ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
far as Damien is concerned... everything's off-screen so far if he was getting some action in the hotel room, or while he was supposed to be in the double date. Evidence does lean towards him being unfaithful again, since he was pretty hyped when talking to PC beforehand, but lack of any evidence otherwise could mean anything (maybe he's busy exploring Mackey's tonsils and he's closet gay/bi?)

I covered for Damien about what he did while picking us up, because (truthfully) while he spoke to OUR girls, we the players didn't actually see him talking to any other girls so we don't absolutely know he was cheating in the motel room he was "showering and catching a nap" in. Confronted him after speaking to Jasmine before the double date; then during the double I cover again and told her not to break up with him (which lead to still mentioning to do it IF she has proof he's leading her on...which I liked).

with the plot the way it is, Damien's the only other skilled player on the team, and everybody else has no skill or no interest, so keeping him at least loosely on 'our' side is probably the best long term even if it means missing out on one possible harem option.

On another note about the plot, I'm hoping for a minor change to day one, assuming we take Rachael's offer to become a breeding stud, and specifically ask for copies of the supposed contracts, waiving our need to pay child support's and what not. By adding that OPTION to ask for a copy of the contracts:
  1. it adds a potential spin later by one of the wannabe mothers or even Rachael herself (who is close friends with these girls) tearing it up and pretending there was no contract and causing legal shit for us players.
  2. the girlfriend/Shauna find the contracts later, although since I didn't see the GF being poly-friendly angle coming I can't quite see her being super-mad at us/player for doing exactly the same thing she's already okay with, and helping these career business ladies getting knocked up with our "good genes"

Sure either/both of those angles could still happen without us having a copy of the contracts, but having them gives us & the dev potential ways to either cause or resolve some situations in the future concerning that sub-plot.
Being truthful about Damien when he went to a motel for a nap make her a bit skeptical but not "Pissed" which makes her happy either way since you dont know anything about their relationship and whatnot. Havent covered for him so i dont know the outcome but as you say, its more or less the same as being truthful. Double date, whether you choose yes or no for the "breakup" its the same. "stay, give him another chance, talk it out with him. if he doesnt change break up with him." Only difference between the two options is, if you choose yes, she will tell you that she lives with him. And you (MC) will tell her that if she does break up she can come live with you and the other girls. With the confrontation actions change when choosing. Which i must correct you on is after the double date, both lead to the same conclusion that he gonna lose her if he doesnt change and talk it out with her, only difference is, the first option "confront" him is more of an aggressive way of speaking, which afterwards you will get a small "thank you" from Jasmine (which i assume with both the Yes for break up and confrontation is a Jasmine path) while the 2nd option is the same thing but more concern and passive then upfront and bit aggressive, and no "thank you" from Jasmine.

Reactions: michael1984

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Finally some sort of Mc that gives back to his babes the tongue of pleasure, the rod of abundence, the worship of crowd hugging / cuddling / kissing fondue and all the rough nice stumble puns
getting it on gets players aroused for. Game On!

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
so do you guys, reach out to damien or actively try and get jasmine into your group?
Well ive also 1 save at each choice. I play one choice then use that on a new save and then load the old one and choose differently. So far no matter what you choose it doesnt really affect the out came. But these choice are for the Jasmine path.

These choice not mean its Jasmine path but it can lead up to it if you take all the choices that shows you care about her.
This choice dont really matter but it also can be a plus) When asked about Damien and you tell the truth. (as said doesnt really matter)

When you meet her and you hit on her (not Jas path but its positive for Path)

At pool double date when asked if they should break up. Yes and No got same out come but Yes is for Jasmine Path since she gives extra dialog of her staying with Damien and you (MC) gives her the option of moving in with those close to you.

Option when confronting Damien about double date. Confronting with the more aggressive concerned about Jasmine tone. You see twinkle in Jasmine's eyes and she wants someone more like you. Second is more of a look out for you friend and Jasmine but more of a "best friends with damien" path then jasmine.

So going both ways is good. but it all comes to how you wish to be with damien or Jasmine. Bro before ho or ho before bro mindset.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Finally some sort of Mc that gives back to his babes the tongue of pleasure, the rod of abundence, the worship of crowd hugging / cuddling / kissing fondue and all the rough nice stumble puns
getting it on gets players aroused for. Game On!
I truly fear the day one of your posts makes sense to me as it will likely be the day I have finally offically snapped and gone fully insane :LOL:

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
And oh yeah have to say bailey and Victoria are gorgous and cute damn really having me blown away :love:
More of a Bailey, Emiko guy. Rainn somewhat but her eyes is kinda freaking me out a bit though. But that might just be due to me always dating really short patite ladies IRL. Funny thing is i dont really like short girls. Having to look down on them everytime i talk is giving me neck cramps.

Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
More of a Bailey, Emiko guy. Rainn somewhat but her eyes is kinda freaking me out a bit though. But that might just be due to me always dating really short patite ladies IRL. Funny thing is i dont really like short girls. Having to look down on them everytime i talk is giving me neck cramps.
I see ur point regarding the short ladies.. in terms of cuteness they very cute with that size but does give neck issues I agree :ROFLMAO:

For me I like a bit of both in this game I like the short ladies caus short ladies always a cute sight.

But then again I like women with a bit of booty and tittie as well. like Victoria or coach harper

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
I see ur point regarding the short ladies.. in terms of cuteness they very cute with that size but does give neck issues I agree :ROFLMAO:

For me I like a bit of both in this game I like the short ladies caus short ladies always a cute sight.

But then again I like women with a bit of booty and tittie as well. like Victoria or coach harper
i can't stand how many characters i like the design of in this game, i like that he has a pretty healthy spread of pretty much everybody type.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
i can't stand how many characters i like the design of in this game, i like that he has a pretty healthy spread of pretty much everybody type.
Well I see ur point as well..

Its always good when a developer has a good mix of every typ op girl and or lady in his or her game.

Gives much more people something to chase after in that game.

And also like that every girl and or lady in this game has different breasts size and booty size also a good point.

Reactions: Doxxi

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
Well ive also 1 save at each choice. I play one choice then use that on a new save and then load the old one and choose differently. So far no matter what you choose it doesnt really affect the out came. But these choice are for the Jasmine path.

So going both ways is good. but it all comes to how you wish to be with damien or Jasmine. Bro before ho or ho before bro mindset.
ya i was just curious since whether it is true or not i feel like brain is giving us a surprising amount of agency in how their relationship plays out, now if we do have agency in it Damien is screwed cause jasmine will always be my #1 so he can go do whatever he wants, it's just interesting to me how different her reaction plays out in the gym when you talking to him after the double date

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm thinking he means it won't go really hardcore, as there's already dom stuff if you play the cheating route, but we'll have to wait and see.
He also said he didn't mean it to sound submiisive, he meant it as a woman that was tired from the days work.

Said we'd read too much into it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
On another note about the plot, I'm hoping for a minor change to day one, assuming we take Rachael's offer to become a breeding stud, and specifically ask for copies of the supposed contract
Legally she wouldn't be able to do that, it would land her in so much shit.

Contracts are legal documents between her and the client containing personal information. She'd be breaking so many laws letting the MC see one of those nevermind have one.

The girls could sue her for everything she has including the underwear she's wearing.

I know the game requires suspensions of disbelief but straight up breaking the law in the dumbest way possible is a bit much from a supposedly intelligent woman.

It would make Rach look like a comeplete moron and shit at what she does.

He would have to change her entire character and remove the fixer part and just make her a dum blonde that got the job from her parents or some such nonsense.

It's the only way to make an intelligent fixer hand over confidential client documents to a sperm donor.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Wow how could I miss this gem. It is really not often that I do not hate the mc because he is a fucked up psycho most of the time ;D I really like that you can be the "good" guy and still get all the girls. Animations are not that great compared to other games but I think the chars make up for it. ;D Just my 2 cents

Reactions: Doxxi and Braindrop

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
ya i was just curious since whether it is true or not i feel like brain is giving us a surprising amount of agency in how their relationship plays out, now if we do have agency in it Damien is screwed cause jasmine will always be my #1 so he can go do whatever he wants, it's just interesting to me how different her reaction plays out in the gym when you talking to him after the double date
Not to sound racist, but me being a south african and my Dad being old school and was more or less bit racist, with that in mind I would never go for well most ethnic group's women. You know being taught strict on who is plausible for dating and whos not. But major of the black women in the US, (most seen in movies and series) are beautiful beyond compare. And Braindrop definitely captured that in Jasmine. Thats why i decided to go the Jasmine path on my second save. And since hitting on Jasmine is just a huge compliment you give her its not considered inappropriate. Still no cheating from start, one thing i keep on doing even though its just a game (got my standards).

Reactions: DixieNormous
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes