The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Hi, :)
Old, hairstyle Nataly look math better than, New. Original hairstyle give her personal charm.

View attachment 470659 View attachment 470660
I preferred the old style too the new one makes her look too much like Liz IMO. There's a bit of irony in saying the old style gave her "personal charm" tho cuz that hair style is like the most over used hair asset in the whole indy 3d VN scene lol.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Poly would work here but you've been around these forums, if the girls so much as looked at each other in a sexual way you'd have people crying NTR from the rooftops.
I doubt people will shout ntr if it was just girl on girl loving lol im sure most people would have been upset if it was guys involved

I for one wouldn't wanna be cuckold by some other guy that bangs one of my girls... But wont mind seeing one of my girls do another girl if u get what im saying. :ROFLMAO:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

In case you have not heard Day 4's full release has been pushed back a week to 12/5. (This was to fix an issue where new patrons were likely to be double charged after paying for the full release, this way it won't be as awkward for new patrons to sign up. A scene that was originally planned for day 5 is being moved to day 4 so don't expect any content loss ;p) With this comes my new schedule where instead of the full release being on the fourth Thursday of every month it will be on the first Thursday of every month.
So day 4 final will be December 5th... day 5 final will be January 2nd.
(If you're a tier 1 patron you will still receive day 4 part 5/6 this Thursday)

I have also added a new goal where I will hold a set of polls to let my patrons decide a character for Rachael's business. There will be a separate poll for every aspect of her. (Ethnicity, age, weight, height, backstory, personality, kinks, all the good stuff). (All things must abide by patreon's tos)
Everything will be decided one by one so we can hopefully make a coherent character. When everything is said and done I will present a few different versions of whatever you guys make and there will be one final poll to decide which one gets to have a baby. ;)

Thank you all for the support and kind words, I'm feeling more motivated than ever. <3
Edit:
I meant to also mention that I will be purchasing the animation rig from my previous goal on either black friday or cyber monday and there should be another "Where is the money going?" post where I'll illustrate well... where the money is going and how it's been spent so far on making WVM a better game. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I doubt people will shout ntr if it was just girl on girl loving lol im sure most people would have been upset if it was guys involved

I for one wouldn't wanna be cuckold by some other guy that bangs one of my girls... But wont mind seeing one of my girls do another girl if u get what im saying. :ROFLMAO:
I don't mind girl on girl as long as I can watch independent hook up are a no no :p

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
This, thank you someone understands at least. Particularly since the MC is an up-and-coming bigshot NBA player that just graduating high school had all the colleges waiting to see where you went. Picking wvm has them offering 2 homes, a supercar, and "hey you dont even need to PRETEND you're actually attending class" the MC has to be ridiculously skilled and it's only a matter of time before he's pulling in millions per game let alone per year (possibly/probably much MUCH higher than the rich wives who are trying to get preggers and their husbands make).

Just because these women are wealthy NOW doesn't mean they will always remain so. Maybe their husbands have gambling addictions or invested in the wrong stocks and now they're penniless, with a kid, but they know the genetic father is a NBA superstar who can solve all their financial woes.

Since the MC insists to Charles that he IS going to attend class because he needs a fall-back plan, this shows that the MC should be intelligent enough to (optionally) ask for paperwork copies to (potentially) cover his ass as a sperm donor/surrogate later on when he makes it bigtime.
Where you saw these husbands you are talking about?
And that's not a bad thing I mean im not complaining :ROFLMAO:

Just saying this is a basketball game so should have at least a few more players :unsure:

And maybe we can get Ryker off the team and he joins a rival team and we have some epic basketball rival matches coming up
Someone is dreaming about Karasuno vs Shiratorizawa final:)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The Visit, Nikki having her pussy tongued by the MC's girlfriend Hayley ..... forums lit up with cries of NTR.

I've seen people cry NTR if a woman is seen with her husband/boyfriend/lover if it isn't the MC even if the girl isn't ever going to be a LI.

Never underestimate just how stupid some people on this forum can be.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The Visit, Nikki having her pussy tongued by the MC's girlfriend Hayley ..... forums lit up with cries of NTR.
I like that game but haven't been on that forum tho so didn't know about it...

But hard to imagine people being upset with that I mean I am all for a girl on girl action even if its my gf with another woman.

As long as I can watch that is lol :LOL:

But again I have to say if it was a guy banging my girl I would be very much pissed and done with the game lol

But come on whats wrong with some girl and girl action :p

Reactions: Broly1997

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

I've seen people cry NTR if a woman is seen with her husband/boyfriend/lover if it isn't the MC even if the girl isn't ever going to be a LI.

Never underestimate just how stupid some people on this forum can be.
Yep, and mostly by people who don't know what NTR is! :rolleyes:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I like that game but haven't been on that forum tho so didn't know about it...

But hard to imagine people being upset with that I mean I am all for a girl on girl action even if its my gf with another woman.

As long as I can watch that is lol :LOL:

But again I have to say if it was a guy banging my girl I would be very much pissed and done with the game lol

But come on whats wrong with some girl and girl action :p
There were NTR cries at Retrieving the Past when MC's sister had sex with her boyfriend. No incest in that game so sister was never an option for Jensen just people like to claim NTR.

Take a game, take any woman in that game, stick her with another man or woman and it's NTR. Context doesn't matter to them.

I'm a lesbian, girl on girl is what I live :p

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
There were NTR cries at Retrieving the Past when MC's sister had sex with her boyfriend. No incest in that game so sister was never an option for Jensen just people like to claim NTR.

Take a game, take any woman in that game, stick her with another man or woman and it's NTR. Context doesn't matter to them.

That really shocks me that people are that offended I mean come on its ur sister and if there is no incest in that game then why complain if ur sister get banged ?

I only been active on this tread and badik tread so thats why i havent been caught up with those other game treads.

But have played almost anything on offer on this site.. And havent been offended much by ntr the only real time i was getting pissed off at a game for ntr was with that bigbrother game that got deserted with that eric character taking over all ur girls.

But yeah i dont mind ntr in a game as long as it does not affect the MC unless its a girl and girl thing :LOL:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

I wonder how they will react when we visit Keyana and her wife:)
OK.I know the answer.

• Thinking Face

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
For me it will be awesome.Keyana is easily in top 5 of black women we have in the games here.But I bet there still be someone that will scream the 3 letters.
Have to agree she a fine black woman.. but jasmine Damien his gf she quite fine too with that bubble booty.. and Damien has not been really a friend to me when he blew me off with that double date so jasmine gonna be mine too.

Again i am very shocked that there are people getting outraged by girl on girl scenes :ROFLMAO: i am all gud with that unless its a justin bieber haired girl on girl like that new batwoman or girl series yeah not for me.

But yeah the only ntr im against is that wich involves another guy i mean thats just not me and im sure most would agree :LOL:

Reactions: Doxxi

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I preferred the old style too the new one makes her look too much like Liz IMO. There's a bit of irony in saying the old style gave her "personal charm" tho cuz that hair style is like the most over used hair asset in the whole indy 3d VN scene lol.
At least it wasn't used in this game already though, where the new one looks almost exactly like Liz's. Makes me wonder if she's going to get new hair too. I kind of hope so; I mean I do like ponytails, but not the Croyden facelift look, more like Samus Aran has would be better.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes