The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
but on a serious note em is probably one of the most adorable things on the planet.
HERESY!!! lol j/k (not entirely) Emiko actually got a pretty drastic makeover between day 3-4 at least I assume "new" emiko has been put in game by now I wouldn't know since I haven't played any newer builds yet lol

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Bailey might not be wholesome than Jaime, but Jaime is not a petite short girl. So Jaime doesnt count.
So you're telling me not being petite is a reason for disqualification ?
(Now that I think about it, from the height i'm assuming MC is, I'm probably just a little bigger than Bailey IRL lol)

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
HERESY!!! lol j/k (not entirely) Emiko actually got a pretty drastic makeover between day 3-4 at least I assume "new" emiko has been put in game by now I wouldn't know since I haven't played any newer builds yet lol
Will probably see that with the full release on the 5th. So far its only Natalie that i saw a change. Kinda disappointing though i really love her style over the new will. But defo would love to see Em though.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
So you're telling me not being petite is a reason for disqualification ?
(Now that I think about it, from the height i'm assuming MC is, I'm probably just a little bigger than Bailey IRL lol)
Yes we are for the petite trio. not the delicious wholesomeness known as Jaime.

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Will probably see that with the full release on the 5th. So far its only Natalie that i saw a change. Kinda disappointing though i really love her style over the new will. But defo would love to see Em though.
Oh yeah I really digged the old Natalie hairstyle, not that the new is bad.

Yes we are for the petite trio. not the delicious wholesomeness known as Jaime.
Fine then, if we're talking only about the trio Bailey woulb be my favorite so far (seems like the same for alot of people) but the other two didn't get as much screen time yet

Reactions: michael1984

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Oh yeah I really digged the old Natalie hairstyle, not that the new is bad.

Fine then, if we're talking only about the trio Bailey woulb be my favorite so far (seems like the same for alot of people) but the other two didn't get as much screen time yet
Agreed Bailey is best. Rainn i like but not as much as Bailey or Em. I dunno its just those eyes of hers that is a bit freaky.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
ya that's fair i can only hope that braindroup *cough* gets right on that *cough* gives them some love soon in an upcoming version.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
I really need Bailey or Em to comfort me right now. This other game im busy with is just breaking me. Fuckit ill take the petite trio and the wholesome Jaime. and throw in the saucy Shauna as well. :cry:

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
I really need Bailey or Em to comfort me right now. This other game im busy with is just breaking me. Fuckit ill take the petite trio and the wholesome Jaime. and throw in the saucy Shauna as well. :cry:
What game are you talking about ?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Acting Lessons. it really did a number on my emotions but now. Now i just need to get the full release to have my petite trio, wholesomeness and saucy girls to cheer me up.
Oh god AL was such an emotional nutpunch I'm still traumatized by that game and its been nearly a year

• Sad
Reactions: michael1984
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes