Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
And who is that new guy again aiden ? or something on the team with his my jumpshot is money and missed laughed my ass off with that. :ROFLMAO:

Had to also embarrass my boy damian on the court just simply because he was going on about saying we only thinking and not acting fast enough in certain situation so made him fall on his ass :LOL: I felt pretty gud about it as well :sneaky:
I wanted to humiliate him to show him he should also learn to think the in and out of everything in the game, well, didn't have the time to tell him since we got called, unlucky :sneaky:

Reactions: michael1984

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Also I am a little curious about damian he avoiding his gf jasmine for whatever reason makes me wonder what is behind that.

like the scene in the park with the rustling leaves were the mc stands guard.
Damien is a bit secretive for my taste. Reason when i started from scratch and choose the Jasmine path, tell truth, hit on and say yes about the break up. He just felt like well like he has something else going on that is not considered appropriate.

The scene in the park made me think of kimmy at first, with her being pissed and all that. But when it came to the bus station with nephew being all stalking pervert creepy, it made me conflicted with that.

Here are my reason for that

Kimmy might be related to the woman in the office > Saw you with Azel in park and since she might be related to naked woman in office who seem Azel's age might be the reason she is pissed.

Nephew No explanation need. Creepy as fuck and a major sex fiend pervert that will use force if needed.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well too be honest damian did wanna see how good we actually are so its only fair we embarrassed him and taught him how gud we are. Just so he knows why we are considered the hot prospect

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Damien is a bit secretive for my taste. Reason when i started from scratch and choose the Jasmine path, tell truth, hit on and say yes about the break up. He just felt like well like he has something else going on that is not considered appropriate.

The scene in the park made me think of kimmy at first, with her being pissed and all that. But when it came to the bus station with nephew being all stalking pervert creepy, it made me conflicted with that.

Here are my reason for that

Kimmy might be related to the woman in the office > Saw you with Azel in park and since she might be related to naked woman in office who seem Azel's age might be the reason she is pissed.

Nephew No explanation need. Creepy as fuck and a major sex fiend pervert that will use force if needed.
About the nephew I agree 100 % he is creepy and seems to me definatly someone who uses force to get what he wants with the backing of his uncle Charles.

That's why I am also almost 100 % sure them both have something to do with the whole Victoria teacher student scandal going around.

But the whole park scene is still something that makes me wonder it can be we over thinking it and was just nothing... But something is telling me we have some major stalker issues. And to me it could be the nephew caus he seems like the perfect person to do that kind of thing praying on women in the dark like he tried to do with that redhead girl before we punched his ass out

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
But the whole park scene is still something that makes me wonder it can be we over thinking it and was just nothing... But something is telling me we have some major stalker issues. And to me it could be the nephew caus he seems like the perfect person to do that kind of thing praying on women in the dark like he tried to do with that redhead girl before we punched his ass out
do keep in mind that a. we have 2 people who are doing social media stuff for us and are probably not above being stalkery, b. Charles has probably told his nephew where you live, and that you have a bunch of girls living with you, so i figure its one of these to outcomes for the bush thing.

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
About the nephew I agree 100 % he is creepy and seems to me definatly someone who uses force to get what he wants with the backing of his uncle Charles.

That's why I am also almost 100 % sure them both have something to do with the whole Victoria teacher student scandal going around.

Honeslty, it depends on how brains decides to do thing for the park thing.
As an exemple, in the game i'm doing, some details are added, only to throw off the player later on as he would have though they would hold importance.
It depends if he decides to use the gun on the wall or not, honestly saying you NEED to use it feels kinda pointless, at least I mean litteraly using it, for me it can be a way to throw off the player or make him doubt.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019

Thats the thing its a college so fuck if Vic had something to do with a student. If you look at it from IRL point of view, those things will happen with the policy that its forbidden on campus grounds. Even in the movie Loser the girl had a thing with one of the professors even on campus although it was more on the hush side then open. But yes i agree it got Dumbshit with power and creepy stalking crawly stench all over it.

But now that i think about it nephew was after Stacey from your sleepwalk encounter till bus station, meaning he had his pray in sight even when you had your late night walk with Azel. Thats the reason the park issue is conflicting.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
Same, I was like "Hell no, if we end up fucking, I want it to be totaly consensual" and the game pretty much tells you you can go and pressure the president to let her in the team anyway
i Def think its better if you don't play into charles bs at any point.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
Thats the thing its a college so fuck if Vic had something to do with a student. If you look at it from IRL point of view, those things will happen with the policy that its forbidden on campus grounds. Even in the movie Loser the girl had a thing with one of the professors even on campus although it was more on the hush side then open. But yes i agree it got Dumbshit with power and creepy stalking crawly stench all over it.

But now that i think about it nephew was after Stacey from your sleepwalk encounter till bus station, meaning he had his pray in sight even when you had your late night walk with Azel. Thats the reason the park issue is conflicting.
my understanding is the nephew just saw her interacting with you while you were sleepwalking i dont think he had set out on her specifically, as for the college thing, i do feel like that was just more Charles doing some strange shit than an actual issue.

• Thinking Face

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Oh, I wanted to say something with no relation to all that Charle / stalker things.

Jaime is probably the most wholesome girl I have seen in any games, that's the kind that even if I had a GF like her irl and she told me I could cheat on her no prob, I wouldn't do it.
She just deserve so much, it's really heart warming

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
As far as I know yes it's patron only yer not missing a whole lot tho activity on it is incredibly sporadic
Yeah, I guessed the activity would be pretty low if it's patreon only (that's why i'm more on the side of making it available to everyone, but having roles based on patreon tier and dedicated channels you know)

to be fair im not better about jasmine and emiko, so i get how he feels, the loves of my life dont get enough attention.
To be totaly fair, I mostly talked about Jaime when I was mentioning girls lol

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
my understanding is the nephew just saw her interacting with you while you were sleepwalking i dont think he had set out on her specifically, as for the college thing, i do feel like that was just more Charles doing some strange shit than an actual issue.
Who he set his eyes on and thus her being his prey.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
Who he set his eyes on and thus her being his prey.
Ya don't get me wrong hes messed up, i just don't think plans out much of what he does. or better way to say it i do not think Stacy was his "prey" so much as his uncle enables him to be creepy and stupid.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
The more i'm here, the more I realize how much you talk about her.
You always manage to bring her up :LOL:
Honestly when i coined the term Cult of Bailey there were a lot more of her die hard fans vocal on the thread I think some of them shied away when the week 3 partial release leaked because people started dropping spoilers I would have stayed away till the final build landed but BD PMed saying he missed me so i came back lol

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes