KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Well logic dictates that Ryker, Kenji (and possibly Damien) are off the team. I doubt anyone who sided with MC would even want to be in the same room with them, let alone play with them. Not to mention Ryker attempted to hit his own coach with a baseball bat, I'm sure Harp has some residual feelings about that.

So that leaves:

-MC
-Skye
-Ayden
-Lee
-Mackey
-Dubaku

but we also haven't yet met the bench players.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
They have enough to put out a team to play but barely enough. They have MC, Ayden, Skye, Lee, Mackey, Dubaku for sure. I think Damien is a wild card, but will still be on the team. That gives them 6-7 players. You need 5 on the court at all times so it will be rough but they could do it, for the Monday game if both Ayden and the MC are cleared to play. There was a bench team too, but we never met any of them. I think Belle might pull some strings as well and bring in a few players for them down the road.

There is no way Kenji or Ryker are on the team any more after the bowling brawl.
Actually (FIBA rules) a basketball game can be played until a team has less than 3 available players... as long as you have started the game with at least 5 players on your roster so yeah, 5 is the minimum to compete. WVM will be short of subs but there's no worries about losing games because of a legal shortage

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I still dont hate Damien i kinda feel he is still alright... he didnt do anything to the MC except of spying on him... but still kinda feel like Damien is gonna play a big role for the MC in the future...
Damian went to the so called hideout with the beat up thug or whoever he was.
He'a lucky he left or he would have been arrested or whatever.
I wonder if he's still waiting at the hideout counting his fingers until Reicher gets out of the hospital?

Last edited:

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Damian wen to the so called hideout with the beat up thug or whoever he was.
I wonder if he's still waiting at the hideout counting his fingers until Reicher gets out of the hospital?
Yeah or maybe he's still optimistic about seeing Richter at the party. :rolleyes:

If you insist on trolling at least get the names right.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
When the first Part is out, could someone send me a DM and tell me what was happening in Day8 Part1?

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
if you want someone to spoil it for you why not just play the damn thing?
Good question. Personally i wait for the whole Day to be out. But after the Brawl i wonder what happens._.

Edit: it will take some time till the Whole Day 8 is out, so a spoiler have todo it for the First part

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok so I think we have a few days until the next release. Who do you think will be the first character we see outside of Ayden, Skye or any police officers?

I haven't decided who I think it will be but I have it narrowed down to one of the following:
  • Rachael
  • Belle
  • Our lawyer (most likely a female character we have not met yet)
  • Azel

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Damian wen to the so called hideout with the beat up thug or whoever he was.
Actually the consensus is he went inside with that poor ninja staff member, hide was not mentioned until after Damien disappeared.

Reactions: pictures55

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Ok so I think we have a few days until the next release. Who do you think will be the first character we see outside of Ayden, Skye or any police officers?

I haven't decided who I think it will be but I have it narrowed down to one of the following:
  • Rachael
  • Belle
  • Our lawyer (most likely a female character we have not met yet)
  • Azel
if Azel or Rachael shows up she'll prolly have to have the other girls in tow there's no way they'd stay home...

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes