Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah, except if you render locally and you montage it on every render, which could get unpractical, you have to re render every render where we see it
don't see people getting this kinda flack over those complaining about Bailey's new hair or rainn's eye's being ''creepy''. that, and constant render between trans and non for shauna-seems a whole lot harder and time consuming to me.

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
don't see people getting this kinda flack over those complaining about Bailey's new hair or rainn's eye's being ''creepy''. that, and constant render between trans and non for shauna-seems a whole lot harder and time consuming to me.
I was just saying how annoying it would be for brain to do another toggle, you can complain all you want as long as you don't try to push a toggling option :LOL:

Slava333

Jun 1, 2017
I preferred the old style too the new one makes her look too much like Liz IMO. There's a bit of irony in saying the old style gave her "personal charm" tho cuz that hair style is like the most over used hair asset in the whole indy 3d VN scene lol.
Emm, i talk about Nataly Hairstyle, not about Other games. And i like more Old Nataly then New.And, Yes i know other Creator use the same programs and use the same presets for models.

Last edited:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I was just saying how annoying it would be for brain to do another toggle, you can complain all you want as long as you don't try to push a toggling option :LOL:
i'm not complaining-just wanted to throw my feelings out there while people were going on about hair and eyes. regardless-this is seems to be getting a little out of control.

Reactions: michael1984

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
and let's be fair-if shauna was stuck on trans-how do you guys think that would play out?
Not to bring the argument back up I just want to quickly explain why I can't go willy nilly with making things optional.

Let's say I do decide to make piercings or whatever the argument is about optional. That means I now have to do twice as many renders for that character. So if Rainn has 20 renders in a scene, I now would have to do 40 renders.
at 30-45 minutes a render that adds at least an additional 10 hours just to get that one scene done. That isn't rational just for removing some piercings.

With Shauna it is rational because well, vaginas and penises are hidden by clothing and it only adds additional time to sex scenes. Add that onto the fact that Trans/female Shauna is a 40/60 split in amount of people that play them... that makes it worth the additional work.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Not to bring the argument back up I just want to quickly explain why I can't go willy nilly with making things optional.

Let's say I do decide to make piercings or whatever the argument is about optional. That means I now have to do twice as many renders for that character. So if Rainn has 20 renders in a scene, I now would have to do 40 renders.
at 30-45 minutes a render that adds at least an additional 10 hours just to get that one scene done. That isn't rational just for removing some piercings.

With Shauna it is rational because well, vaginas and penises are hidden by clothing and it only adds additional time to sex scenes. Add that onto the fact that Trans/female Shauna is a 40/60 split in amount of people that play them... that makes it worth the additional work.
this was never meant to be an argument. don't really see the difference with shauna though-from my understanding-her being trans makes more sense story-wise. just a small request. regardless, it didn't need to become an argument.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
this was never meant to be an argument. don't really see the difference with shauna though-from my understanding-her being trans makes more sense story-wise. just a small request. regardless, it didn't need to become an argument.
Like I said I'm not trying to rehash any argument or even discuss it. I just wanted to share my rationale in what I decide to make optional. :)

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Like I said I'm not trying to rehash any argument or even discuss it. I just wanted to share my rationale in what I decide to make optional. :)
which is cool. would you consider my request after completions? i'm still gonna play either way-just asking.

Somtaaw101

Jun 14, 2017
Having played Days 1-3 just a day or two before this Day 4 teaser, and then the teaser I have a minor request for future rendering, and that's lowering the eye reflections just a little touch. All the girls when they have those upturned face close-ups and eyes so reflective I can use Bailey's eyes to individually count how many lightbulbs are in the gym for one example.

It's not worth re-rendering all the existing Day 4 renders, but a slight reduction in reflection so the eye colour is more prominent, and less mirror-like and seeing what's directly behind the PC/POV would be a major plus.

Otherwise this is starting to look more and more interesting, the plot's original and new, the models aren't all clones from the past 5 years, characters & dialogue seem natural and it's not being forced...

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
From my patreon. I held a poll last month but I actually forgot I added the "both" option.
Female: 50%
Trans: 38%
Both: 12%
That's really interesting. Does that mean, that f95 members are more open to transcontent? That looks like a case for Jonathan Frakes and X-Factor!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
From my patreon. I held a poll last month but I actually forgot I added the "both" option.
Female: 50%
Trans: 38%
Both: 12%
more or less even.
That's really interesting. Does that mean, that f95 members are more open to transcontent? That looks like a case for Jonathan Frakes and X-Factor!:ROFLMAO:
extra spice in games. i've stumbled across a few attractive trans girls-i don't see myself being with one in rl, however.-my personal feelings on the matter.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Imho that just means that people that play trans Shauna are more likely to talk about it.
Afterall the amount of major games with trans LI is quite low even on f95.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes