Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
(I can tell you for sure now, a render just ended, it took 32 minutes, so yeah, they take a bit more than 30 minutes this time around)

• Wow
Reactions: michael1984

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
dang, its a good thing you have another com to use.:oops:
Yup
Now that I think about it, I could do a game of LoL, it would take around the time it takes for a render :ROFLMAO:
Oh, and little victory, I realized I could slip away reusing a render when reading my code, that's one less to do :4Head:

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
No different than trans or no trans
ya but it would be a little absurd to put a toggle for any possible thing a character might have, and since trans vs non-trans is a pretty big story point, plus a pretty big deal for most people it makes sense to have. while piercings on the other hand and I totally don't mean to sound like an ass when I say this kinda arent.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
ya but it would be a little absurd to put a toggle for any possible thing a character might have, and since trans vs non-trans is a pretty big story point, plus a pretty big deal for most people it makes sense to have. while piercings on the other hand and I totally don't mean to sound like an ass when I say this kinda arent.
other than the story aspect-how's it any different.............other than the fact one can be removed a whole lot easier than the other?

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
It isn't any easier to remove, it's still only a click or swapping the model.
The fact is, having to do 2 renders instead of one takes twice as long, that's why it would be too much
talking about piercings vs a dick. shauna has 2 different renders. we're talking about toggling one piercings-no more-doesn't seem like a big deal.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
other than the story aspect-how's it any different.............other than the fact one can be removed a whole lot easier than the other?
I mean this with no disrespect but he has designed her the way he wanted and you are literally the only person i have ever seen complain about her piercing and he shouldn't have to add to his work load just to satisfy you

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes