michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
well I do think rach looking a bit weird and is probally my second least favorite milf by looks with the nurse at the first place

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Well As High Priest I hereby rectify that error and welcome you to the family
Why haven't I been offered a spot in that cult yet?
I'd even be willing to offer myself as a prophet if needed... ;)
Welcome brother. As the somewhat unreliable door-greeter and coat-check guy, I shall provide you with your goat leggings and a large handful of psychotropic dru...uh..."candies" and "oregano".

Also I haven't seen cristoph on this thread in a long time so he might not even see you asking :( since notification some times stop when you don't visit a thread for a while
This is happening to me as well, and it's really pissing me off. I have no idea why some threads get dropped but I don't think it has anything to do with time between visits because I'll stop getting notifications hours after last viewing a thread.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Just a lil creepy speech/chant

We are the followers, of the Cult of Bailey. We declare are love for the Goddess Bailey! For she will be the first to summon are seed, Feast on her Innocents, She is goddess Bailey! Welcome to the Cult of Bailey!!

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
shush I just got most of my brothers back dammit don't jinx it :p or I may have to sic my pet bailey clone on you to strangle you with her leash princess leia style :devilish:
well that wont work on me tho because im protected by the ice queen bella :p

edit... for those who don't get it its a badik reference but a gud bodyguard to have against a bailey clone with her leash :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes