crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Braindrop

Was randomly thinking about this game the other day at work (it was a slow day and bored out of my mind ha)..

For a sequel to WVM (which hopefully will be in the far far future) after our MC goes to the league and averages a stunning career triple double donning the nickname "The Mormon Hammer" because of his bold and aspiring life choices of marrying at least 14 women he met back in his stellar breakout college career, the MC decides to retire to a sleepy college town and enjoy his harem.

Now in his late 30s/early 40s he keeps up an active lifestyle but something seems to be missing from his life. He enjoys raising his 34 children with his cavalcade of Swedish maids and nannys, his harem keeps him entertained and pleased, but again.. that itch. That desire to return to the hardwood. That feeling of putting it all on the line... MC knows his body, knows he can't get back out there on the court as a player...

But as a coach?

A coach at the prestigious All-Girls University Pinkyton State University? Home of the Fighting Pussycats? Defender of multiple national championships? A school stacked full of hormones and a team looking for their leader, nay, their north star, nay their father figure?

Heroes get remembered sure. Legends though... Legends never die.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
Braindrop
But as a coach?

A coach at the prestigious All-Girls University Pinkyton State University? Home of the Fighting Pussycats? Defender of multiple national championships? A school stacked full of hormones and a team looking for their leader, nay, their north star, nay their father figure?

aside from the names, this is actually a freaking solid idea, maby not for the next game just to give us some time to rest on this cast but after his next one?

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Braindrop

Was randomly thinking about this game the other day at work (it was a slow day and bored out of my mind ha)..

For a sequel to WVM (which hopefully will be in the far far future) after our MC goes to the league and averages a stunning career triple double donning the nickname "The Mormon Hammer" because of his bold and aspiring life choices of marrying at least 14 women he met back in his stellar breakout college career, the MC decides to retire to a sleepy college town and enjoy his harem.

Now in his late 30s/early 40s he keeps up an active lifestyle but something seems to be missing from his life. He enjoys raising his 34 children with his cavalcade of Swedish maids and nannys, his harem keeps him entertained and pleased, but again.. that itch. That desire to return to the hardwood. That feeling of putting it all on the line... MC knows his body, knows he can't get back out there on the court as a player...

But as a coach?

This needs to be canon

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
in the spirit of free software.

I have updated the scrappy Gallery MOD to the actual version. 5 news scenes as been added.

I send message to scrappy yesterday but no responses yet.

With my full respects to the original modder. (If a moderator would be kind enough to check the files to see if everything is ok.)

Reactions: UraN82

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
in the spirit of free software.

I have updated the scrappy Gallery MOD to the actual version. 5 news scenes as been added.

I send message to scrappy yesterday but no responses yet.

With my full respects to the original modder. (If a moderator would be kind enough to check the files to see if everything is ok.)
I have some image not found in the replays, but we would need someone else to also test, might be from my install for some reason, I would need to install it from a full clean install

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
I have some image not found in the replays, but we would need someone else to also test, might be from my install for some reason, I would need to install it from a full clean install
All is done yesterday. But after a quick check. A lot of weird bugs still here. I remove files and correct it before come back.

My apologies. This is the first time i write code. Please don't touch it now.

Tank you for the quick response.

Reactions: Alma_Elma

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
All is done yesterday. But after a quick check. A lot of weird bugs still here. I remove files and correct it before come back.

My apologies. This is the first time i write code. Please don't touch it now.

Tank you for the quick response.
Nah it's fine, you can take your time nobody's going to harass you for that.
If you can find the script code of the game, you can just copy pase everything, the image names should be the same.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Braindrop

But as a coach?

Don't forget about the end of the trilogy.When MC will return again,this time as a president of the newest NBA team.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Nah it's fine, you can take your time nobody's going to harass you for that.
If you can find the script code of the game, you can just copy pase everything, the image names should be the same.
Yea, is just a copy past job. Is a good way to learn coding.

After checking the code source and the images files. All is here. I solve the problem with erasing the .rpyc file. After a new recompile all is done.

The files as updated in the archive. But if the problem come back. Just erase the .rpyc corresponding to files added.

All look well in my side. If another problem. Just post it here.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I am loving the ideas of a sequal and even a third one in different stages of the mc his life

But can we first get a start with this one :ROFLMAO: We not even done a basketball game yet and we already talking about a sequal and so on :LOL:

Way too soon guys... first wanna enjoy the rise to the top before anything else and I need a third house Braindrop

Got a lot more women to invite over the houses in the near future lol need more livingspace for them all;)

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
I am loving the ideas of a sequal and even a third one in different stages of the mc his life

But can we first get a start with this one :ROFLMAO: We not even done a basketball game yet and we already talking about a sequal and so on :LOL:

Way too soon guys... first wanna enjoy the rise to the top before anything else and I need a third house Braindrop

Got a lot more women to invite over the houses in the near future lol need more livingspace for them all;)
We need a villa.
What am I saying, a whole hotel for those girls :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
We need a villa.
What am I saying, a whole hotel for those girls :LOL:
I am all for a villa more romantic then a hotel tho :unsure:

But I don't mind too much as long as we get some more housing for the girls and women.

I mean I can already see jasmine and bailey coming to us and then rain en emiko following as well.

then we have that liz clone Nathalie as well. We reaching capacity in the two houses pretty soon :LOL:

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
I am all for a villa more romantic then a hotel tho :unsure:

But I don't mind too much as long as we get some more housing for the girls and women.

I mean I can already see jasmine and bailey coming to us and then rain en emiko following as well.

then we have that liz clone Nathalie as well. We reaching capacity in the two houses pretty soon :LOL:
Or, you know, they would stay where they live :whistle:
Do we need to bring every single girl to live home with us ? :unsure:

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Sadly I think we will just end day 4 on dec 5 witout tryouts :unsure: but definatlly some threesomes so that's also pretty gud.

and jan 5 will become about tryouts so have to wait a bit still :unsure:

But hoping there will be more attention on the basketball stuff in future updates since we basicly run 2 practices if u call it that with almost zero members lol and the rest was basicly filling our harem in the house.. again im not against it loving the harem thing.

but we need some basketball as well come on :LOL:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes