Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
WOW!! WVM in My Opinion Is A "Homerun"!! I LOVE It!!
So Many SEXY Beautiful women/girls!! Shauna Is GORGEOUS!!
I am starting to think that Stacy is MC's sister; but what if Harper Is His Mom? then that would make Natalie his sister...
Guess WE will find out at Dinner.
(part of me Hopes NOT; as would Love to see Harper Naked. She is SO SEXY!!)
I have Currently finished playing Game to "next Upate"; I have Restarted game, playing Shauna as Tranny BF. (I am curious as to where this path will go.) Personally, I Love Shauna (GF or Tranny) more than Jamie.
Two things to do,..going on premise that Stacy Is his sister,...finding out more about his Bio Mom, and Finding a New place to live. (getting OUT of that Condo)!!
Also consider RETURNING or Exchanging the Car. IT IS A Nice Car, but with Family; He Needs a Car to Hold 4+ passengers.
Who here remembers the Basketball movie "One on One"? (If You are going to 'buck the system" or "bite the hand that feeds you". You Better be prepared Fallout.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, this game will remain pretty vanilla. As I really am a pretty vanilla guy and only include things I have fun making. Definitely not into humiliation or anything degrading. I'm more of an empowering person. :)

On the whole dom/sub thing, I think it's being read into a little too much. And I also probably portrayed it a little too heavily in that scene with her and that's the most recent event so I understand the speculation but it was just meant to be a cheeky thing with a girl that's worked to her brink.
Don't get me wrong hunni, i'm not against you putting any kinks in. Like I said I love the game and i'd never put it or you down for adding something I didn't like, I just get a tad carried away at times and i'm not the best at getting my point across.

I love the vanilla aspect of this and that something like a harem can be built around a caring atmosphere, it's not often I see that.

I think we all got a bit carried away with the sub thing and made it a bigger deal than you seem to have intended. Me more than most.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
I don't do whips and chains, didn't mention that. I also said i'm pretty vanilla. I'm not into the whole pain side of things just handing over control.

Nobody mentioned anything about whips and chains, i've got no idea where you got that from.

Jaime is the sub.
the last thing i want to do is turn this thread toxic by starting a poo throwing contest and i don't want to start an argument with you (mostly because you're cool)... (keep in mind that i didn't play the latest update, i'm trying to wait for dec 5th) but what makes you think that Jaime is the sub here??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
??? here is my opinion on the matter: Jaime just turned herself into the most powerful and dominant woman in the MC life,
and if you really think about it, its the most powerful position to be in as all the other women as to plz her to get with the MC (the only exception would be the MC adopt mom)...

again no disrespect, just want to have an open conversation about Jaime being a sub/dom or an evil genius with a cuckquean fetish...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
what makes you think that Jaime is the sub here??
Some things that are said.

She's not a submissive person she has a submissive side.

I'm not a sub 24/7 only when me and my girlfriend are in the mood for stuff. I run a kitchen and i'm tiny so I can't be a sub around everyone. It's a private time thing.

Her and Bailey both have a kink although it's not as big as we thought it was going to be.

It was just the dev playing around with things and we read far too much into it.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
While I don't doubt that MC will continue to be a good guy, there have been some pretty heavy hints that more than one of the girls are submissive so I'd be surprised if there won't be some dom stuff.
not sure why you doubt that the mc will continue to be a good guy since everything in the game has pretty much pointed to the contrary and the one spot that would make sense to give us a good guy/ bad guy option is never done(i.e interactions with Charles have defaulted to a good guy vibe). I could see maby some dom stuff with willow and that's a pretty big maby, not 100% sure where you are seeing the hints that some of the girls are into that, because the way the major cast you deal with so far. has not givin me that vibe.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Yeah, this game will remain pretty vanilla. As I really am a pretty vanilla guy and only include things I have fun making. Definitely not into humiliation or anything degrading. I'm more of an empowering person. :)

On the whole dom/sub thing, I think it's being read into a little too much. And I also probably portrayed it a little too heavily in that scene with her and that's the most recent event so I understand the speculation but it was just meant to be a cheeky thing with a girl that's worked to her brink.
Mmm yes please. Give me that vanilla shit.

1574630658375.png

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I'm not a sub 24/7 only when me and my girlfriend are in the mood for stuff. I run a kitchen and i'm tiny so I can't be a sub around everyone. It's a private time thing.
At least being short doesn't really undermine being a sub...I'm wired dominant but I can count on one hand how many partners i've had who could look past my height and take it seriously

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
not sure why you doubt that the mc will continue to be a good guy since everything in the game has pretty much pointed to the contrary and the one spot that would make sense to give us a good guy/ bad guy option is never done(i.e interactions with Charles have defaulted to a good guy vibe). I could see maby some dom stuff with willow and that's a pretty big maby, not 100% sure where you are seeing the hints that some of the girls are into that, because the way the major cast you deal with so far. has not givin me that vibe.
I said I don't doubt that he will continue to be a good guy. And have you not played 0.4 yet? If you have it should be pretty obvious:
It's not whips and chains, but what would you call that other than light maledom?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I said I don't doubt that he will continue to be a good guy. And have you not played 0.4 yet? If you have it should be pretty obvious:
It's not whips and chains, but what would you call that other than light maledom?
Brain said a few pages back he was playing with things, he didn't mean it to go that way.

There is no dom stuff, it's staying vanilla.

There it is.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019

Flirting? I will give however i totally missed the mc narrate that she seems a bit submissive in the next line so thats for sure my bad. also my bad on miss reading the message you posted.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes