Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'm more wondering what color heart would be suggested for MC.
Black?
White?
Brown?
Pink?
Aquamarine?

Also, where would he put the tattoo anyway? I guess, since it's such an important attribute of his in the story, I'd suggest putting it on the tip of his cock.
If he gets one which I doubt he will considering his concern with it. It would be red like everyone else.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I do not mind the body piercings. I know certain people prefer it and others do not like any body piercings (including ear rings). I am sure some developers put that an options in the beginning of the game. That applies to those who likes tattoos and those who do not like tattoos.

However some developers know how to blend the characters by their personalities. Without it, it may not blend into the game/story very well. We all have our own like and dislikes.

At this moment, I truly believe BD is doing a great job with this game/story.

Have a great day. (y)
I prefer piercings over tattoos myself, but also for both I appreciate them with moderation. So, no to girls that jingle-jangle like human keychains and no to girls who look like walking comic-book collections.

Ok since we got off topic a bit let me try to bring us back. Which of the rainbow girls are you most interested in seeing again in a future update?

• Blue
  • Green
  • Orange
  • Purple
  • Red
  • Yellow
My choice is Orange, but I wouldn't mind tasting all of the rainbow.

Not sure who I am talking about check out the spoilers for pictures of each girl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since we have so little information I'm gonna have to go based on looks alone, in which case Purple wins out for me. But hey, don't count out Pink yet.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Skye is hardly an alpha. If anything whilst she takes no shit shes shown to be easy going, laid back and quite wholesome - doesnt come across like a Dom to me at all, especially after most recent release where she was the one actively wanting to show warmth and cuddle the MC in the back of the car after everything that had transpired but of course couldnt.
"He"

MasterD1

Oct 23, 2018
I get the almost comical look for the Rainbow girls at the event, but I really want to see them in a less Publicity dressed venue. Like maybe when not in costume, and their stage personalities aren't on, they'll seem a lot more interesting to me.

As for which color'd heart the MC will be, my vote goes for Gold.

Reactions: Dripping
Sep 15, 2017
The MC has been dominant so far and doesn't really strike me as a switch. If that does end up being a thing it damn well be a choice cuz I fully immerse and refuse to be dommed. Would hate to have to leave Skye out of my PokeItDex :p
I could see MC taking a more passive role in things, but none of the current love interests strike me as dominant, or even wanting to take control temporarily. My money would have been on Rachael but her sex dialogue is very much submissive. Only way I see MC being "dommed" is a future Rachael client.

she got even cuter and hotter, Natalie's hair is so much better now, Fuck Voss hair.
I would say that her old hairstyle doesn't quite suit Natalie's personality, so the new one makes more sense. But I fucking love that haircut, and I hope it comes back on someone feisty. ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: PunkHooligan

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
Ok since we got off topic a bit let me try to bring us back. Which of the rainbow girls are you most interested in seeing again in a future update?

• Blue
  • Green
  • Orange
  • Purple
  • Red
  • Yellow

Not sure who I am talking about check out the spoilers for pictures of each girl
Yes. All of them... but there hasn't been enough love for Yellow around here, so Yellow

0ffspring

Sep 20, 2017
4hz860.jpg

While I agree with this it has to be said: As far as I remember the change was not because the new style "fits more to her personality" but because the old hairstyle was a pain in the ass during rendering. So her hairstyle will stay like this.
But yeah generally speaking: if the girls sometimes would change their hairstyle (even if it's only for one scene) THAT would be a nice touch in terms of "realism" (and yes I know it would be a shit-ton of work)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
View attachment 851624

While I agree with this it has to be said: As far as I remember the change was not because the new style "fits more to her personality" but because the old hairstyle was a pain in the ass during rendering. So her hairstyle will stay like this.
But yeah generally speaking: if the girls sometimes would change their hairstyle (even if it's only for one scene) THAT would be a nice touch in terms of "realism" (and yes I know it would be a shit-ton of work)
Changing hair, clothes, makeup, and all of that would be more realistic but it would also require that BD spend a lot of time and money on that so I am fine with skipping the realism for quicker updates.

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020

• Blue
  • Green
  • Orange
  • Purple
  • Red
  • Yellow

Orange and purple ! :)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

• Blue
  • Green
  • Orange
  • Purple
  • Red
  • Yellow

Eh, none of the above. I want the reporter chick you already showed us...

If I had to choose one it would be Purple.

But overall I am not comfortable with color coded cult members ;)

Reactions: csmk14

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

• Blue
  • Green
  • Orange
  • Purple
  • Red
  • Yellow

I'll go in order of preference.
  1. Reporter at police station ;)
  2. Purple
  3. Orange
  4. Blue
  5. Green
  6. Yellow
  7. Red
And umm, how long should we wait before searching for a new LocoGringo78 considering it looks like he may have really upset SB and BB.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Damn, son..Natalie was such a cute and sexy little tease with that haircut ...and then.....
While I agree that hair style was very sexy on her, it really didn't fit her personality and background story. I hope to see that hairstyle return on another character in the future though. I was not a big fan of the new hair style but it has grown on me and it seems to fit her sheltered innocent look much better than the old style.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes