ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
For how close that car is I think she could hear just fine. Also there are clear times when Ryker is shouting. I also think that if the MC could here the security guard call for help being inside the building she should have been able to hear them as well being maybe 10-15 feet away max.
Okay and if in the next episode she says anything about what she heard then i'll believe it. I'm not saying it's impossible or that she didn't but that the game does a real poor job at getting across who heard and saw what.

As an example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Because it may seem like im being harsh. I don't think it does a poor job unintentionally. I do believe that the levels of ambiguity are intentional as part of the cliffhanger nature of the episode to get people to do exactly what we have been doing for 2-ish pages and think and discuss these things.

Last edited:
Reactions: Braindrop and DA22

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I was saying that I thought Loco was talking about a later scene. While the other one thought loco meant the family violence one which wasn't that heart-warming.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I was saying that I thought Loco was talking about a later scene. While the other one thought loco meant the family violence one which wasn't that heart-warming.

Yep I understood you, I went back and looked I was wrong. (y)

I thought they were talking about the fight, turns out it was the flashback. :)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
For how close that car is I think she could hear just fine. Also there are clear times when Ryker is shouting. I also think that if the MC could here the security guard call for help being inside the building she should have been able to hear them as well being maybe 10-15 feet away max.
i agree ,, the MC has super hearing .. is all i'm saying :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: thataboo

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Okay and if in the next episode she says anything about what she heard then i'll believe it. I'm not saying it's impossible or that she didn't but that the game does a real poor job at getting across who heard and saw what.

As an example
Here you go hopefully this helps.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
How long I wonder before Skye gets into MC's pants. They're all Jail buddies now, nothing better for bonding with your mates than getting locked up together :D

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
How long I wonder before Skye gets into MC's pants. They're all Jail buddies now, nothing better for bonding with your mates than getting locked up together :D
2 episodes or riot.
but like not really because we want more episodes.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes