Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Yeah you are probably right with no spoilers, but the ones he did in the past really didn't give a lot away other than a surprise guest appearance. However, when you look back at some of the past spoilers you can go I can't believe he showed something from a key moment.

With how we ended anything other then the MC in a the jail cell would be a huge spoiler, unless it is marked as a flashback.
Well, seeing as the game currently ends with the MC imagining himself sleeping at home surrounded by his girls, any spoiler could just be his imagination too.

Ok since we got off topic a bit let me try to bring us back. Which of the rainbow girls are you most interested in seeing again in a future update?

• Blue
  • Green
  • Orange
  • Purple
  • Red
  • Yellow
My choice is Orange, but I wouldn't mind tasting all of the rainbow.

Not sure who I am talking about check out the spoilers for pictures of each girl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This colour ends in 'urple'. What is 'light urple'?!

Reactions: Uncle Loco

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Ok since we got off topic a bit let me try to bring us back. Which of the rainbow girls are you most interested in seeing again in a future update?

• Blue
  • Green
  • Orange
  • Purple
  • Red
  • Yellow

Not sure who I am talking about check out the spoilers for pictures of each girl
Orange and Blu--

The Twins: *DEATH GLARE* :mad:

err I mean Purple totally just Purple only

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017

• Blue
  • Green
  • Orange
  • Purple
  • Red
  • Yellow

My prior: red with twins;)

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Orange and Blu--

The Twins: *DEATH GLARE* :mad:

err I mean Purple totally just Purple only
To me the rainbow twins rate quite low. My second pick would actually be red – tough the colour does not go particularly well with her hair.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

• Blue
  • Green
  • Orange
  • Purple
  • Red
  • Yellow

I think the only two that I don't find all that attractive are Red and Green, I think Yellow is tops for me at the moment, with Red at the bottom; that might very well change though once we get to them them a bit better :)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
To me the rainbow twins rate quite low. My second pick would actually be red – tough the colour does not go particularly well with her hair.
*shrug* Purple is the main one I'm interested in I mainly brought orange and blue into it for humors sake cuz you know....twins :p

Red does nothing for me tho I've nothing against a girl with a bit of extra junk in the trunk but she is a bit too big for my taste

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

• Blue
  • Green
  • Orange
  • Purple
  • Red
  • Yellow

Orange then yellow.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Anyone else hoping the conversation at the bowling alley with Skye on sexual preferences goes somewhere with the MC or is it just me?
I hope we get more conversations with Skye like that in the future. I know Skye will be romanceable at some point so I am looking forward to that as well. So many great things to look forward to in this game.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
She's very cute, I'd be interested if it wasn't for all the piercings. I don't like the face metal.
I do not mind the body piercings. I know certain people prefer it and others do not like any body piercings (including ear rings). I am sure some developers put that an options in the beginning of the game. That applies to those who likes tattoos and those who do not like tattoos.

However some developers know how to blend the characters by their personalities. Without it, it may not blend into the game/story very well. We all have our own like and dislikes.

At this moment, I truly believe BD is doing a great job with this game/story.

Have a great day. (y)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes