The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
If it wasn't, as good looking Shauna is, I don't think I could have done anything with her, i'm not into dicks other than mine you know :ROFLMAO:
II have a save for both paths I play the trans path primarily cuz as stted the backstory is deeper plus I guess i'm more tolerant of it because I'm have a close friend thats trans female so i can't relate to it on that level. As for the sex stuff as long as her dick doesn't come near my mouth or my ass I'm cool with it being there and I'm partial to anal which is the only option with trans shauna lol

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
II have a save for both paths I play the trans path primarily cuz as stted the backstory is deeper plus I guess i'm more tolerant of it because I'm have a close friend thats trans female so i can't relate to it on that level. As for the sex stuff as long as her dick doesn't come near my mouth or my ass I'm cool with it being there and I'm partial to anal which is the only option with trans shauna lol
Yeah, I get it, I meant it more as a joke, it's just not my cup of tea, but i'm not everyone :)

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
that stuff well be optional.

Cipherdragon

Aug 3, 2019
Actually I'm really looking forward to the first match, sure im into the girls myself but I really like the story aswell :D the first week itself will be a masterpiece!

Reactions: michael1984

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
so do you guys, reach out to damien or actively try and get jasmine into your group?
I act like I would IRL, I'm cool with Damien, cause he seems like a good friend, but I'm telling her GF to go with what she thinks, if for her it's best to end it then end it.
I do say like IRL because I used to have an unfaithful friend (well, I still have him, he's just not unfaithful anymore) so I didn't tell his girl to believe him, I just told them to do what they think is right.

udogu

May 20, 2019
I'm enjoying this game so far, but I have one complaint...

Girlfriend's hair needs to move off of her boobs. I know that's probably a limitation of the modeling, but its getting annoying that the girlfriend of the MC has her tits hidden all of the time.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes