Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I am more interested into the basketball games itself then some contract involving being a breeder :unsure:
It's not the contract that bothers me it's turning a supposedly intelligent character that has been doing shady things for years and never got caught into a complete moron handing over something an intelligent person never would.

I'd rather not have a character ruined over bullshit.

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
It's not the contract that bothers me it's turning a supposedly intelligent character that has been doing shady things for years and never got caught into a complete moron handing over something an intelligent person never would.

I'd rather not have a character ruined over bullshit.
Having Rachel and the MC a contract together, and then Rachel herself has contract with the girl that want the sperm donor would be the most logical way to make things, and of course, none of the contract will be shown to anyone, because it most likely have a confidentiality closure in it

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Fixers also have multiple options and her only obligation is to protect the people that come to her for help and herself.

MC is a tool, nothing more. Although guys are usually asked to sign a document stating they give up all parental rights to any child born through their sperm.

Also considering he could be injured and have no career, he could just as easily blackmail them.

There are many reasons why donors are kept apart, even when done like this the donor never gets the womans contact details nor copies of their contracts.
Sure you meant this for someone else though and not me :ROFLMAO:

My reply was for Lundgren about Rachel might having a stable of men that could do the job instead of MC.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Having Rachel and the MC a contract together, and then Rachel herself has contract with the girl that want the sperm donor would be the most logical way to make things, and of course, none of the contract will be shown to anyone, because it most likely have a confidentiality closure in it
That would work, well, that's how it works in actual donor places.

Everyone is covered, everyone is happy.

We don't half discuss some weird shit in these threads.

• Angry
Reactions: Bootstraps

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
for me the thing I hope is that we can just kick Ryker of the team and if that's not possible to have a option to not pass him the ball ever or to embarrass him on the court the whole time. that nephew just gets under my skin with his whole attitude

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
That would work, well, that's how it works in actual donor places.

Everyone is covered, everyone is happy.

We don't half discuss some weird shit in these threads.
It's fun to talk about those, I guess it just have gotten over Brain head that it would be a good idea to show or implie that a contract have been signed lol

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
And also looking forward to the tryouts in this game... hoping we can fill out the bench a bit more :unsure:

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
for me the thing I hope is that we can just kick Ryker of the team and if that's not possible to have a option to not pass him the ball ever or to embarrass him on the court the whole time. that nephew just gets under my skin with his whole attitude
As i said before, Charles and the Nephew just make me wanna beat the shit out of them through my screen. Charles for being a dumb ass and trying to force weird shit on MC. Then Nephew well anyone that think he is awesome needs a good beating into the right direction.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So far we've filled our house with girl alot more than the team bench with players :LOL:
And that's not a bad thing I mean im not complaining :ROFLMAO:

Just saying this is a basketball game so should have at least a few more players :unsure:

And maybe we can get Ryker off the team and he joins a rival team and we have some epic basketball rival matches coming up

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
As i said before, Charles and the Nephew just make me wanna beat the shit out of them through my screen. Charles for being a dumb ass and trying to force weird shit on MC. Then Nephew well anyone that think he is awesome needs a good beating into the right direction.
I am pretty sure that ryker aka charles his nephew has been coasting by becaus of charles.. and have a bad feeling that charles or his nephew have a hand in that bad rumour with victoria about a student and her :unsure:

But will we have enough pull to get him off the team in my mind im like yeah we can do that since we already have alot of pull on the whole situation. but who knows. even jasmine .. damien his gf said that ryker guy was terrible.

Also whats up with that kimmy girl why she so against us im curious about that

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
What definatly is a plus in this game is that finally a MC has the size in height that is believable to stand up against bullies

seen to many games were the mc is barely believable in doing the things he supposed to do.

but in this game im actually pumped about the MC

Just hoping we can trust redhead girls again :ROFLMAO: caus they did me dirty:LOL:

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
Honestly, if it bothers so much people and brain don't have any plan for the contract thing to be a twist, he could in the next update just add at the scene with Rachel add just a little bit of dialogues or a fadeout saying they filled a written contract :unsure:
it is worth noting that feelings on this aside brain has said publicly that there will be no "fires" in the game so this is all tertiary at best, assuming that we believe him, then the Rachel thing is just a flimsy reason to meet females who have no affiliation with the school so i think everyone is a little to concerned about this, as well there is nothing to say he has not signed anything even if we are not specifically shown it.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
I am pretty sure that ryker aka charles his nephew has been coasting by becaus of charles.. and have a bad feeling that charles or his nephew have a hand in that bad rumour with victoria about a student and her :unsure:

But will we have enough pull to get him off the team in my mind im like yeah we can do that since we already have alot of pull on the whole situation. but who knows. even jasmine .. damien his gf said that ryker guy was terrible.

Also whats up with that kimmy girl why she so against us im curious about that
You telling me Ryker is Nephew?! :eek: Well i can somewhat see it now since Nephew got this "world revolving around him" attitude, and Harper did say that Ryker has that attitude. :unsure: Then there is the Ryker not being in class on the first day, nor the second or the third day since you saw "nephew" at the bus stop. That is if Ryker truly is Nephew.:unsure: But atm i think its to early to assume they both the same person unless you are patreon and got that info for the complete day 4. :cautious: which is kinda a major spoiler.

And yeah im also trying to figure that one. Only assumption i have, even though its vague, is the woman in Charles' office that came to do a striptease thingamagik.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
You telling me Ryker is Nephew?! :eek: Well i can somewhat see it now since Nephew got this "world revolving around him" attitude, and Harper did say that Ryker has that attitude. :unsure: Then there is the Ryker not being in class on the first day, nor the second or the third day since you saw "nephew" at the bus stop. That is if Ryker truly is Nephew.:unsure: But atm i think its to early to assume they both the same person unless you are patreon and got that info for the complete day 4. :cautious: which is kinda a major spoiler.
don't forget that one of the people says ryker does not care about the game and their not sure how he is still on the team.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Its pretty obvious tho if u been playing this game and been paying a bit attention :unsure:

Not only that bus station scene but the whole skipping class what we were offered as well. that whole attitude the nephew has.
Even when we talked with coach harper she said it would be difficult to get rid of ryker

now who else would be difficult to get rid of if not for the president his nephew ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And also looking forward to the tryouts in this game... hoping we can fill out the bench a bit more :unsure:
Do you remember a kids sitcom many years ago. I'm thinking mid to late 90's. I was only a sprog but watched it a few times.

It was about a basketball team that had a girl member.

It made me think when he asked that one if she could play that they might get a woman on the team.

90's sitcom style.

Why can I never remember these damn shows ... all I ever remember is Saved by the Bell.

P.S. Hang Time, it was called Hang Time.

Thanks Google.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes