Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Okay, going to go a bit deeper into the whole fetish/kink talk.

Vanilla was the wrong word, when I said that I meant vanilla compared to some of the corruption/humiliation/rape games. There are obviously already some kinks that fall out of the norm and there are going to be more. We're going to stray a good bit away from "Missionary sex for the sole purpose of recreation". (Though there will be a fair share of that as well :))

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are plenty of things planned and I hope to do a unique take on a lot of them. :)

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019

Vanilla was the wrong word, when I said that I meant vanilla compared to some of the corruption/humiliation/rape games. There are obviously already some kinks that fall out of the norm and there are going to be more. We're going to stray a good bit away from "Missionary sex for the sole purpose of recreation". (Though there will be a fair share of that as well :))

There are plenty of things planned and I hope to do a unique take on a lot of them. :)
Just say it gonna be the vanilla side of kinks and fetishes and not the hardcore shit. ;)

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018

i figured. it's honestly perfect for me. this also means no piss or scat.......right?

Reactions: Doxxi

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

tsk there goes my dream of Bailey living in my bedroom wearing nothing but a collar :cry: (and yes I know that would NEVER happen anyway I've just been playing too much Wife Trainer lately lol)

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Even if we stay soft, there's still alot to explore :sneaky:
I think i need to get a nice pic of bailey and redraw her as is except she wearing a collar. Redrawing an image is easy but doing original work, well lets just say getting the image is easy, getting the image on paper with a mind easy distracted.... Lets just say the end result is non existent.

Reactions: Braindrop

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
I think i need to get a nice pic of bailey and redraw her as is except she wearing a collar. Redrawing an image is easy but doing original work, well lets just say getting the image is easy, getting the image on paper with a mind easy distracted.... Lets just say the end result is non existent.
If I had her asset I could do one for you real quick ;)
But well, I don't, and it will only distract me from doing my own game lol

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Braindrop i have a suggestion. Might not be my place to do so since this suggestion is what i saw in another game, but do you think you can change the kissing? Ive been trying out this other game someone recommended to me and it got me thinking. What if you change the kissing scenes where you see like the lower jaw of the MC instead of just seeing like body parts in some of the scenes. I just feel it will make it feel more natural then just seeing a kiss face or tongue from the female characters. This is just my thoughts, not saying anything bad about the way it is now. Still love it whether you do decide to do it or not. If it gonna take to much time then scrap it, if you think its a good idea then pin it for when you decide you feel good to do it. So yeah this is just me Being excited about the full release that i thought of it.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
OMG, braindrop must say i like the new skip, back and save hud. Was first confused cause it wasnt in the middle like always. And with me needing glasses and dont have any had bit of trouble finding it for a few seconds. Not blind mind you, took me about 15sec to find it. was blending a bit with the wooden background of the deco and door inside MC house. It makes it complete feel like a whole different game then all the others that uses the same hud.

Reactions: Doxxi and Braindrop
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes