michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Considering we're litteraly the only hope of this college team, we've been pretty tame, we only used our power to make the team more succesful
Well yes totally agree we have not done anything too crazy with the leverage we have.. but we still did some things with our leverage.

I am not saying we are at the lvl of Charles and what he done with that kind of leverage

But just trying to say that we basicly have the means to compete against him in certain ways

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Well yes totally agree we have not done anything too crazy with the leverage we have.. but we still did some things with our leverage.

I am not saying we are at the lvl of Charles and what he done with that kind of leverage

But just trying to say that we basicly have the means to compete against him in certain ways
Yeah we do, imagine the reputation of the college if they were to mistreat or throw out a futur superstar player.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
But just for argument sake and this is probally not gonna happen but if we do have a choice in kicking Ryker of the team then mackey should follow suit..

He clearly don't have the drive to play he barely shows up just like Ryker I mean bumb those two off and get some decent players :unsure:

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
But just for argument sake and this is probally not gonna happen but if we do have a choice in kicking Ryker of the team then mackey should follow suit..

He clearly don't have the drive to play he barely shows up just like Ryker I mean bumb those two off and get some decent players :unsure:
With you getting on, i'm 100% sure we can find 2 better and dedicated player to replace them :unsure:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Basically Charles are our bitch till he gets fed up and decides to bite back.:ROFLMAO:
Too be fair I was willing to work with Charles up to a certain point

Now I am like at a point with him that I don't trust the guy and dislike the guy too much

I mean the only way he could possibly bite back is trough blackmail of some sort.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019

Actually not hey. If you saw the face on Harper when Mackey entered for morning practice means that it was defo an improvement already and i assume he never really came to morning practices since damien did mention that them being 3 people during morning practice is normal. I just think mackey didnt have the drive in him since well Charles happened and them loosing every game the prev year.

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017

Now I am like at a point with him that I don't trust the guy and dislike the guy too much

I mean the only way he could possibly bite back is trough blackmail of some sort.
Honestly at first I was like "As long as he doesn't do anything to me or anyone related to me, and he let me do what I want with the team"
But with how things are going, we can clearly see he plans to stuck his nose where he clearly shouldn't

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Would rather have a team with the MC and damian and lee and aiden I believe his name was ? plus a handful of newbies that we have to train up then mackey and Ryker that do zero effort for the team

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019

I kinda lost all trust in him when he sorta blackmailed Zoe with the "fuck Elizabeth or both zoe and liz are out of cheer squad".

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Actually not hey. If you saw the face on Harper when Mackey entered for morning practice means that it was defo an improvement already and i assume he never really came to morning practices since damien did mention that them being 3 people during morning practice is normal. I just think mackey didnt have the drive in him since well Charles happened and them loosing every game the prev year.
Good point i can definatly see what ur saying and well perhaps it will chance during the course of the next updates.

But so far im not impressed with mackey and he need to show me alot more

and for argument sake should ryker be the nephew he will be gone from the team asap (y)

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Good point i can definatly see what ur saying and well perhaps it will chance during the course of the next updates.

But so far im not impressed with mackey and he need to show me alot more

and for argument sake should ryker be the nephew he will be gone from the team asap (y)
True, need to see if mackey will so more drive but him being there for morning practice is a good start.

Absolutely. I dont care about the consequences and majorly huge issues and tantrums charles will throw for getting rid of Ryker if he is newphew. even if he is not nephew he still gotta go. Only one Alpha is needed and not another one that thinks he the only wolf in the pack while the others are runts of the litter.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Also I am a little curious about damian he avoiding his gf jasmine for whatever reason makes me wonder what is behind that.

So far I am thinking Charles and his nephew have a big role in a lot of foul play at that college

Glad that we have a chance to straighten sum of that stuff out so far in this game

Just have a sneaky feeling that somehow its gonna bite us in the ass

like the scene in the park with the rustling leaves were the mc stands guard.

And its all going way too smoothly how the nephew and Charles handle the things we do so far

Just waiting on the payback from them :unsure:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
And who is that new guy again aiden ? or something on the team with his my jumpshot is money and missed laughed my ass off with that. :ROFLMAO:

Had to also embarrass my boy damian on the court just simply because he was going on about saying we only thinking and not acting fast enough in certain situation so made him fall on his ass :LOL: I felt pretty gud about it as well :sneaky:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes