michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
And on another note.. I have this bad feeling that Charles his nephew is going to try and do something to either Jamie or shauna in some way or action... I so wanna punch his lights out lol and Charles as well he has this crazy mindset that just freaks me out

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
As you can see i joined this site early this year. Also i have katawa shoujo for a few years. And when i got it its was $5 or something. Well i was on f95 last year but never explored it. and only this year in Feb i joined and started downloading.
I wasn't trying to be snarky or anything I was just genuinely confused because because KS is like my favorite VN of all time (Sorry BD! :-X) and I've never heard of having to pay for it even when it first came out :)

Reactions: Braindrop

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
But then again how can the mc not know that he had a sister... maybe she been born after he was gone from his biological mom and has a different father ? could be possible ..

Could be Stacy she has definatly similarity to the dream little girl... :unsure:
Ruby is a better candidate her hair is closer and she has blue eyes where as stacy's are green

Reactions: michael1984

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
all I know is I hope Braindrop wont get us in a situation were we have to choose to save one of the two girls from Charles and his nephew and the other girl dies :(
If we can't use our "athletic perk" to carry two 90-pound girls at once this time, we fucking riot... :mad:

I mean shit, I could do that and I haven't hit the gym in like 3 years.

devolved

Aug 30, 2019
I respect the story that's being portrayed, and to each their own, but after a couple of playthroughs trying different options, I feel like I'm being lead down a singular path, for better or worse. Obviously, its difficult to craft a game with multiple paths, but I for one didn't like not being able to really ignore other girls. It seems that the MC ends up doing stuff regardless of choice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Of course, these games are a sort of Hyper-fantasy, with unrealistic levels of sexual experimentation, so I can't really complain that this occurred. I just wish there was an option to romance a single girl at a time, because in all honesty, each character seems to be very well fleshed out with story.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
And on another note pretty curious about Victoria that female teacher she is very emotional when it came to her nephew is there perhaps more to that story will be curious to see whats behind all that. seemed way too emotional for just a simple thing.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
And on another note pretty curious about Victoria that female teacher she is very emotional when it came to her nephew is there perhaps more to that story will be curious to see whats behind all that. seemed way too emotional for just a simple thing.
she likely has to help a lot, as well.

Reactions: michael1984

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I respect the story that's being portrayed, and to each their own, but after a couple of playthroughs trying different options, I feel like I'm being lead down a singular path, for better or worse. Obviously, its difficult to craft a game with multiple paths, but I for one didn't like not being able to really ignore other girls. It seems that the MC ends up doing stuff regardless of choice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Of course, these games are a sort of Hyper-fantasy, with unrealistic levels of sexual experimentation, so I can't really complain that this occurred. I just wish there was an option to romance a single girl at a time, because in all honesty, each character seems to be very well fleshed out with story.
And yet, as I recollect, you are only forced to have sex with Jamie. I believe you can pick and choose with every single one of the others, even Shauna - she doesn't HAVE to become the MC's other girlfriend.

Jamie will always make the offer, regardless. It's up to the MC what he does with it though.

However, once you turn a girl down, you may not get another chance with her. So taking them on one at a time is probably out of the question for most of them.

Not a problem for me. I'm having the MC going after every girl that he can choose. I'll keep doing that until it bites me in the ass. Then I'll go back and change my selection and redo it. I have a save for every choice that even looks like it might cause trouble, plus more at strategic intervals. Like I said, no problem. :giggle:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not a problem for me. I'm having the MC going after every girl that he can choose. I'll keep doing that until it bites me in the ass. Then I'll go back and change my selection and redo it. I have a save for every choice that even looks like it might cause trouble, plus more at strategic intervals. Like I said, no problem. :giggle:
Normally I do that but the girls in some games make it clear if they are interested in 1 on 1 relationships or something more.

Haven't got that here. I did from Jamie at first then the whole revelation but none of the others give off that "I want romance and marriage" vibe. It's a pure sex thing.

Even the supposed "bitch" Willow seems about as threatening as a lil fluffy Gerbil.

The only one that looks like trouble is the nephew but he gives off serious rape vibes and i'b be very surprised if the game ever went that dark.

Saying that, some people are asking for more extreme kinks so you never know.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm skipping over that stuff.

I can't comment without getting too personal and a bit too serious but i'm a sub, it took years to figure things out. My girls a dom, it took her years to figure that out.

MC has been having sex a few days, his girl even less. Going dom that quickly with no knowledge sounds so .... hilarious would be the only word I can use.

I'm not going to slam the game, I love it, i'm just gonna skip over those bits and pretend they aren't happening.
OK, but pretending the game is vanilla doesn't actually make it so. ;)

I know I'm hoping that any dom bits there are will be done well though, a pet peeve of mine is writers who confuse dominance with abusiveness (probably not going to be a problem here) or who think that even with consent, domination automatically means humiliation and degradation.

• Love
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes