snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Don't forget we have one other outsider that knows about the Brubru thing and that is Lauren. I posted a theory on this back in May (my first post on this thread) that I thought it was possible that Lauren and Willow were working with Ryker. There are some clue's to that but I hope I am completely wrong about it. If your interested here is that post: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-7-1-braindrop.35910/post-3515783
I actually have an counter for your theory
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I dunno the chair I kicked across the room at the climax of this last update might beg to differ about the not causing you to be pissed off claim lol

tho to be fiar it's a small room and the chairs on wheels :p
yeah , but you have anger issues . soo the chair don't count ... but i bet the chairs probably mad at you .. so i wouldn't sit it in for awhile :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: BTLD

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
another amazing update for an amazing game ,can't wait for the next (y) and this bitch Ryker can't wait to see what' will happened to him:mad:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well if day 8 is supposed to be a bit quieter as day 7 it might be day 9 or 10.
:p
Is there going to be a day 8 or 9 per se? I thought the plan was to change to weeks after this, so he doesn't have so much crammed into his days. Lines up with Rachael telling him to slow down a bit too.

Reactions: TundraLupus

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Is there going to be a day 8 or 9 per se? I thought the plan was to change to weeks after this, so he doesn't have so much crammed into his days. Lines up with Rachael telling him to slow down a bit too.
He is working on day 8, I know that. Not sure what the plan is after that.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Well, after everything that happened I wouldn't be against a day 8 that the next update becomes week 2, there would be a lot of conversations that need to happen on day 8 to just skip.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
OK I found it. She does say Cedar, I am still pretty sure that Willow is Cedar and my theory was just me being absolutely crazy, which is nothing out of the ordinary for me anyways.

I think it would be highly unlikely that Stacy would be Cedar, I mean Stacy to Cedey maybe. Unless she changed her name to Stacy from Cedar I guess it is possible. I also think that Stacy met with her mom...er grandma earlier and we don't know what that means yet. THere are so many possibilities here. FIngers crossed the Stacy is romanceable and that opens up soon, but I will continue to wait until BD is ready to show us Stacy's real background, because we all know there is something hiding there.
Here's a not so crazy Stacy theory for you.

Stacy is Cedars lover. So she's conflicted that she's in love with your sister and living with you now and hasn't been able to tell you.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Here's a not so crazy Stacy theory for you.

Stacy is Cedars lover. So she's conflicted that she's in love with your sister and living with you now and hasn't been able to tell you.
That would be sooooo goood, this is my favorite theory because it would drama but a very funny one.

Edit: just imagine BD putting scenes of them kissing or sneaking around in the background, and the MC almost catching them and stuff like that.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Day 8 part 1 and day 8 part 2 is the plan for this month. Nothing further has been indicated beyond that for updates that I am aware of.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Day 8 part 1 and day 8 part 2 is the plan for this month. Nothing further has been indicated beyond that for updates that I am aware of.
Will it be in two parts or will it be a lot more? I'm going to just play each full day when they are done for now on because the waiting kills...

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I hope that is not the case.

Ok this is a theory I have been sitting on for a while and the last update kinda helped with it, so I will share it now. Stacy's mom/grandma is actually a social worker. Stacy asked her to help find the MC sister and was disappointed that he found out before she and her mom/grandma could tell him in person. She wanted it to be a surprise and thought it would be the moment to have the MC kiss her for the news since she was too afraid to make the first move.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

Ok this is a theory I have been sitting on for a while and the last update kinda helped with it, so I will share it now. Stacy's mom/grandma is actually a social worker. Stacy asked her to help find the MC sister and was disappointed that he found out before she and her mom/grandma could tell him in person. She wanted it to be a surprise and thought it would be the moment to have the MC kiss her for the news since she was too afraid to make the first move.
Okay... What if Stacy knows that Willow has been Ryker's girlfriend but they broke up. Willow didn't want to admit to it because of the situation with Ethan. Especially now that she knows Ethan is her brother. Stacy saw Willow at the "hideout" at some point the night that Ethan was dragged there by Ryker.

Not 100% sure but I think just the two parts. Don't quote me on that though.
Sorry, I quoted you but I won't hold you to it. :)

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Will it be in two parts or will it be a lot more? I'm going to just play each full day when they are done for now on because the waiting kills...
IIRC day 8(in 2 parts) and 9(unknown amount of parts) will be their own individual release cycles, and day 10-14 will be its own cycle and then he is moving on to week by week cycles.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019

Maybe but it beats my other theory which nobody will like.

Margaret is your dad's mom, making her your grandmother(Dad's side of the family) and Stacy your relative.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Okay... What if Stacy knows that Willow has been Ryker's girlfriend but they broke up. Willow didn't want to admit to it because of the situation with Ethan. Especially now that she knows Ethan is her brother. Stacy saw Willow at the "hideout" at some point the night that Ethan was dragged there by Ryker.
I would like to believe that Stacy would have said something to the MC or one of the other girls about that. I don't think after how class went on day 3 that she would have not said something like that to him.

Reactions: MrFriendly
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes