jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
that merely means there won't be anything heavy-like bdsm or forced. most would say anal isn't vanilla.
Anal is a lot closer to vanilla than it is to those things. Anal IMO is more vanilla than trans is, we have 2 of them in the game but I still consider this game a vanilla game.

To me, vanilla means there isn't any dark/hard fetish content. Like rape, NTR, blackmail, humiliation etc. Anal may or may not be popular (im not sure) but its still pretty vanilla IMO. Is a pretty standard thing, most games have anal content.

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Well, my first review on this site (with how long I have been here and how much I played you would have though I did review before lol) goes for this game, there was quite a bit I had to say, both good and bad, but still, I really enjoyed playing the game.

Oh and while we're on the subject, i'm of the kind that consider sub / dom roleplay without any tools and only in sex to be pretty vanilla, not the most vanilla of things, but still pretty far from any extreme.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Anal is a lot closer to vanilla than it is to those things. Anal IMO is more vanilla than trans is, we have 2 of them in the game but I still consider this game a vanilla game.

To me, vanilla means there isn't any dark/hard fetish content. Like rape, NTR, blackmail, humiliation etc. Anal may or may not be popular (im not sure) but its still pretty vanilla IMO. Is a pretty standard thing, most games have anal content.
no argument. my point is nothing extreme.

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Is it just me, or does anyone else not find the girlfriend that attractive? Especially compared to her sister, the best friend, and even the mom? lol
At first I was like "Wow, I would clearly take Shauna over Jaime" but for some reason her apparence grew on me.
I think it's the kind of apparence that most people don't really "like" at first, but end up liking.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
At first I was like "Wow, I would clearly take Shauna over Jaime" but for some reason her apparence grew on me.
I think it's the kind of apparence that most people don't really "like" at first, but end up liking.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this was the moment for me that made me like jamie, just such a sweet out of nowhere gesture and i love it so much.

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this was the moment for me that made me like jamie, just such a sweet out of nowhere gesture and i love it so much.
Yeah, I get you.
I guess she will have an influence for the personality of one of my girl in my future game (not the next one, the one after, so in quite awhile)

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
man if we don't get some Emiko love soon I'm gonna cry, can we design a lateral moving top 5 list that just has infinite slots?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes