Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
I have a dysfunctional circadian rhythm, but I think it's mostly because I sit in front of 2 monitors all day and into the night.
I don't have any sleep problem, but I can relate to the staying in front of 2 (3 for me) monitors, especially at nights, when I get passionate about something I just spend hours before having to go to bed because i'm litteraly falling asleep in front of my computer.
I has a big burst of motivation lately, so it's pretty much that everyday these days, though I should really fix that, it's pretty unhealthy.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
hey would you be able to make us a fan sig with emiko, baily, and rainn together?
Bailey/Rainn one would be easy (I tried to make one for myself at one point but I suck ass so I gave up lol) since there are scenes in game of them together to use as a base but unless theres a scene of all three together in day 4 I haven't seen yet you'd have to shoehorn emi in

Also I haven't seen cristoph on this thread in a long time so he might not even see you asking :( since notification some times stop when you don't visit a thread for a while

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
Also I haven't seen cristoph on this thread in a long time so he might not even see you asking :( since notification some times stop when you don't visit a thread for a while
ya i also sent him one since i was not sure weather they would see it here or not

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Just a day before this thread isn't a minefield anymore and I can look around freely... ...at least for a while... :cool:

EDIT:
<<< Waiting for the completed Day4 without having played / seen anything from the leaked in-development-builds...

Last edited:

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
Bailey/Rainn one would be easy (I tried to make one for myself at one point but I suck ass so I gave up lol) since there are scenes in game of them together to use as a base but unless theres a scene of all three together in day 4 I haven't seen yet you'd have to shoehorn emi in
da6ff01af3357efe8e9a25aaf4baa5a8-side.png
this was the closest i could do with my literal 0% of experience editing photos, and since braindrop loves me o so much Emiko is never against a neutral surface like rainn and baily do a couple of times.
so im just gana be over here crying myself to sleep.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Just a day before this thread isn't a minefield anymore and I can look around freely... ...at least for a while... :cool:

EDIT:
<<< Waiting for the completed Day4 without having played / seen anything from the leaked in development builds...
well technically the bombs will potentially start dropping again tomorrow when part 5 dev build drops... Since you have been avoiding the thread you might not have heard Day 4 complete is pushed back to December 5th

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
well technically the bombs will potentially start dropping again tomorrow when part 5 dev build drops... Since you have been avoiding the thread you might not have heard Day 4 complete is pushed back to December 5th
That's sad... ...I was aware that he was thinking about it, but yep, I wasn't aware that he went for it - thanks for the info, though!

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
View attachment 472255
this was the closest i could do with my literal 0% of experience editing photos, and since braindrop loves me o so much Emiko is never against a neutral surface like rainn and baily do a couple of times.
so im just gana be over here crying myself to sleep.
I never did any signature, but I have a closeup shot render that needs pretty much 2 hours to render, so I could give it a try if you want

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
That's sad... ...I was aware that he was thinking about it, but yep, I wasn't aware that he went for it - thanks for the info, though!
Yea it doesn't help that the OP hasn't been updated to reflect it either I stayed away for a while too after the 3 week build showed up but BD told me he missed me so I came back :) hopefully I won't have to leave again

Reactions: michael1984
D

Deleted member 1808158

Hmmm, let's see...

I want YOU to live in my house...

Yep, YOU're moving in with me, too...

Oh yeah, I'm gonna need YOU in here, also...

And I especially want YOU in my home...

I love these women! :giggle:

Last edited by a moderator:

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Can I consider you an officially recognized member of The Cult of Bailey?
*cough*

Oct 26th:
Btw, while all the girls so far are adorable and stuff... ...up until day 3 Bailey was my clear favourite (and I can't wait for MC to get down with her), but then Rainn entered the scene and I just thought "Holy shit! Dibs! Shotgun! Whatever I need to say to claim that cutiepie!"...
Now a threesome with Bailey and Rainn is the one thing I'd like to see before the game is done... ;)
Nov 21st:
For me it's:
1. Bailey (I don't know what it is (besides being blond which is unimportant but a sweet bonus in my book), but somehow she presses all the right buttons.)
2. Rainn (Such a cutiepie! And blue hair is the one thing I dig more than blond. ;) )
3. Shauna (Definitely hot... ...and sweet.)
4. Jamie (Leaving that "please go out into the world and fuck whomever you deem worthy" completely aside (because it's a sweet but absolutely ridiculous fantasy), if she is really as kindhearted as she seems to be, she'd be the perfect girlfriend, basically...)
5. Emiko (Also a cutiepie - and I assume she has a deep backstory as well.)
Why haven't I been offered a spot in that cult yet?
I'd even be willing to offer myself as a prophet if needed... ;)

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Am I the only one that thinks Rach looks a bit too much like Michael Jackson? :unsure:
I catch myself very often thinking "celeb x looks like a brother/sister/uncle/aunt/whatever of celeb y" - and while I totally get that Zoe <> Taylor Swift sentiment (especially in one of the first few shots she's in) I don't see that Rachael <> Michael Jackson at all... ...not in the slightest...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: michael1984
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes