Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
I have been trying to put my remaining thoughts down but my mind is not in the right place at the moment. No new news (personal stuff not game) but today seems like not a good one for me these past few hours.
Best of luck and here's to hoping that everything goes well, I really like your theories, they are quite the fun read.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
LOL... Don't do that to me. Liz is so tiring, just so jealous of her sister when she (Liz) could have been dating the MC if she hadn't been such a bitch.
Ouch!!! Why don't you tell us how you really feel about Liz. Just kidding. ;)

I hear you though I was very hesitant on the whole Liz thing too. I hope it doesn't burn us in the long run but I decided to give her another chance and I am glad I did for the Day 7 scene with her oh that was fun. If it turns out she was lying about Jamie giving approval then she is out for good. I want to trust her, and I will give her another chance. Jealous people sometimes do really dumb stuff, and sometimes they do it over and over again. With her being added she has nothing to be jealous about. It seems she is just like her sister and gets really turned on by seeing the MC with other girls.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

I hear you though I was very hesitant on the whole Liz thing too. I hope it doesn't burn us in the long run but I decided to give her another chance and I am glad I did for the Day 7 scene with her oh that was fun. If it turns out she was lying about Jamie giving approval then she is out for good. I want to trust her, and I will give her another chance. Jealous people sometimes do really dumb stuff, and sometimes they do it over and over again. With her being added she has nothing to be jealous about. It seems she is just like her sister and gets really turned on by seeing the MC with other girls.
I don’t know, I really want to trust her but she’s repeatedly proven herself to be a drama queen. With everything that is going on I hope we don’t have another scene where Liz is crying again about something she did to herself...

It would be fabulous if that scene is the finale on the Liz drama.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yeah, I hate it but my brain keeps coming back to Stacy being a "mole" for Ryker. She doesn't like it, she detests Ryker, but she needs to do it so he will help her pay for college/some other logical reason. Or... Maybe she's not a spy for Ryker but instead is one for Katie. I just wonder what Katie's motive is for everything... She was trying to wrangle Charles before Ryker, Ryker was looking for Charles and wouldn't take "I don't know" as an answer... Rivalry between siblings over control of the school/town/team by any means necessary? I am sure someone else has said all that, I am just now starting to think of it as a possibility...

The reason she immediately left when Ethan told her that Willow was his sister was because she had to report that development to either Ryker or Katie.
i dunno about that....that's basically atm the twist for Damian....i don't thats going to happen with Stacy

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
i dunno about that....that's basically atm the twist for Damian....i don't thats going to happen with Stacy
But what if Stacy is working for Katie instead? And besides Ryker gave all of that up too early.. You don't reveal your hand unless you have an Ace up your sleeve.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok one more thing just for fun since I just replayed the Penny scene from day 7 in the parking lot one of my favorite lewd scenes. I like the change to the trunk I know it was mentioned before but I will say it again well done BD well done. Another thing I thought was funny was at the party on day 6 Penny mentions she masturbated to a celebrity just like the MC. The MC goes into detail but Penny doesn't. Then again on Day 7 after that fun lewd scene she tells him the her younger self would masturbate thinking about it if she could go back and let herself know it would happen. Odds are that he was the celebrity she masturbated too in the past thought it was another connection like BD talked about a few days ago. I am going to go back and try to find more things like this and the others he mentioned but just wanted to share this with you all tonight.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
But what if Stacy is working for Katie instead? And besides Ryker gave all of that up too early.. You don't reveal your hand unless you have an Ace up your sleeve.
from my POV it would be lazy writting (and from what i've seen thats not the case with BD) to have 2 of the same mechanics used near the MC with 2 people closeish to him...
i seriously don't think either Cedey or Stacy is working for either of the teams or possible team
IF that is the case in worst case scenario she will work for someone outside who wants to help MC
Thats my take on Stacey/Cedey

Reactions: MrFriendly

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

Tbh even she would burn me a bit...by not having Jamies full approval...i still don't think i would get rid of Liz :love:

Reactions: MrFriendly

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
If Stacy is working for Ryker or Katie I am out. She is done and kicked to the curb and all the clones will be recalled and order 6969 will be called in. It will be a messy few days but what needs to happen will happen. Tears will be shed, and I will have a hard time moving on, but I will just have to call to my queen for support then.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
If Stacy is working for Ryker or Katie I am out. She is done and kicked to the curb and all the clones will be recalled and order 6969 will be called in. It will be a messy few days but what needs to happen will happen. Tears will be shed, and I will have a hard time moving on, but I will just have to call to my queen for support then.
Just ask the twins if they'd deal with the issue for you. Less hassle for you, more fun for them! ;)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
from my POV it would be lazy writting (and from what i've seen thats not the case with BD) to have 2 of the same mechanics used near the MC with 2 people closeish to him...
i seriously don't think either Cedey or Stacy is working for either of the teams or possible team
IF that is the case in worst case scenario she will work for someone outside who wants to help MC
Thats my take on Stacey/Cedey
This more or less why I have almost complete faith that Stacy is niether a spy nor related to us in any familial way. Both plot devices were already used rehashing either of them would just be lame

• Love
Reactions: BTLD

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Just ask the twins if they'd deal with the issue for you. Less hassle for you, more fun for them!
No the Stacy clones will all need to see the regret and tears in my eyes if that is the case. They will all feel the pain that they will have caused me at that point if this blasphemous comment is true. You will then know why I am "The Loco Gringo".

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes