DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
At this point I am 95% sure I am wrong, but after this episode I never know what to expect from BD. So there is a 5% chance I am onto something.
As you say it is extremely unlikely, especially when Wendy is officially confirmed to be the mother contacted by Rachel and she confirms Willow as the sister after. Pretty unlikely she would not know who her daughter is, that would take a very deep plant to fool her, though not impossible since she was pretty young when given up as well. Now the real joke would be if Wendy was not the mother Rachel contacted. I know highly unlikely, but that would be a stunt and surprise at start of day 8 by Brain. :p

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
lets hope nothing changes with cedey and brubru , tbh i kinda replayed the game at least 5 times just for that interaction .,..and i know i could have saved when that interaction started but i like to replay the whole game...not just one portion...although that portion made me very happy ...giggling like a fucking school girl...:)))
Cedey :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
I slow play the reveal of Cedey a lot it is my favorite moment in the game so far. Second is Wendy saves the day, third pool bathroom fun with Jamie including the conversation that follows.

Honorable mentions:
Cedey and Brubru time from the last update
MC puts Stacy above his own career at the bus depot and her reaction to that

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Reactions: Jokel1992

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Hi guys I'm new here. I lurk and saw we were talking theories and I had a few things in mind after replaying the ending.

(I don't know how to spoiler I'm sorry)

Does anyone else think something happened inside after Ethan ran outside?

The reason I think so is the line when he runs out "Where did everyone else go, only one other ran outside?"
He was talking about the other employees and I think they may have tried something It would explain why only Ayden ran outside and why no one else did.

I had a lot of issues with how the police handled things but after looking into it it's not as bad as I thought. They're only in police custody awaiting questioning which makes sense. I assume Ryker and his thugs are also in police custody but are in the hospital first.
The main issue I still have is why wasn't Wendy put in police custody? Maybe someone took the blame? Maybe she's one of the other women working with Bella so the police don't touch her? Maybe she talked her way out of it? It's a toss up and it could just be me overthinking it.

Does Wendy have a heart tattoo? Has anyone checked those images? She's always in a hoodie so maybe she's hiding one?

I wonder how Willow will react to Wendy. Part of me wants her to be distant and part of me wants her to melt and be happy they have their family again. I don't think there's a wrong way to take that.

Maybe Ethan was drugged like Ryker and Charles? It could explain his aggression and stupid decisions in the fight. He was also already pissed from everything before so I don't think he would have needed to been drugged but it's a possibility.

I also read you were discussing who the woman who saved Tali might be. I saw some say Bella and some say Wendy but did anyone think it could be Stacy's grandmother? (I can't remember her name)
She looked a lot like her to me. Her face was too dark to tell.

I have more but they're on the crazier side so I'll save them for myself.
To lighten the mood did anyone else catch that Ryker's bumper said "BIG DEAL"? It somehow made me hate him even more than I already did.
First, to do spoilers you have a couple of options, my favorite is typing [I spoiler](just take away the space)

Second, Not sure what to think there.

Third, Not surprise by how the police acted, there were better ways of dealing with the situation but Aiden being alive is already a miracle, and my theory for Wendy is, eye witness if the cops did their job and asked the witnesses what they saw they might have lied and said she had nothing to do with it.

About the Mc being drugged, I don't think so, he was already kinda explosive, is basically stress blowing over from what I could tell.

And welcome to the thread, have fun and keep bringing the theories

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Does anyone else think something happened inside after Ethan ran outside?

The reason I think so is the line when he runs out "Where did everyone else go, only one other ran outside?"
He was talking about the other employees and I think they may have tried something It would explain why only Ayden ran outside and why no one else did.

I had a lot of issues with how the police handled things but after looking into it it's not as bad as I thought. They're only in police custody awaiting questioning which makes sense. I assume Ryker and his thugs are also in police custody but are in the hospital first.
The main issue I still have is why wasn't Wendy put in police custody? Maybe someone took the blame? Maybe she's one of the other women working with Bella so the police don't touch her? Maybe she talked her way out of it? It's a toss up and it could just be me overthinking it.

Does Wendy have a heart tattoo? Has anyone checked those images? She's always in a hoodie so maybe she's hiding one?

I wonder how Willow will react to Wendy. Part of me wants her to be distant and part of me wants her to melt and be happy they have their family again. I don't think there's a wrong way to take that.

Maybe Ethan was drugged like Ryker and Charles? It could explain his aggression and stupid decisions in the fight. He was also already pissed from everything before so I don't think he would have needed to been drugged but it's a possibility.

I also read you were discussing who the woman who saved Tali might be. I saw some say Bella and some say Wendy but did anyone think it could be Stacy's grandmother? (I can't remember her name)
She looked a lot like her to me. Her face was too dark to tell.

I have more but they're on the crazier side so I'll save them for myself.
To lighten the mood did anyone else catch that Ryker's bumper said "BIG DEAL"? It somehow made me hate him even more than I already did.
Yes, something else was going on inside while Ethan ran out but I think that was just attempts to calm everyone down. There may have been someone preventing others from running outside too. I also think one of the reporters ran out to watch it all unfold too. As for someone else possible running out before Ethan I think the dirty bouncer took care of them and then went after Ethan.

Handcuff/Police stuff I think was talked to death already, so I won't spend a lot of time on it but Ryker and his thugs were sent to the hospital and not to jail yet. As for Wendy I don't understand that part either but I will go with it since I trust BD.

I don't think Wendy has a heart tattoo she gave up a child and that does not seem like something that organization/cult would like. Also there are only flashbacks you see with Wendy so I wouldn't trust those and all the other scenes she has a hoodie on.
Person who save Tali I am almost positive is Hope the lady the Hearts for Hope charity was named after. Stacy's grandma is Margaret just an FYI and I don't think it was her, but you never know. I think there is a connection between Hearts for Hope Charity and how Stacy got in at WVM a year earlier then she was supposed to be there.

Not sure how the interaction with Wendy and Willow will be but I wish we could see it rather than have to hear about it since the MC is in Jail.

We had that same red flash in another scene with Ryker and the MC so I do not think he was drugged at all. The red rage light as I am referring it too is the trigger that the MC feels like Ryker is like his father was and he wanted to get revenge for what he did to his actual mother (Wendy).

OMG I did not see that on Ryker's car now I have to play again. :ROFLMAO:

PS I like the crazy ideas the best send over more when you are ready.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
After reading pages of discussion about who is who, I feel like I'm watching an Among Us game.
There is a game guide which goes over all the character names and there is a day 6 character sheet which goes over all Characters through day 6. If you need help knowing who everyone is.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I dunno the chair I kicked across the room at the climax of this last update might beg to differ about the not causing you to be pissed off claim lol

tho to be fiar it's a small room and the chairs on wheels :p
Strangely for me this update didn't elicit too much emotion apart from Azel & Wendy's teary good by when he was in the cop car. When the fight was about to break out, before the bounce sucker punched him from behind, I had no fear, I 100% expected the rest of the team to be out any second and have his back. Even when they didn't I wasn't too concerned because lets face it, there is no way anything majorly bad would happen to the MC that would end the story.

The only time I got angry was when the MC ignored Dochenozzelmacfucktard to have a 5 min chinwag with Wendy when she went all carmageddon on the bad bois allowing aforementioned fucktard the chance to hit her.

In fact the only really strong emotion I've had from it was in with the Cedey reveal, which is strange because I've blabbered like a 2 year old that's just had it's favourite toy taken away in more games than I'd like to admit.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Strangely for me this update didn't elicit too much emotion apart from Azel & Wendy's teary good by when he was in the cop car. When the fight was about to break out, before the bounce sucker punched him from behind, I had no fear, I 100% expected the rest of the team to be out any second and have his back. Even when they didn't I wasn't too concerned because lets face it, there is no way anything majorly bad would happen to the MC that would end the story.

The only time I got angry was when the MC ignored Dochenozzelmacfucktard to have a 5 min chinwag with Wendy when she went all carmageddon on the bad bois allowing aforementioned fucktard the chance to hit her.

In fact the only really strong emotion I've had from it was in with the Cedey reveal, which is strange because I've blabbered like a 2 year old that's just had it's favourite toy taken away in more games than I'd like to admit.
well ya you are pretty much right the story most definetly won't end to soon but on the other hand the fact that he got his shoulder hurt even more ...makes me wonder if somehow BD doesn;t want that to be a major factor in the future updates...like not being able to play basketball...sure the story could go on...but i dunno how much i would enjoy that twist

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Strangely for me this update didn't elicit too much emotion
I think the emotional balance has been pretty good in this game. We hadn't had a lot of negative things happen yet to the MC he seemed to perfect and could do no wrong at times. The fight scene showed he has more flaws I liked that.

Personally I have a deeper emotional connection to the game since two characters really remind me of my younger self. I have no problem as a grown adult admitting that a few scenes have brought some tears (some joy others just sadness). It is one of the things I like most about the story being emotional connected and concerned for several characters. I love what BD has done and can't wait to see more of this emotional ride. Yeah yeah I know I sound like a big fan girl but too bad if you don't like it as that is how I feel.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019

We had that same red flash in another scene with Ryker and the MC so I do not think he was drugged at all. The red rage light as I am referring it too is the trigger that the MC feels like Ryker is like his father was and he wanted to get revenge for what he did to his actual mother (Wendy).
Funny you say that because that might be what the MC is thinking, but actually that red rage light is the signal that the MC is like his own father, as Ryker rightly stated when he faced him on the second house and the MC started to heat up: "You're a lot like your dad. You know that?" and "I looked into your past. Your father had anger issues." I'm guessing sooner or later this problem/parallelism would be addresed in game. He clearly needs a deep therapy

Reactions: Braindrop

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Before I give you my unfiltered, uncensored and unadulterated opinion of this update, I would like to start with a little disclaimer.

I love this game, but I have also been critical of certain aspects in the past and that's not about to change. You see I have dabbled in creative writing a bit and I believe there's nothing worse to a budding writer/developer than hearing nothing but praise. It is after all impossible to improve in your craft if no one is willing to point out your weaknesses. I lucked out by having a group of editors when I first started writing for an audience and while I might have cursed at them from time to time, they made me a better writer in the end. So yes, I'll be critical, but, and I can't stress this enough; never personal.

So Braindrop fasten your seatbelt, we're about to go on a ride. And since I'm driving, I'm picking the music!

(Let's see... what would be an appropriate tune..?)

(Ah! Perfect! Here we go...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daaaayumn, Braindrop, you Magnificent Monster you, you did it again. Consider my Gast well and truly Flabbered. Was it perfect? Nope. Was it flawless? Nope. Was it a comeback worthy of the history books? Hell yeah! And before you say "It wasn't a comeback, I never went away." I get ya, but after such an uncharacteristically long pause between updates this must have felt good for you. And yes, it's a knock-out.

Now to the meat of my post. And before I begin, this is based on the Total Manslut playthrough where I said yes to every girl. I meant to do a selective (or as I'd like to call it "Canon") playthrough as well, but there was so much to take in this time, that after finishing once I was afraid my heart would give out if I immediately went back in.

Everyone still with me? Good, cuz we're about to delve deep into the latest update AT LAST. Anyone falling asleep?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well if you would be right, she could be redeemed and we could have sex with her after. So that would be a plus. :p maybe we can have Azel also be another person as she claimed to be and be possessed by a ghost in past to make her available in the here and now as the real Azel. :ROFLMAO:

Sorry MC you are no longer allowed to have real family members (Stacy or any others, any resemblance or them thinking they are are completely wrong) or connections from the past, besides Shauna.
What if...

Stacy is the sister, Willow was telling the truth originally when she said she is Ryker's girlfriend. Ryker wants her to get into Ethan's group and sow seeds of mistrust... researched him and found out that he was from the town where WVM is located (is that town given a name?) and had a dirty cop find all the public records so they could worm their way into Ethan's life. Willow has been feeding Lauren a bunch of bull that she learned from the adoption records, etc.
When Wendy says that Ethan has found his sister, did she mention Willow by name? Did he mention her by name? Okay, I know it is very far fetched but I feel like more drama is going to happen concerning the siblings...

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: pictures55 and DA22

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I think the emotional balance has been pretty good in this game. <snip>

I love what BD has done and can't wait to see more of this emotional ride. Yeah yeah I know I sound like a big fan girl but too bad if you don't like it as that is how I feel.
I agree with you I've enjoyed the balance. I think there are just other issues why I've build a bit of wall up regarding this game, but they are irrelevant to the general conversation and specific to me.

Don't worry you can fan girl here, I've got the MNF fan girl aspect covered for us on the other side, games we both enjoy. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
What if...

Stacy is the sister, Willow was telling the truth originally when she said she is Ryker's girlfriend. Ryker wants her to get into Ethan's group and sow seeds of mistrust... researched him and found out that he was from the town where WVM is located (is that town given a name?) and had a dirty cop find all the public records so they could worm their way into Ethan's life. Willow has been feeding Lauren a bunch of bull that she learned from the adoption records, etc.
When Wendy says that Ethan has found his sister, did she mention Willow by name? Did he mention her by name? Okay, I know it is very far fetched but I feel like more drama is going to happen concerning the siblings...
Almost positive she said Cedar, I will check and get back to you on this one. I had the same theory back in May.

Reactions: MrFriendly
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes