Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Sorry in advance I was bored.

My dream for how Day 8 part 1 starts:

I used the default name (Ethan) for the MC to make it a little easier to understand my concept.

Wake up to noises coming from outside. Ayden and/or Skye "Ethan do you hear that?" "Ethan are you up, do you hear them?"

Ethan begins to wake up and tries to stand up Thoughts: My body is too sore from yesterday it all felt like a nightmare but it was real. What must the girls be thinking.

Ethan looks around the cell and then notices the shouts coming from outside. He tries to focus on the sound and then hears all the people chanting "Let them GO!!!" "Let them GO!!!" scene cuts to outside and you see all the girls, his family, the rest of the team and hundreds of others chanting and holding up signs. The media is all there and there are officers trying to calm everyone down.

In comes the Police woman from the night before. "Well good to see your all up, Let's get this over with shall we" First to get taken away is Skye, then about 20 minutes later the officer comes back for Ayden. All the while the chants are getting louder and louder. You hear a roar from the crowd (This is from Skye getting released). Another roar of the crowd comes up another 30 minutes later (from Ayden's release). Ethan waits and waits but it seems like no one is coming for him.

Once it seems all hope is lost a lone detective comes to the cell. "You ready to talk?" The detective pulls Ethan into a room where a mystery woman is sitting in. I'll give you too a few minutes then I will be back to begin. "Ethan my name is (insert random name here) our mutual friend Rachael sent me to help you out. I will handle all the questions the detective's asks first. Do not answer them until I give you the ok and even when you do answer keep your response short and to the point nothing further. understood" Ethan agrees and then shortly afterwards the detective knocks to begin the questions

What do you guys think? Keep in mind this is not my full thought on what will happen in the release, it's just how I think it will start.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Sorry in advance I was bored.

My dream for how Day 8 part 1 starts:

I used the default name (Ethan) for the MC to make it a little easier to understand my concept.

Wake up to noises coming from outside. Ayden and/or Skye "Ethan do you hear that?" "Ethan are you up, do you hear them?"

Ethan begins to wake up and tries to stand up Thoughts: My body is too sore from yesterday it all felt like a nightmare but it was real. What must the girls be thinking.

Ethan looks around the cell and then notices the shouts coming from outside. He tries to focus on the sound and then hears all the people chanting "Let them GO!!!" "Let them GO!!!" scene cuts to outside and you see all the girls, his family, the rest of the team and hundreds of others chanting and holding up signs. The media is all there and there are officers trying to calm everyone down.

In comes the Police woman from the night before. "Well good to see your all up, Let's get this over with shall we" First to get taken away is Skye, then about 20 minutes later the officer comes back for Ayden. All the while the chants are getting louder and louder. You hear a roar from the crowd (This is from Skye getting released). Another roar of the crowd comes up another 30 minutes later (from Ayden's release). Ethan waits and waits but it seems like no one is coming for him.

Once it seems all hope is lost a lone detective comes to the cell. "You ready to talk?" The detective pulls Ethan into a room where a mystery woman is sitting in. I'll give you too a few minutes then I will be back to begin. "Ethan my name is (insert random name here) our mutual friend Rachael sent me to help you out. I will handle all the questions the detective's asks first. Do not answer them until I give you the ok and even when you do answer keep your response short and to the point nothing further. understood" Ethan agrees and then shortly afterwards the detective knocks to begin the questions

What do you guys think? Keep in mind this is not my full thought on what will happen in the release, it's just how I think it will start.
Nice script.You can be right.
Also you have plenty of free time?
Not watching football?There is like 8 football matches for European Championship right now.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Marcus: Oh my god coach thank you for the second chance

Harp: Shut the fuck up and sit on the bench you're just here to be a number

Marcus: :cry:
The truth hurts!

As to the whole "can they play basketball?"

If the MC is formally arrested then the NCAA (team is Div 1 IIRC) may decide to suspend him pending an investigation, however that still takes time - nothing in a bureaucracy happens quickly. Same with Ayden and Skye.

Sometimes they will allow a player to play while under investigation depending on the severity of the allegations. I've given up trying to figure out which crime will elicit which response.

I'm curious to see how far down that road BD goes... It could be a huge subplot or it could be something that goes away somewhat quickly because of Belle and Rachel (within a week or slightly longer?). Overall I want to see more basketball and less "crime"/gambling ring plot. I was really excited to see a game or two... But I am now skeptical that we shall see even one game. I suppose that's because I was really anticipating the bowling event and was disappointed to not see it happen.

I suppose the violence at the end just shifts the narrative completely in my mind and I am unsure where it goes from here.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
@LocoGringo78 the day you stop theorycrafting, is the day this thread dies. Never stop. (y)
I do not plan too at all, maybe miss some time if I get that bad news I have been expecting. This is my happy place, I have this thread open almost all day. It helps I am working from home and can just type up my thoughts whenever I want. I just really like coming here and sharing my thoughts, it helps that a lot of your are interested in them too.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Nice script.You can be right.
Also you have plenty of free time?
Not watching football?There is like 8 football matches for European Championship right now.
Thanks. I am actually working at the same time I am posting here. Like I said before I get to work from home so it is really easy to check the thread in between tasks for work and then just post random thoughts. I tried getting into European football years ago, but as an American it is not a popular sport here, and you can't easily find it on TV unless you pay a lot extra for it.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Like Damian doesn't know about the hideout.
Where else would they do their dirty deeds, at a hotel nearby?
You said he took the hurt guy to the hideout, I was simply stating most think he took him inside, and it's not said anyone was going to go to the hideout until after he was gone and only then because Ryker wanted to get what he thought was the truth out of a hurt MC. Also 2 hideouts were mentioned during time Damien was away, the one the MC woke up in with Stacy and another one because Stacy knew of the other

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Thanks. I am actually working at the same time I am posting here. Like I said before I get to work from home so it is really easy to check the thread in between tasks for work and then just post random thoughts. I tried getting into European football years ago, but as an American it is not a popular sport here, and you can't easily find it on TV unless you pay a lot extra for it.
Same here with NBA,NHL and other sports on the other side of the Atlantic ocean.
You can watch Roland Garos too.
What you think about Eden and Hannah?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
What we know they have been taken into custody by the police and brought to jail for questioning. Technically you need to have charges brought against you in order to be arrested. While the Miranda Rights don't need to be read to you in order to be arrested, they do need to be read to you prior to being questioned if you are under suspicion of a crime. As far as we are aware the lady police officer says that the group is not being charged with anything at this time. Sure this all seems off but the other office said they are doing things a little different due to who they are.
No, if you've been cuffed, put in a police car and thrown in jail for the night, you've been arrested. Even if they release you without any charges, you were still arrested. They have 48-72 hours depending on the state to file charges after arresting you.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
You said he took the hurt guy to the hideout, I was simply stating most think he took him inside, and it's not said anyone was going to go to the hideout until after he was gone and only then because Ryker wanted to get what he thought was the truth out of a hurt MC. Also 2 hideouts were mentioned during time Damien was away, the one the MC woke up in with Stacy and another one because Stacy knew of the other
That other guy was not taken anywhere, he told the police what Ryker's plan was see the screen shot below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
No, if you've been cuffed, put in a police car and thrown in jail for the night, you've been arrested. Even if they release you without any charges, you were still arrested. They have 48-72 hours depending on the state to file charges after arresting you.
I thought they were detained as there was no booking of them into jail?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Eden is my choice. They are both cute in there own ways, but I am concerned with Hannah. I am also following Rachael's advice "If I don't tell you about them first I didn't send them" no contract no sexy time especially when it comes to crazy.
Agreed, Hannah seems like Eden's creepy stalker (though also an actress). And if Rachel didn't send her to Ethan nor did Jamie give her tacit nod of approval, then I will use those as an excuse not to fuck her (I know he can fuck anyone without approval).

Reactions: Uncle Loco

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Eden is my choice. They are both cute in there own ways, but I am concerned with Hannah. I am also following Rachael's advice "If I don't tell you about them first I didn't send them" no contract no sexy time especially when it comes to crazy.
Not terribly fond of either went with eden since I know she's not crazy at the very least. Hannah kinda gave off "I'll boil your bunny" vibes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm for Eden too.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Agreed, Hannah seems like Eden's creepy stalker (though also an actress). And if Rachel didn't send her to Ethan nor did Jamie give her tacit nod of approval, then I will use those as an excuse not to fuck her (I know he can fuck anyone without approval).
For now def Eden indeed,maybe Hannah will seem more interesting later on when we get to know both better. Lol For now though Eden is already creepy enough with that movie offer, Hannah brings it to level 20 creepy though. :p

Reactions: MrFriendly

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I sure hope that is not true. As much as the basketball thing is not a big deal to me, it is a key aspect to the game. The MC is a superstar player with NBA level talent. To see that part taken away with a scandal seems odd. I really don't think this is something to worry about considering all the stuff you can read about the game on the patreon page.
hey i like the basketball theme .... :cool:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes