Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Just some more random thoughts from me. Trying to keep my mind off other subjects so sorry for so many posts today.

I like the fight scene exactly the way it happened. It showed that the MC is not superman and untouchable. Hopefully, he gets a manager and a body guard after all this. The only thing I didn't like was seeing Wendy punched by Ryker, but that is more of a personal values issue (men should not hit woman). The scene worked for me, I hated that they were taken to jail as it seemed really odd the way it happened. The dirty cop was a nice addition as well. Female cop was pleasant and not a bad looker either.

I think all three will be out first thing in the morning if not sooner. MC will still show up to practice even though everyone will tell him not to go or try to send him home. He wants to set an example for the team. He owes an interview to Moon, and she deserves the full scoop. I look forward to seeing Belle some more and how the meeting with the MC, Harper and her will go. Curious on the aftermath of the party and how Belle will make that up to the MC or if she is really behind everything I am not sold either way yet. Cult like operations make me nervous, but they are so tempting with that rainbow I so badly want to taste.
Interest in meeting Stacy's mom ...er grandma, as well as meeting Millie. The reunion between Cedar and Wendy should be interesting as well (could the red haring still be something more only time will tell). How will Azel and Wendy get along both being called "Mom" by the MC. Oh the questions I have they will just never end. Don't worry I still have Ryker, Kenji, Gorg and Damien on the mind as well.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Have matching tattoos, color-coded, so far super obedient, yeah, I'm sure they are not a cult.

Joking aside I can and can't wait for more, but there are so many people and so many things happening at once, I would prefer to slow down a little, maybe now that he is hurt the MC will, contrary to some I would love a couple of updates just hanging out with the girls, going on dates, having conversations and playing basketball, the sex is nice but there are so many characters and so many stories to hear, so many personalities to get to know.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Just some more random thoughts from me. Trying to keep my mind off other subjects so sorry for so many posts today.

I like the fight scene exactly the way it happened. It showed that the MC is not superman and untouchable. Hopefully, he gets a manager and a body guard after all this. The only thing I didn't like was seeing Wendy punched by Ryker, but that is more of a personal values issue (men should not hit woman). The scene worked for me, I hated that they were taken to jail as it seemed really odd the way it happened. The dirty cop was a nice addition as well. Female cop was pleasant and not a bad looker either.
To me the fight scene felt like the MC should have ended up with more injuries. I hope that if Ryker and his buddies press charges that Belle and everyone on the other side press charges as well.

I think all three will be out first thing in the morning if not sooner. MC will still show up to practice even though everyone will tell him not to go or try to send him home. He wants to set an example for the team. He owes an interview to Moon, and she deserves the full scoop. I look forward to seeing Belle some more and how the meeting with the MC, Harper and her will go. Curious on the aftermath of the party and how Belle will make that up to the MC or if she is really behind everything I am not sold either way yet. Cult like operations make me nervous, but they are so tempting with that rainbow I so badly want to taste.
Interest in meeting Stacy's mom ...er grandma, as well as meeting Millie. The reunion between Cedar and Wendy should be interesting as well (could the red haring still be something more only time will tell). How will Azel and Wendy get along both being called "Mom" by the MC. Oh the questions I have they will just never end. Don't worry I still have Ryker, Kenji, Gorg and Damien on the mind as well.
If charges are not filed then they will need to be set free in a certain number of hours/days (at least that's usually how it works). I disagree, in that I don't think that the girls will allow him to go to practice. Not after spending a night in jail without them. I think Moon will rain check to later in the day at a agreed upon location (maybe Rachel's office). I am super suspicious of Belle, don't trust her.
BTW I am glad I played through the game again. I forgot how cute/sexy/adorable Natalie and Harper are... I don't trust cults or cultlike groups either. I have no interest in the rainbow as they are related/affiliated with the cult. I am curious if Stacy is related to Ethan, what if her grandma is Ethan's grandma? I expect that Cedar and Wendy will have already met up due to the fact that Ethan was in jail. She was going to the house with Azel.
I really don't want the game to become a court room drama, it's the wrong court, I wanted to see some basketball happen.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Ok so my favorite bit of foreshadowing in the newest update is when you go outside to see what is going on. Damien is carrying the guy who was knocked out, but right over his should you can see Wendy in the driver seat. I would love to share an image but I can't post pictures for some reason. This was another thing I kept forgetting to bring up, that I thought was really cool.
Good catch.
It starts a few renders earlier than that actually. You can see her head slightly poke up over the wall. And then the next render you can see her face and she's crawling next to the car door, then you can barely see the tip of her back over the door, then you can see her shoes under the door. Then it cuts to Gorg and then Damien and she's in the car.
And also there was someone that Charles scared in that same spot earlier on :giggle:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Good catch.
It starts a few renders earlier than that actually. You can see her head slightly poke up over the wall. And then the next render you can see her face and she's crawling next to the car door, then you can barely see the tip of her back over the door, then you can see her shoes under the door. Then it cuts to Gorg and then Damien and she's in the car.
And also there was someone that Charles scared in that same spot earlier on :giggle:
I figured it was her with Charles but I had no evidence to back that one up. Now I have to go back and see if I can find the shots a few spots earlier.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018

no need to apologize, you are one of the main reasons I decided to join in on the conversation. You’re post are a Blast to read and you theories are very well thought out and very well presented.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
no need to apologize, you are one of the main reasons I decided to join in on the conversation. You’re post are a Blast to read and you theories are very well thought out and very well presented.
Thanks I ran out of likes a while back but this one was like worthy. I just love talking about the game so I have lot's of theories to go around considering how many times I have play the game. I found so many hidden things in this last update I keep going back to look for more. Hopefully I hit a few good ones.

Although my favorite was going back to see my first ever post in the thread and revisiting some of my original theories.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Ok so my favorite bit of foreshadowing in the newest update is when you go outside to see what is going on. Damien is carrying the guy who was knocked out, but right over his should you can see Wendy in the driver seat. I would love to share an image but I can't post pictures for some reason. This was another thing I kept forgetting to bring up, that I thought was really cool.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Good catch.
So it's a game of Where's Wendy. :)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So it's a game of Where's Wendy. :)
I love that. I wonder if she is hidden in any other scenes in the game. I am really gonna start looking closely since I didn't notice her feet or head in the earlier shots until BD mentioned it.

Reactions: csmk14

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

i'm hoping MC asks Jasmine to be his manager .. would be sooo cool .... and don't forget Rachael has people she can get for your bodyguards ...

Reactions: csmk14
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes