WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I hate when I am out of Likes. Thanks for all the support man.
One word that I tried my best to avoid saying is the word, "hate". That word is such as a very strong negative words. I been substituting it with "do not like"

However, I am sure others out there who wouldn't mind supporting you. I am an open person and I hear many different things. It doesn't mean I can or cannot help you. All I can say, take one step at a time. Even if you need to stumps The Krypt Angel ;) I am sure Braindrop would back you up (y)

I wouldn't be surprise The Krypt Angel sents the Stacey Troll Clones after me. :eek::oops:

Have a great day. (y)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I wouldn't be surprise The Krypt Angel sents the Stacey Troll Clones after me. :eek::oops:
Wait I think you have us lunatics mixed up I have the Stacy Clones, and The Krypt Angel has the twins. I know that we are kind of a package deal now, but make sure you know which lunatic has which crazy personalities backing them up. I know there is no way for me to control the lovely twins SB and BB they only listen to Daddy and just play nice with Uncle Loco. The Stacy Clone army will listen to me though, well most of the time they do.

Either way thanks for the offer. Right now while I am having a hard time with the news just hanging out here and interacting with other fans of the game is a big help.

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
damn im starting to hate Willow. I get the feeling she's faking it being our big bro. Still think its stacy or they are both.

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
damn im starting to hate Willow. I get the feeling she's faking it being our big bro. Still think its stacy or they are both.
Why do you think that? Maybe Stacy just has a lot of other stuff going on. Willow has said a lot to for us to believe that she's who she says, and now we have bio-mom to corroborate any claim of who's the sister or not.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Just some more random thoughts from me. Trying to keep my mind off other subjects so sorry for so many posts today.

I like the fight scene exactly the way it happened. It showed that the MC is not superman and untouchable. Hopefully, he gets a manager and a body guard after all this. The only thing I didn't like was seeing Wendy punched by Ryker, but that is more of a personal values issue (men should not hit woman). The scene worked for me, I hated that they were taken to jail as it seemed really odd the way it happened. The dirty cop was a nice addition as well. Female cop was pleasant and not a bad looker either.
While he did not start the fight, he did punch the asshole into a bloody mess after the asshole hit his mom. The police would take you in for questioning. You don't just let the people that sent another group of people to the hospital go free. Also, the female cop seemed to know what happened. It was more of a formality.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Wendy pretty much confirmed it when she talked about being with him and his sister. She has been spying on them and already knows they found each other. How would Willow know the name Brubru when MC hasn't been called that in a very long time? Also, Willow is the older sibling.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Wendy pretty much confirmed it when she talked about being with him and his sister. She has been spying on them and already knows they found each other. How would Willow know the name Brubru when MC hasn't been called that in a very long time? Also, Willow is the older sibling.
ya ...i don't know where he is getting that from..maybe shit stirring?...

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
If he is really having issues with his machine/machines then with the paycheck he's getting he should repair it, rebuild it, or make a new one.
He hasn't had an income since may.
Did they add pregnancy scenes in this update?
Assuming MC is succesful with Anna on the first try it will be several months before anything shows, same goes for Jamie and the other girls. We're only on day 7.

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
It takes 5 days after succesful fertilization for impantation in the uterus, assuming the egg doesn't get chucked out in the next menses and several months for the bump to show. We're on day 7. What do you think?
That you used a lot of words they're unlikely to understand.

• Haha
Reactions: Dripping and Krynh
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes