michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I agree I think every girl and or woman should be pushed gently to stand on their own feet or given the freedom to do so..

But I will also have their back if its needed specially concerning Charles and the nephew :sneaky:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I am still surprised that there are people out there that like being ntr

cant wrap my head around that :sneaky: but I gues everyone has their own kind of fetish lol

But I would be pissed off if some dude would do my girl:LOL:

• Love
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017

cant wrap my head around that :sneaky: but I gues everyone has their own kind of fetish lol

You don't get it yeah that's fine
But they like it and that's fine too

Let's not bring that subject here, there's not a hint of ntr in the game, so let's just not bring the bloodbath here

Doxxi

May 19, 2019

NTR is a bit of a strange one for me, i dislike it from the standpoint of as the mc watching it its frustrating but in terms of my actual enjoyment of NTR i always found that the idea is to not put yourself in the mc's/husband role, but in the role of the person doing the deed and demining the other man.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: michael1984

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
NTR is a bit of a strange one for me, i dislike it from the standpoint of as the mc watching it its frustrating but in terms of my actual enjoyment of NTR i always found that the idea is to not put yourself in the mc's/husband role, but in the role of the person doing the deed and demining the other man.
i'd sooner cut my own dick off.....might as well.

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah like I said I don't mind if people are into that I mean I am pretty openminded myself I don't dislike people for having certain fetish minds. My point was just that it was not my cup of tea ;)

luckily we don't have to worry about it in this game

and I played almost every game on this site and I only seen a handful games that had that kind of ntr thing in it

and then most even had it like a choice so u could choose if u wanted to or not.

to me im not a guy who lets something like that happen to my girl lol even in a game if its a good game I can really get involved in it personally so I wouldn't even want that to experience that in a game even :unsure:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes