Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
To answer this question i will quote myself:

Reeeealy love what you did with the eyes.
Especially Harper was someone who always had more like "dead-eyes" but daaaamn do they look good now... :love:
But as they say: a picture says more than 1000 words
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You just HAVE TO fall in love with those ladys if they look at you like THAT :love:
damn it, Shauna! don't look at me that way-or nothing's gonna get done, today!

• Red Heart
Reactions: thorin0815

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I look forward to your random thoughts and theories. Sometimes I join in. (as long as I can keep up that is)
I post this stuff for all of you guys please feel free to jump in at any time.

I try to respond to as many posts as I can as long as they are on topic, and you are not causing issues for other members or BD. I usually run out of likes almost everyday too. It makes it better for me when you guys interact with my crazy posts.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Honestly though (IMO) this is the best thread on the site, I believe it's because this game has a very friendly community, it's easy to put out your thoughts/opinions without harsh backlash. It's all in good fun on here...

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Honestly though (IMO) this is the best thread on the site, I believe it's because this game has a very friendly community, it's easy to put out your thoughts/opinions without harsh backlash. It's all in good fun on here...
We have a great group of regulars here that show up daily to talk about this great game. It's also nice that the developer pops in every once and a while to chat with us too. I think about 95% of all my posts are made here. The group is awesome here and we have a lot of fun.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Like I said man you can put on a brave face all you want but I'll have the shrink couch and a supply of tissues at the ready. Maybe even let SB be yer temporary emotional support animal.

SB: I feel like I should be offended by that remark...
Offended or not your my favorite since you stood up for me and gave me the Uncle Loco name. Sorry BB I love you too, but like Stacy did for the MC, SB saved me when she didn't have to do anything about the crazy person wandering the street/thread. :love:

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Anyone know how i can search then sort it by latest on here? I wanted to check to in on the new Kimmy theories, doubt she can stay in that house anymore...
edited for spoilers ( I always forget ><)

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Anyone know how i can search then sort it by latest on here? I wanted to check to in on the new Kimmy theories, doubt she can stay in that house anymore...
edited for spoilers ( I always forget ><)
Go to your settings then preferences, search options and make sure Most recent is checked.
1602042946343.png

I know the latest was to answer I know some girls that can teach Tali to swim that one of those would be kimmy.

Reactions: JustPeekin

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Thanks. However now that Charles will be replaced, and all that happened with Ryker... I just don't see her staying in that house anymore, also having to relocate her family again. Let's hope Rachael or Belle can provide something if worst comes to worst.

Reactions: csmk14

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Ok just quick question for anyone who has downloaded the 0.7.7.1 update is it worth downloading or do you think I should just wait until day 8 part 1. I am doing a fresh replay now since I am on a scavenger hunt for hidden clues and foreshadowing. I found another one today or at least my mind thinks I did.

i downloaded it .. didn't wanna feel left out ... oh by the way the 6th was my birthday ... yeah i know big whoop .. when you get as old as me .. whats another birthday right ... :ROFLMAO:
light the candles and run its a forest fire ....:ROFLMAO:

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
Ok so the biggest mystery in the game has yet to be discussed so I think it is time that I finally talk about it. Who is the clothing thief in this game. First someone steals Penny's shirt at the party and then later someone steals Jamie's shorts. Do we have a stalker in the game or has the sock monster evolved and moved out of the laundry room to steal things other than socks? Now there has been a lot of talk about BD having a foot fetish due to so many scenes where the characters are not wearing shoes, but I wonder if the clothing thief has something to do with that as well? Time will tell who will be the thief and what is their true motive?
It is all Stacy. She is stealing clothes for the hideout.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes