Jackie123

May 2, 2018
I love any sports live. Except golf, I can't be quiet on command.

Rasslin' (not the real sport known as wrestling) is fun on TV and live both. Ice Cube's big 3 was the only "basketball" I've seen live but would love to see a game of baseketball.

Back to the game, I hope after reading some of these posts that only a sentence or two gets wasted on that scum Damien.

Truly suffering through a "redemption story" would be the first time I would hit the skip button on this vn. He could rescue 3 legged dogs and cats while being burned himself and I wouldn't piss on him.

That time would better spent on any of the beautiful women or the team mates that actually matter.

My two petty cents.

P.s. fuck Damien
aight bro chill Damien didnt ate all your cookies. its just a game

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
It's a rough spot for Damien, sure he might like MC as a friend... However he's not willing to risk his Mother and her health. Sure he has lots to make up for, and may be kicked from the team... Will be interesting to see if they do a team vote, and what Damien will do to try convince them all he deserves a second chance. I wouldn't give up on him yet, he has shown is not a terrible person, he's just in a very shitty situation.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It's a rough spot for Damien, sure he might like MC as a friend... However he's not willing to risk his Mother and her health. Sure he has lots to make up for, and may be kicked from the team... Will be interesting to see if they do a team vote, and what Damien will do to try convince them all he deserves a second chance. I wouldn't give up on him yet, he has shown is not a terrible person, he's just in a very shitty situation.
Yeah, I don't understand all of the Damien hate... Sure, I don't like what he did but I can at least sympathize. I completely get why he did it. In addition he never took a swing at the MC or anyone else (that we saw anyway). Personally wouldn't count him as an ally but I am not going to fuck him over either.

Oh and WVM is finely leet, nice!

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
My favorite sporting event in order
1) Any sport where i can go and a fight can randomly break out
2) Literally everything else

Look im not there for the sports but the drama what can i say. If i can watch 2 or more blokes bludgeon each other for no reason sign me the fuck up.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I whole heartedly think he was a shitty person in a tough situation. That's why I wrote a post like " he ate my cookies" cause of posts like yours.

He had his second chance. Now he needs to do time and exit the story. I would settle for just the latter.

Being forced to let him have a redemption story would not be cool at all. I mean we can choose who we sleep with and hopefully we won't have to be forced to forgive him.

Truthfully I see ONE way a " redemption story" would work for me. If bd would make it where you could forgive him and let him back as friend and teammate and then bam he betrays you again. Maybe then people would realize what a p.o.s. character it is.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Hey we made it to page 1337. Nice job everyone.

Back to the game, I hope after reading some of these posts that only a sentence or two gets wasted on that scum Damien.

Truly suffering through a "redemption story" would be the first time I would hit the skip button on this vn. He could rescue 3 legged dogs and cats while being burned himself and I wouldn't piss on him.

That time would better spent on any of the beautiful women or the team mates that actually matter.

My two petty cents.

P.s. fuck Damien
Ok this is what I want to know. What did Damien do?

Facts:
  • He spied on you and gave information to Ryker. (we do not know what he told Ryker and what he held back)
  • Ryker or someone Ryker works for pays the bills for his sick mother.
  • He was at the event and took the guy that was knock out away from danger.
  • He told the MC to leave in the only way he could with out angering Ryker.
Outside of this what did he do? Now before you say he didn't stop the fight or try to help the MC. First he was not there during the fight. Second he made an attempt to get the MC out of there, a weak attempt but still an attempt. Third we have no clue what he did when he took the other guy in the bowling alley. By not helping Ryker or the MC he made a choice a choice that could cause his mother to lose her health care. Now I don't know about you but for family I would do whatever I can to keep them safe. I get we are mad at him, but I don't understand how we can say he has no chance to redeem himself. Now I was never really a fan of Damien, but I still think he can redeem himself somehow.

I am sure this is an unpopular opinion, but I am sticking be this one and say he has some chances to redeem himself.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Facts:
  • He spied on you and gave information to Ryker. (we do not know what he told Ryker and what he held back)
Outside of this what did he do? Now before you say he didn't stop the fight or try to help the MC. First he was not there during the fight. Second he made an attempt to get the MC out of there, a weak attempt but still an attempt. Third we have no clue what he did when he took the other guy in the bowling alley. By not helping Ryker or the MC he made a choice a choice that could cause his mother to lose her health care. Now I don't know about you but for family I would do whatever I can to keep them safe. I get we are mad at him, but I don't understand how we can say he has no chance to redeem himself. Now I was never really a fan of Damien, but I still think he can redeem himself somehow.

I am sure this is an unpopular opinion, but I am sticking be this one and say he has some chances to redeem himself.
He KNEW they planned to break inside, they Had weapons. HE DID NOTHING. No tip to the police, no text to the mc. No disabling the car when no one was looking.

Also no telling where the twat was taking the unconscious guy or what he did to him.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
I whole heartedly think he was a shitty person in a tough situation. That's why I wrote a post like " he ate my cookies" cause of posts like yours.

He had his second chance. Now he needs to do time and exit the story. I would settle for just the latter.

Being forced to let him have a redemption story would not be cool at all. I mean we can choose who we sleep with and hopefully we won't have to be forced to forgive him.

Truthfully I see ONE way a " redemption story" would work for me. If bd would make it where you could forgive him and let him back as friend and teammate and then bam he betrays you again. Maybe then people would realize what a p.o.s. character it is.
Well, we can both give our opinions... I wasn't trying to copy other people, just give my perspective on the situation. I know he messed up, but no ones perfect.
Anyhow, I respect your opinion. None of us know how this story will play out.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Well, we can both give our opinions... I wasn't trying to copy other people, just give my perspective on the situation. I know he messed up, but no ones perfect.
Anyhow, I respect your opinion. None of us know how this story will play out.
100% thats truly what makes this thread great we don't have to agree nor act rude to each other :)

• Love
Reactions: JustPeekin

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
The two things i want to see going forward are how is braindrop going to stick the landing on day 8 part 1. And if brain drop can for me personally can make Belle a character I want to see again. This update made her seem completely incompetent or oblivious in regards to the situation at the school which she is supposedly in control of, and I currently don’t trust her as fall as Nathan could throw her.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The two things i want to see going forward are how is braindrop going to stick the landing on day 8 part 1. And if brain drop can for me personally can make Belle a character I want to see again. This update made her seem completely incompetent or oblivious in regards to the situation at the school which she is supposedly in control of, and I currently don’t trust her as fall as Nathan could throw her.
I look at her as not incompetent but as spending way too much time on her charity having tunnel vision so to speak. That seems to be all she cares about. But that's just my hunch

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
My favorite sporting event in order
1) Any sport where i can go and a fight can randomly break out
2) Literally everything else

Look im not there for the sports but the drama what can i say. If i can watch 2 or more blokes bludgeon each other for no reason sign me the fuck up.
I'd much rather it be a smithing competition if there's any bludgeoning involved. There's just something about steel being beat into submission, literally being bent to someones will… so yeah, I like watching Forged in Fire.

Facts:

Like Spfjolietjake said: he chose to remain passive, to let events unfold whilst knowing of their dark intent. This is the worst kind of bystander (or rather non-participant) in my book, the one that ends up being an accomplice by their inaction. I realize that my views may be heavily biased by my upbringing as the first generation of Germans that had no direct ties to the people responsible for the atrocities committed prior and during the second world war, but judging by the reactions in this thread at least some of my views do seem to be universal.

Now, there may be some way or even ways for Damien to possibly redeem himself in the future, but at the moment with what he did prior to the alley scene and him just having cooly walked away instead of trying to talk sense into Ryker there is none.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Here's the thing we don't know if he did anything or not yet. I am waiting to see his side before I make a decision on if he can't redeem himself. We just don't know all the facts yet and we are all making assumptions.

Again another reason I like posting this stuff it's fun to see both sides. Team Damien and team fuck off Damien. :p

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Here's the thing we don't know if he did anything or not yet. I am waiting to see his side before I make a decision on if he can't redeem himself. We just don't know all the facts yet and we are all making assumptions.

Again another reason I like posting this stuff it's fun to see both sides. Team Damien and team fuck off Damien. :p
Damien is chills man you gonna see if i was in his situation i would also prioritize the health and life of my mother... anyone whos says something different kinda aint ticking right in the head... also again he didnt do anything to the MC so he got a clean exit there from this event.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I'd much rather it be a smithing competition if there's any bludgeoning involved. There's just something about steel being beat into submission, literally being bent to someones will… so yeah, I like watching Forged in Fire.
It's a good show and i also enjoy it. But the topic was sports and yeah, i mostly don't care about the "game" aspects so much as the drama aspects and fights.
For clarification. I find most sports and their rules dumb or outright contradictory and that annoys me enough to not care.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
And so, the cycle begins anew, with the camps divided between those that say fuck Damien and those that are more willing to forgive. The cycle will continue until the end of time... or next update more likely, when we can get some pussy we will forget about him.

Me personally? I'm sort of in the middle, I can forgive but I can't forget and he was involved in putting innocents and, a little more important, MC's family at risk because his boss got high and decided to go break some laws. At the end of the day, all I can say to him is get lost, hope your mother gets better and rest assured, I'll take care of Jasmine.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I look at her as not incompetent but as spending way too much time on her charity having tunnel vision so to speak. That seems to be all she cares about. But that's just my hunch
yeah I was a little harsh it does seem like she only cares about her charity. Heck it came across like she was only at the bowling event to try and recruit the mc to her influencers team since he is a huge draw.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes