UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Should I give this another shot? I didn't get past the intro or just after with the uncanny valley looking girl with this ridiculous eyes and the goofy expressions.
I'd say yes. I mean, you asked this question a few posts after a "discussion" involving one of the girls having a cult, so obviously some of us are fans and think it's a great game. ;)

It really comes down to personal taste though.

Reactions: michael1984

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Your talking who should be 2nd, 3rd and so on well heres My WVM List.

1. Bailey ------- Why you ask?? Because SHE IS ARE EVERYTHING!! Are goddesses Bailey! Chanting Blessed be thy name, The Cult of Bailey!
2. Shauna
3 Jamie ------ Hell I would tie her in 2nd place but dont think you guys would like that
4. Coach Harper
5. Azel
6. Rachael
7. Elizabeth
8. Natalie
9. Rainn
10. Emiko
11. Jasmine
12. Stacy

I did a top 12 because I couldn't leave off Jasmine & Stacy, they get a spot because Stacy helped the Mc an Jasmine well I want to take her from Dillweed lol

Last edited:

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
Ill settle this..... They are all number one and i love them all :D If im missing any of the other girls there on this list too :D
1. Bailey
1. Shauna
1. Jamie
1. Harp
1. Azel
1. Rachael
1. Elizabeth
1. Natalie
1. Rainn
1. Emiko
1. Jasmine
1. Stacy
1. Veronica

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
If we are to have cults for any of the girls, then the established members will have to adopt new initiates as Maggot Sons. Then a list of tasks will have to be promulgated for a Hell Week, to be accomplished before the Maggots can be accepted into full membership, entitled to all the rights and privileges therein... whatever the fuck those might be!

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
If we are to have cults for any of the girls, then the established members will have to adopt new initiates as Maggot Sons. Then a list of tasks will have to be promulgated for a Hell Week, to be accomplished before the Maggots can be accepted into full membership, entitled to all the rights and privileges therein... whatever the fuck those might be!
wait, is BAD and WVM in the same universe and we're gonna have to deal with the HOTS?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes