of Charles' shit.

But if that's the case, it almost shoots my theory that Vanessa is one of the Rainbow Girls out of the water. I really thought I was onto something, since Vanessa's unusual hair colour suggests she is part of, if not The Rainbow, at least A Rainbow. Especially since all the other Rainbow Girls seem to all have careers as Social Media influencers, which is a sharp contrast to working as a waitress (and rather unprofessionally chugging a glass of wine. And before you point out, "Could have been grape juice..." MC had inner dialogue about it. Would you notice or think about it if it had been a non-alcoholic beverage. Maybe "Wow, she must have been really thirsty." But no, he specifically used the term chugging and he wasn't making any references to a choo-choo. The correct number of chuggas before a choo-choo is 4 btw)

But almost isn't completely so she could still be.

My theory is still that Vanessa is Pink, going by the colour-coded theme of the Rainbow Girls. She just doesn't get preferential treatment from Auntie Willa, which is why she's still also working her shifts as a waitress (and by the way, there's nothing wrong with that. It's not beneath her. In fact, if only every one had some job experience in a customer service position the world would be, well not a better place, but a more understanding one).

And Vanessa stated her waitressing job is only one of her jobs to make ends meet. Which makes me think her other job is as a Social Media presence just like the other Rainbow Girls. It's just that hers wasn't disclosed because she wasn't present at the time (although it was suggested she was).

(My other theory is that Aubrey is the Redhead with the sleeve tattoo and the heart tattoo below her eye)

Makes you wonder where Vanessa was during the Bowling Room Blitz and how much she witnessed.

But taking the theme of "Rainbow Girls are Social Media Influencers" to the extreme and in line with Braindrop 's tendency to withold information until it's time for the Wham Episode.

What if Pink's role as an Influencer is through her "OnlyFans" page. And she's secretly been Belle Delphine all along? :eek:

And before you say "But Willa introduced the Rainbow Girls and concluded with And this completes our Rainbow" or words to that effect. Well sure. But if my niece was secretly Belle Delphine I wouldn't admit to it either.

It also makes me think that the secret Triumvirate in charge of WVM consists of Willa, The Goddess Vee and one other person. Didn't Willa say something along the lines of MC knowing/meeting at least one other member already?

My other suspect was Eden, why would the highest paid actress on the planet attend a College charity event, especially if/when you declined taking her on as a client (as I did), unless she's there in more than her capacity as a celebrity guest.

Food for thought, Eh?

You're welcome.
The problem with your theory is that my poor heart couldn't take another Heterochromatic charakter :p
First time i saw her i was kind of hyped because i thought:" damn not only two but THREE charakters with those godlike kind of eyes" but in later renders she clearly has only one eye colour (might be because of the light as you say but who knows).
Vanessa being Belle Delphine would be interesting but Belle clearly lacks some certain ASSETS whitch Vanessa clearly has :sneaky:

But too bad that Patreon won't allow a double blowjob from Vanessa and Veronica (just imagine both of them looking in the MC's eyes during this)

BUT MOST IMPORTENTLY:

Holy shit there is an "Order of Veronica"? I definitly was away for WAY to long when i missed something amazing like this.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
My thoughts on Margaret is she is potential working for the Charity or she is a social worker and found information about the MC to share with him. I believe I posted something on that in the past, for now that is all I have to say on Margaret.
I guess that's one way to get around talking about a certain red-head, talk about her Granma/"mom"

• Haha
Reactions: DA22
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes