Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
tbh this game has a good ratio of story and sex scene just needs to find a balance with a ratio between sex and basketball scenes imho :unsure:
As long as I get my update dose of Jaime ima be fine :sneaky:
But for now it's fine, I mean, it would only make sense for the game to have more basketball in the upcoming days with the tryouts and all

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
As long as I get my update dose of Jaime ima be fine :sneaky:
But for now it's fine, I mean, it would only make sense for the game to have more basketball in the upcoming days with the tryouts and all
Well yeah I kindda see ur point on that.. we can safetly assume the end of day 4 gonna be like the whole treesome action and such maybe that arcade date and all that on dec 5

and then the tryouts probally around januari .. But to me the whole breeding thing made the whole sex thing take a forefront

And the basketball thing got a backseat... i mean im not complaining that im getting sex for days in this game i mean some games it takes way too long for even one sex scene. But just saying if it was just the harem building with the college setting it would have been already enough.

The whole breeding thing only sucks up more time away from the basketball theme thing.

But in the end of the day sex sells so im not against it. Just worried we will be more of a hugh hefner then a basketball player lol :LOL:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
And complaining about shauna and the mc for wanting to take it slow to build up a solid relation why complain about that..

We already had some good times with her and with the amount of other girls and women plus Jamie ur freaky gf we already got plenty of sexual choices there. So for shauna to take it a bit slow im not complaining im getting plenty of other sex scenes while im waiting for shauna to catch up again.
shauna is the favorite-she looks the best.

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
maybe a little bit. they can still live their lives-However-i will be accompanying them if drinking and guys are involved....them, i trust-the other guys i don't.
You could have each of them carry a micro camera on them all the time, and it's always connected to your phone :geek:

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hello :)
I've been following this game from the start and at the beginning I was blown away from the amount of content it had, especially for a first release.
I have just one suggestion if I may, I'd like more sexual content and a bit less dialogue with each update...
I know that the developer has to build up characters and the story but it seems to be taking over, over the sex scenes;)

That's my humble opinion at least :)
Other than that, kudos again on your great game and wish you the best of luck!!(y)
i'm sure they'll be more frequent as things progress.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes