Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean, hell, we've been acknowledged by the dev himself. :ROFLMAO:
Well then, you can be sure I will stay here to remind you of how great Jamie is.
We need to attain a state of balance

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Yep! There's actually a fairly good / funny reason for that, but I won't go into too much detail about it again. Suffice to say she reminds me of someone I know.

Jokes aside, I like Jamie a lot too.
I mean, I get the whole shitnaming a char in a game when you can, my pokemon rival would always be called something along the line of dickface, but always in a way to make the dialogues even more funny, like "this cunt"
"This cunt gave you 5 pokeballs" :KEK:

Jamie is BD idealizing his GF :HideThePain:

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Well then, you can be sure I will stay here to remind you of how great Jamie is.
We need to attain a state of balance
Jamie!! is indeed very fucking cute but so is Shauna, Azel & Coach Harper. My Mc even fucked Jamie (Yea I know we all did was just trying to make you feel better lol) in the bathroom :)..... I'll tell you a secret, BAILEY!! is the best lol alright I had my fun im done for the night.

Reactions: michael1984

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Should I give this another shot? I didn't get past the intro or just after with the uncanny valley looking girl with this ridiculous eyes and the goofy expressions.

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Should I give this another shot? I didn't get past the intro or just after with the uncanny valley looking girl with this ridiculous eyes and the goofy expressions.
Well, if I had to be honest, I, at first, was pretty redoundent to play with Jamie apparence, but it grew on me.
Well, even if it doesn't on you, there's plenty of girls to go for, you should give it another try I think

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
i feel you i felt the same way about them especially the kissing scenes early on, but if you can get over that kind of stuff it is a really solid game, but if you absolutely can't stand it then i would not force yourself to play it, especially if you end up not enjoying it as much as the rest of us do, you will just come away bitter.

Reactions: michael1984
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes