Sep 15, 2017
Ok since we got off topic a bit let me try to bring us back. Which of the rainbow girls are you most interested in seeing again in a future update?

• Blue
  • Green
  • Orange
  • Purple
  • Red
  • Yellow
My choice is Orange, but I wouldn't mind tasting all of the rainbow.

Not sure who I am talking about check out the spoilers for pictures of each girl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Purple and Green are the ones I want the most. Then Orange and Blue (Orange with the slight edge due to my crush on one Becky Lynch), then Yellow (she's just blonde, we already got Rachael, Zoe, Bailey and hopefully Alexis again at some point), and Red is in last place. I'm not really into big girls like that, but her face is super fucking adorable and I wanna see what it looks like when she's having an orgasm. :BootyTime:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Ok since we got off topic a bit let me try to bring us back. Which of the rainbow girls are you most interested in seeing again in a future update?

• Blue
  • Green
  • Orange
  • Purple
  • Red
  • Yellow

Not sure who I am talking about check out the spoilers for pictures of each girl
Good question LocoGringo78, it is too soon for me to choose which one... We just briefly met them for like few seconds and little information about them. I would have to hold my choices at a later time. I am sure number of us may be drooling a lot that this forum will need to have drooling buckets available... Otherwise someone will slip and fall to get those girls attention. ;)

Have a great day. (y)

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018

• Blue
  • Green
  • Orange
  • Purple
  • Red
  • Yellow

I am a sucker for blue, but purple is pretty hot

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Good question @LocoGringo78, it is too soon for me to choose which one... We just briefly met them for like few seconds and little information about them. I would have to hold my choices at a later time. I am sure number of us may be drooling a lot that this forum will need to have drooling buckets available... Otherwise someone will slip and fall to get those girls attention. ;)
Oh yeah I know it is way too early to ask this question, it was just a way to avoid another topic that came up here.

MasterD1

Oct 23, 2018

• Blue
  • Green
  • Orange
  • Purple
  • Red
  • Yellow

My Votes go to
1) Orange
2) Purple
3) Yellow
4) Blue
5) Red
6) Green

In that order

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
It will be very interesting to find out who will be "dominant" in a sexual relationship with Skye.
The MC has been dominant so far and doesn't really strike me as a switch. If that does end up being a thing it damn well be a choice cuz I fully immerse and refuse to be dommed. Would hate to have to leave Skye out of my PokeItDex :p

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
The MC has been dominant so far and doesn't really strike me as a switch. If that does end up being a thing it damn well be a choice cuz I fully immerse and refuse to be dommed. Would hate to have to leave Skye out of my PokeItDex :p
So far BD has always given players a choice when it comes to most fetishes so i highly doubt you will be forced to be sub against your will if it were to happen.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Skye is hardly an alpha. If anything whilst she takes no shit shes shown to be easy going, laid back and quite wholesome - doesnt come across like a Dom to me at all, especially after most recent release where she was the one actively wanting to show warmth and cuddle the MC in the back of the car after everything that had transpired but of course couldnt.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So far BD has always given players a choice when it comes to most fetishes so i highly doubt you will be forced to be sub against your will if it were to happen.
I think BD will find a way to remove the option for The Krypt Angel only. Just to get back at him for a comment he made a while back when we were doing the rankings of all the characters.

Sorry this is what happens when I get bored and can't focus on actual work.

Last edited:

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018

• Blue
  • Green
  • Orange
  • Purple
  • Red
  • Yellow

Yellow and Blue mostly, with a bit of Green.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Purple seems like she will be a tough nut to crack, im most hyped to find her "heart".

After that the Twins... just to see if they are at all based off of Krypt Angels own set of twins in any way shape or form haha

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I'm more wondering what color heart would be suggested for MC.
Black?
White?
Brown?
Pink?
Aquamarine?

Also, where would he put the tattoo anyway? I guess, since it's such an important attribute of his in the story, I'd suggest putting it on the tip of his cock.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm more wondering what color heart would be suggested for MC.
Black?
White?
Brown?
Pink?
Aquamarine?

Also, where would he put the tattoo anyway? I guess, since it's such an important attribute of his in the story, I'd suggest putting it on the tip of his cock.
Well a basketball is normally orange and black and orange is already taken. The ball analogy for place of tat would be a bit to painful though and he would likely not play ball for a while after. :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Dripping
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes