crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Imho that just means that people that play trans Shauna are more likely to talk about it.
Afterall the amount of major games with trans LI is quite low even on f95.
Not to open a big can of worms here or another 17 page debate about it.. but...

I think people talk about it here on WVM because those out there interested in that content finally see a more realistic approach to a trans character from a relationship/story building perspective than most games out there. Most games that include them (if they are included) where they are a primary focus usually go the route of the stereotypical 3 foot long horse cock futa route who only gets involved with women or other horse cock futa chicks. Then there's the games where the male plays "catcher" and does more of the receiving than the giving (kind of more the dom/humiliation route of males (looking at you Futadom World) which isn't everyone's cup of tea to say the least :whistle: haha).

You got a few games out there that are kind of approaching the subject (Summertime Saga, potentially Midlife Crisis, Gates Motel, City of Broken Dreams, Drawing My Life, Apartment #69 till it was put on hold, this one, some others) of relationships and scenarios from a more balanced or story telling perspective (even a romantic one) that goes beyond just sex scenes with the characters or just a one off short scene with some side character.

It's not for everyone, as long as it's optional for some I'm sure they won't have a problem with it, but of course you'll still have your detractors nonetheless.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Ok just caught up with this tread.. But damn u guys went way out of control over the whole piercing thing :LOL:

About the whole trans thing well its optional so I gues it works out for everybody that probally the main thing that needed to be optional since thats a big impact and could make a difference in how many wanna play it.

If u only made shauna trans I mean u still would have had plenty of players but u would have alienated a big chunk of players too.

I don't dislike people of trans nature or gay nature totally cool with it I let everyone do their thing. But all im saying glad we have a choice and that the dev made it a choice to make.

Have to say I seen a tv special years back in a reportage in coloumbia or something could be Venezuela and it was about trans..

Have to say they looked exactly like women and u would get fooled real quick they were attractive a lot.

But still that set apart even tho if they were attractive I am just not really digging another dick that up close and personal :ROFLMAO:

And no not even with the giving or receiving only direction

Thank god for choices :p But do want to say I am glad people coming out their shells and giving their honest opion on what they like. And I support those definatly (y)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
And just talking about that rainn character I mean to me I just pass her over same with tthat emiko I keep it friendly with them but they just do nothing to me as far as me wanting to make them my love interest

But that's the beauty of these game u get so many girls too choose from so there is something for everybody so everybody has at least one that they can enjoy:)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
And I know its way too early too even speculate over a sequal but let me just say I don't see that really working.

And here is my thought on that.. lets say there be a sequal and we are the coach... We are already making coach like decisions in this game. So we basicly already a coach aside from making the playbook :unsure:

So don't see the need to have a sequal were we are a coach since basicly its already done rite now :unsure:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
And I haven't even seen any real basketball yet so lets just give the dev the time he needs to first complete this game

And see what he come up with its just day 4 and so far we just scratched the surface even after 4 days I feel like its just one big intro still.

So can we all give the dev some time to actually start this one off properly :)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I blame a combination of my love for the game, extreme boredom, and chronic insomnia for my part in it lol. people do wierd shit when they've been awake for 20 hours straight :p
20 hours that's crazy no wonder u posting some weird stuff lol just kidding :)

But damn that's a long time witout sleep

Loving the game myself as well but so far we just in a long intro going trough introductions with the whole cast

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
In the OP it's stated that there will be a full release the 28th of november.
My questions are :
Does this statement only apply for the mac version.
If not, where is the dev located on our planet, because in some of it's parts it's already the 28th !!!

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
In the OP it's stated that there will be a full release the 28th of november.
My questions are :
Does this statement only apply for the mac version.
If not, where is the dev located on our planet, because in some of it's parts it's already the 28th !!!
Here it's still the 27th

And sorry but the main post wasn't updated, the update will be on the 5th of december, cause he's moving the update from the end of the month to the beginning, so that patreons don't have to do a double payout.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
And here is my thought on that.. lets say there be a sequal and we are the coach... We are already making coach like decisions in this game. So we basicly already a coach aside from making the playbook :unsure:

So don't see the need to have a sequal were we are a coach since basicly its already done rite now :unsure:
i mean again with the Rachel thing the coach thing would be more just the thing that gets us into an all-girls school, whether you buy into it or not would come down to suspension of disbelief, also it is for sure way to soon to be wondering about a sequel to this game or another game in general but having the ideas kicking around never hurts. :)

Reactions: michael1984
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes