ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Worst of all is seeing Being a Dik is from the same dev, i dont think i wanna even try that. its like 8:41 am and i havent slept and now this shit. Think i might need to play through WVM again just to try and help me sleep.

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Worst of all is seeing Being a Dik is from the same dev, i dont think i wanna even try that. its like 8:41 am and i havent slept and now this shit. Think i might need to play through WVM again just to try and help me sleep.
So far BaDIK has been really tame on those subjects, and nothing is hiting as a developpement like in AL
I would take BaDIK over AL anytime

Reactions: michael1984

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Hate stuff like AL. Worst of all is my habit of "need to finish what i started" is forcing me to continue. Even movies that got more or less the same story as AL, i never watch. It gets me all emotional and then i look like i might shed a tear. And im almost sure its a possibility with this. Think i must get my chihuahua to listen to her heart beat and imagine her being Bailey or Em. :(

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Hate stuff like AL. Worst of all is my habit of "need to finish what i started" is forcing me to continue. Even movies that got more or less the same story as AL, i never watch. It gets me all emotional and then i look like i might shed a tear. And im almost sure its a possibility with this. Think i must get my chihuahua to listen to her heart beat and imagine her being Bailey or Em. :(
AL made me cry I'm secure enough in my manhood to admit it I had to play through both Lily AND Hanako's routes in Katawa Shoujo to recover

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anywhooo, enough about that.
I didn't play it till it was already complete so I got the whole experience at once plus I had just gotten through a a really rough couple months in my life so my emotional state was still kinda raw at the time. I'm not a fan of BADIK either it didn't hook me after 2 chapters so I was over it

Reactions: LegendKing23

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Think ima load my saves of my of my petite trio and wholesome Jaime just to see their face. But i will never have a Mel play through on AL. Dont think ima be able to handle losing Meg.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I have just played this game and in my opinion is amazing. I especially love the Shauna character (and her throating skills of course). I'm looking forward for new updates

Reactions: MadCore

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
I have just played this game and in my opinion is amazing. I especially love the Shauna character (and her throating skills of course). I'm looking forward for new updates
Next full update is on the 5th of december and after that one the 2nd of Jan. Its basically every 1st Thursday of each month for the full release of an update.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
This game is still early in its stages but what I am seeing so far it could become in my top 5 of favorite games on here

At least we getting something different with the whole basketball thing plus a harem builder in one I mean that's a great mix lol

But lets see 6 bedrooms in that first house we got and how many has the new house around 5 bedroom ?

We need to talk to Charles and get a third one for all the females we gonna aquire. I am starting to feel like a pokemon master gonna catch them all :LOL: with a belt of pokeballs :ROFLMAO:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
BaDIK been one of my favorites so far just simply caus it gave me good memories from old college movies.. But can understand if some don't like it.

Al was pretty ok too altho would have liked it if it was a bit longer and that ending killed me even to till this day im still pretty shook over that.

But this game definatly has the potential to top those two if its going like its going so far

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The perfect gf award goes to Jamie hands down I mean that girl will do anything for us

loving shauna as well she seems like a great friend and I like her model.

but then there is Victoria and coach harper two fantastic milfs

And pretty into bailey as well and jasmine well who can resist some chocolate booty :unsure:

natalie well the old haired natalie did more for me but the new version well she still on the debate for me personally.

azael the stepmom is ok but not really doing much for me in a way of a love interest but as a mom she is great.

same goes for racheal that fixer woman boobs way too big lol and don't fit her body imho

the other girls so far I still need to see more of them to really make a decision

oh yeah that redhead girl is that stacy ? if so well she is ok as well just don't trust too much redheads since AL :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Oh, I wanted to say something with no relation to all that Charle / stalker things.

Jaime is probably the most wholesome girl I have seen in any games, that's the kind that even if I had a GF like her irl and she told me I could cheat on her no prob, I wouldn't do it.
She just deserve so much, it's really heart warming
It's not cheating if she tells you to go for it.

Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
A poly relation can work imo not that I have experience in that tho..

But hard to maintain to keep all those different ladies happy :unsure:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
And can we all take a moment and think about how damian said im coming for that position of best friend to shauna...

And then he blows us off on that double date at the pool with no real exuse....

Damien got a long way to go to earn the best friend position ...

But its refreshing to see a female best friend very well done

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes