The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
i'm feeling so .. i don't know .. upset ... that my birth mom is so fucking hot .. and BD won't let me have her .... makes me wanna :cry: :ROFLMAO:
you act like her being hot is even a factor for you. You always ay you want them all so seems to me yer only standard are they're female and have a pulse which I Imagine are the only things that matter at yer age :p

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
you act like her being hot is even a factor for you. You always ay you want them all so seems to me yer only standard are they're female and have a pulse which I Imagine are the only things that matter at yer age :p
and whats wrong with that ???????

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
While I do know and remember more about this game then most people do. Sometimes I mess up and forget all the facts and scenes. Oh well I am happy to admit I was wrong. :p:):p:)
I am no better as you so you are fully forgiven. Besides you kindly explained a few situations to me like the no Harper or Nathalie choice that I had interpreted wrongly. :)

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I've said it before and I'll say it again:

VN games run on "Suspension of Disbelief" almost as much as The Fast and The Furious franchise and generous applications of the rule of cool. I didn't comment much on how the Bowling Room Blitz played out, even though it's clearly problematic in its execution. It played fast and loose with Real Life law/physics and logic

But then again, in F&F, I saw a submarine (top surface speed in calm waters round and about 10 knots/18 kph/11 mph) keep up with several tricked out cars while breaking through ice thick enough to support a convoy of tricked out cars and their pursuers. Just grab a beer, or smoke a spliff and grab some popcorn and go with the flow.

However this isn't my game and this isn't my thread, I'm just a regular here, and any discussion about this game is in its own way entertaining, even if it's not a personal point of interest or it's about the intricaties of something I know very little about, like American laws and stuff. Who knows, I might learn something. Okay that one might have stretched suspension of disbelief a little too much.

My point is that this is a thread for all fans of the game and you should feel free to discuss any and all aspects of the game, even when some of the regulars might react a little salty.

Also, the real talking point (obviously) should be that my girl Ruby has some serious curves!

screenshot0010.png

Reactions: DA22

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I am no better as you so you are fully forgiven. Besides you kindly explained a few situations to me like the no Harper or Nathalie choice that I had interpreted wrongly. :)
I always like to help and talk about the game so no worries there. I don't have some of the knowledge that others like The Krypt Angel does, but I do know most of what happens on each day.

Reactions: DA22

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I've said it before and I'll say it again:

VN games run on "Suspension of Disbelief" almost as much as The Fast and The Furious franchise and generous applications of the rule of cool. I didn't comment much on how the Bowling Room Blitz played out, even though it's clearly problematic in its execution. It played fast and loose with Real Life law/physics and logic

But then again, in F&F, I saw a submarine (top surface speed in calm waters round and about 10 knots/18 kph/11 mph) keep up with several tricked out cars while breaking through ice thick enough to support a convoy of tricked out cars and their pursuers. Just grab a beer, or smoke a spliff and grab some popcorn and go with the flow.

However this isn't my game and this isn't my thread, I'm just a regular here, and any discussion about this game is in its own way entertaining, even if it's not a personal point of interest or it's about the intricaties of something I know very little about, like American laws and stuff. Who knows, I might learn something. Okay that one might have stretched suspension of disbelief a little too much.

My point is that this is a thread for all fans of the game and you should feel free to discuss any and all aspects of the game, even when some of the regulars might react a little salty.

Also, the real talking point (obviously) should be that my girl Ruby has some serious curves!
I second that feel free to chat away about the game. Yes there are topics I don't want to discuss any more or currently can not discuss due to some stupid rule I put on myself.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I second that feel free to chat away about the game. Yes there are topics I don't want to discuss any more or currently can not discuss due to some stupid rule I put on myself.
We all agree Stacy is cute and that we hope she will be neither family or a really clever plant by Ryker or whoever controls him and that we get some better idea of who and what she will be in the game soonish.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
my knowledge is very narrow in scope tho :p
Yes but your one track Bailey/sometimes Rainn mind comes in handy. Plus your the resident insider with secret information that everyone wants you to spill. Luckily you are like Fort Knox and protect those secrets like the gold they are.

Reactions: ImperialD

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Yes but your one track Bailey/sometimes Rainn mind comes in handy. Plus your the resident insider with secret information that everyone wants you to spill. Luckily you are like Fort Knox and protect those secrets like the gold they are.
Nope. I don't want to hear about any aspects of this story in advance, not even oblique references.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I will be honest I noticed it but just barely. I also notice a lot of eye color issues in the last update too so don't focus on that just yet. Come on Lee's eye's went straight up yellow and some other team mates had yellowing too.
We need something like Einhard Stratos and Vivio Takamachi.
bonding_time.jpg

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I was wondering one thing though considering possible fallout of the Ryker event on a wholly different level

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I sure hope that is not true. As much as the basketball thing is not a big deal to me, it is a key aspect to the game. The MC is a superstar player with NBA level talent. To see that part taken away with a scandal seems odd. I really don't think this is something to worry about considering all the stuff you can read about the game on the patreon page.

Reactions: genericusername1

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
they still dont got enough players for the team or am i wrong? kenji probably got his leg broken you know....after someone ran him over like in GTA.
so it could lead to an DQ and we still dont know how things gonna turn out.
Yeah, well, that's another thing. We'd need to take a look at the league's rulebook :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jackie123

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
they still dont got enough players for the team or am i wrong? kenji probably got his leg broken you know....after someone ran him over like in GTA.
so it could lead to an DQ and we still dont know how things gonna turn out.
They have enough to put out a team to play but barely enough. They have MC, Ayden, Skye, Lee, Mackey, Dubaku for sure. I think Damien is a wild card, but will still be on the team. That gives them 6-7 players. You need 5 on the court at all times so it will be rough but they could do it, for the Monday game if both Ayden and the MC are cleared to play. There was a bench team too, but we never met any of them. I think Belle might pull some strings as well and bring in a few players for them down the road.

There is no way Kenji or Ryker are on the team any more after the bowling brawl.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes