Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm sure everyone is done hearing about Damien, but here are my feelings on him.

While I can completely understand doing anything for your families health, and I would do whatever I could for my family. I can honestly say that if I was doing the things he has done, I would not expect the people whos trust I had betrayed to forgive me. I know BD has this story worked out years in advance, so we will just have to wait and see where he takes it, but my hope is that Damien decides to bow out graciously and that is that. I wouldn't mind a choice based option for him to redeem himself, but I hope we don't get the forced to redeem him story arc.

I suck at paragraphs, so I am sorry if your eyes are bleeding from reading my dribble :LOL:
Ran out of reacts, so I'll post. I like the bowing out idea and agree about not wanting to be forced to redeem his ass. (y)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Patreon members, hope you looking forward for BD's Day 8 possible release soon within the next 48 hours. Hopefully it goes smooth for BD.

I am still planning to check it out at end of this month. Like others have posted to use the Spoiler and/or Inline spoiler to cover up the spoiler to prevent spoiling others who have not play the new updates. I know it may not bother me as much, however I recall some players do not like to get the spoilers posted.

Have a great day. (y)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Patreon members, hope you looking forward for BD's Day 8 possible release soon within the next 48 hours. Hopefully it goes smooth for BD.

I am still planning to check it out at end of this month. Like others have posted to use the Spoiler and/or Inline spoiler to cover up the spoiler to prevent spoiling others who have not play the new updates. I know it may not bother me as much, however I recall some players do not like to get the spoilers posted.

Have a great day. (y)
Don't you worry there are quite a few of us that will be making posts prior to the release date which we think should be Saturday reminding people to use the spoiler features.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Yeah, I'll admit... I often forget to hide my content posts... Sorry about that, I'll be careful from now on.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Don't you worry there are quite a few of us that will be making posts prior to the release date which we think should be Saturday reminding people to use the spoiler features.
Hope you enjoy the update when it get released. I will have to make some time to go through the whole game anyway. Which it why I will be delaying myself to check the game updates.

Have a great day. (y) Looking forward to hear you and others on comments for day 8. :unsure:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Yeah, I'll admit... I often forget to hide my content posts... Sorry about that, I'll be careful from now on.
Don't worry about it too much. We are humans and we do get too excited to forget few things. ;) What I try hard to do is to type my message and review it few times to make sure that there was no spoilers in the messages. If there is any, I will make the modification to make sure that either the Spoiler and/or Inline Spoiler was in place. However again, we are humans with tiny brain and we do make silly mistakes... :rolleyes: (That includes me too)

I do not mind reading or seen any spoilers. However I try hard to help respect others who do not like spoilers to be leaked.

Have a great day. (y)

MasterD1

Oct 23, 2018
I can see the Damien thing going either way for me. As a good friend nope he is out. As a needed team mate that we know can actually play basketball I want him in. Can he be trusted to actually play that is yet to be determined. I want him to come out and prove himself that he wants to earn the MC trust and we are willing to give it to him. However, I don't think we will be given that chance based on who he is associated with and what he knows. He can redeem himself by doing the right thing and setting things straight with the police and the MC. Time will tell.
It will be interesting to see what BD does with Damien in the story, I still don't think we've seen him hit rock bottom cause there is alot more that could go wrong for him. He's willing, as would anyone I think in his unique situation, to do anything for his sick parent. And if Ryker isn't the big bad and their is an actual criminal origination behind him, I see it going a few ways for Damien.

A) He's going to infiltrate and supply info to bring down the organization, if he isn't already doing so.
B) They're going to hold the funding from his parent unless he throws games, which can lead to a
B1) Bad end for him.
B2) MC and Hearts organization help get money to his parent to provide an out for him and some kind of redemption arc.
C) The organization turns on Damien, injures him permanently, and Damien ends up as your manager some how since his sporting days are over to help fund his parent and his own medical bills.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I just finished playing the latest update and another is not all that far out? The ending of this year is shaping up to be pretty okay.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
While I am interested in that sub plot there are so many other topics that have my attention. First off we need to know more about the below person.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know I know there are way more important things then my latest digital crush, but I have been replaying the final few scenes so much these past few days that this one keeps catching my eye. I just wanted to throw out something else fun tonight.
She's very cute, I'd be interested if it wasn't for all the piercings. I don't like the face metal.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

0ffspring

Sep 20, 2017
Oh well...
F U Patreon and your guideline. "Oh you are murdering people in your game horribly? cool man go on... So there is rape and torture in your game? fine with us...
There is a brother kissing his sister? You spawn of the devil... I hope you die a miserable death!!!"

Because of that shit there won't be any
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well fuck that's kind of depressing :(

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
WVM Mini FAQ: (Newest updates will be in Blue old information is just deleted)

I felt the need of a post that can be copied when we get the same questions over and over and over here is needed. I put together the below information to help with this. Not that anyone who asks these questions over and over again will actually read it but here we go. Please note I am not BD and I do not speak for him, the information collected here is based off posts from F95, BD himself, a interview with Lewdpixels, some information from the Discord channel and other information provided by Patreon members. Please do not get upset if you question is not answer here especially about an update as there is only so much information available to me.

• The following characters WILL NOT have a lewd scene with the MC since INCEST WILL NOT be in the game (Unless an evil modder steps in and fixes that for us???? {Yes, I think someone will at some point}): Azel (MC's Adoptive mother), Wendy (MC's Birth Mother), and Willow (MC's Sister). This is due to a Paypal/Patreon issue and they consider adoptive parents as incest. Sorry to all the Azel, Wendy and Willow/Cedey fans. Please reference this article for more information on how we know: Can't take some time to actually click the link and read it (come on people there is some good stuff in there) well here is the comment from the man himself "All girls besides the MC’s relatives in WVM will be romanceable. Though due to patreon’s rules relationships between people like Natalie and Harper will have to stay individual."

• All WVM Staff appear to be off limits for now due to the high visibility of a sex scandal at the school between a teacher and a student. (What you didn't know that? Are you sure you even play this game as it says this a few times in the game. Oh, I see you skip all the text in the game and just watch the lewd stuff.) As far as we know this includes teachers, Coaches, and other staff members. As stated earlier by BD these characters should be romanceable in the future just not now (reference the above article if you don't believe me). I won't list them all but Harper and Veronica both fall into this list so be patient and stop asking. The old Nurse is not a WVM staff member so she is excluded if you are into that I know a scene is in the game.

• Rachael's clients: Some are fan created (Starting with Tali) using poll's on his Patreon Page for supporters only for body type and some background information. BD uses that information and puts a unique spin on them to fit his story. The other clients such as Anna Eden, Keyana and Brittany as well an unnamed blonde and redhead he had shown his Patron's a while back are all purely BD's creations. Want more information become a Patreon member of his page.

• Yes, there is a discord channel for this game. No you can't be added unless you are a Patreon for BD. There is a rumor one is in development for those that can not afford to back BD. I have no information further on it other than that.

• There will be a week 1 update sometime after day 7 is finished. This will address the crazy size of the MC in the first few days, clean up the story for the female Shauna background, and only use one model for Emiko. I can't find the post that indicates this from BD but you will have to trust me on this one for now until I can find it. Please note plans can change so be open to a different date in the future just in case.

• Not sure who a character is check out the game guide found on the OP or this link: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-7-braindrop.35910/post-4070022, it has a picture of all the characters in the game brief description of who they are and information on how to get a lewd scene with them if there is one currently in the game. (Guide is updated through 0.7.6 version and will be updated to the 0.7.7 soon)

As a side note don't feed the trolls or they come back and keep getting bigger and more annoying. Just run across the troll bridge and don't look back or comment.

Also don't forget to use the spoiler features when the new release drops and you want to talk about content in it. There are a lot of people that enjoy the game from various time zones and would like to experience it without spoilers.

All information is gathered is based on data posted on F95 site or given to me by supporters of BD Patreon. BD has not provided me any direct information nor has asked me to add or remove any data listed here.

Feel free to copy this post and re-use as needed, link it in your signature or let me know if I should add any additional information. (A PM is preferred if you feel there is something I should add to the FAQ) Thanks for reading and hopefully you found it helpful.
"The following characters WILL NOT have a lewd scene with the MC since INCEST WILL NOT be in the game"
I dont really mind about that . I think the Game doesnt need it and it would be just ruin the main Story in my Opinion

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It will be interesting to see what BD does with Damien in the story, I still don't think we've seen him hit rock bottom cause there is alot more that could go wrong for him. He's willing, as would anyone I think in his unique situation, to do anything for his sick parent. And if Ryker isn't the big bad and their is an actual criminal origination behind him, I see it going a few ways for Damien.

A) He's going to infiltrate and supply info to bring down the organization, if he isn't already doing so.
B) They're going to hold the funding from his parent unless he throws games, which can lead to a
B1) Bad end for him.
B2) MC and Hearts organization help get money to his parent to provide an out for him and some kind of redemption arc.
C) The organization turns on Damien, injures him permanently, and Damien ends up as your manager some how since his sporting days are over to help fund his parent and his own medical bills.
Well the B1 is interesting and ties a bit in with a remark I made earlier. Thing is also we do not know yet how deeply Damien is in with the gang. We know he spied for them on Mc, but we also know he was in Ryker's clutches way before that. Damien might have done way worse things likely that were unrelated to MC and unknown to us and have way more to lose by now as the healthcare of his Mom. Remember corruption starts with a small step, but with each step further on the road you have more to lose. :p

Just we do not know how far down the road he is.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Sry for the harsh words but fuck it is a good game. Saw it yesterday via a banner. Downloaded it right away. Played it complete in one Session until now from the Start to the (actual) End
Glad to hear you liked it hopefully you stick around and get in on the conversations with us here too.

Sinsofmyblood

Oct 23, 2018
I usually don't play harem games but man I'm glad I tried this one haha. This one has an amazing story, now for the first time I'm excited for the next update on a harem game...also team Bailey lol.

Reactions: csmk14 and Krynh
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes