ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO KNOW WHEN THE FULL RELEASE ARE, I WILL QUOTE WHAT BRAINDROP TOLD ME.

"I do weekly updates for patrons (Last weeks was leaked), there was another release yesterday. I just recently changed my schedule but I release a full day on the first Thursday of every month so Day 4 in its entirety will be released on Dec 5th. Day 5 in its entirety will be released on Jan 2nd."

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
And I don't know if its considered a spoiler question or not... Just wondering any ideas how that basketball game itself gonna work ?

Will we have like multiple choices on what action to take during the game or will it be more like a mini game kind of set up

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
And I don't know if its considered a spoiler question or not... Just wondering any ideas how that basketball game itself gonna work ?

Will we have like multiple choices on what action to take during the game or will it be more like a mini game kind of set up
Well so far every time you do training you get a choice in it. So i assume you will have a choice to make if/when you eventually do play a basketball match.

Reactions: michael1984

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The explanation to that (to me at least) is the fact that choices also determine MC's mindset.
If you're willingly cheating on your GF, it obviously means that you don't care as much for her then if you were not
The trouble with that theory is that it doesn't seem to be changing his mindset much, pretty much everything else is exactly the same including the majority of what he thinks about her.

Just finished the game and I really love it! Especially love all the girls (including the nurse!)

Though I wish their were more kinks like MC being rough, maledom, BDSM...etc. besides vanilla (which I have nothing against and really enjoy it!)

Also wish their are more options on how the MC would react besides being a good guy romantic (which I have nothing against also), like being a prick or acting like a dom.
I'm thinking he probably isn't going to stop being a nice guy, but for rough sex and maledom Bailey said she likes it rough and Jamie seems to be submissive.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
WOW!! WVM in My Opinion Is A "Homerun"!! I LOVE It!!
So Many SEXY Beautiful women/girls!! Shauna Is GORGEOUS!!
I am starting to think that Stacy is MC's sister; but what if Harper Is His Mom? then that would make Natalie his sister...
Guess WE will find out at Dinner.
(part of me Hopes NOT; as would Love to see Harper Naked. She is SO SEXY!!)

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
WOW!! WVM in My Opinion Is A "Homerun"!! I LOVE It!!
So Many SEXY Beautiful women/girls!! Shauna Is GORGEOUS!!
I am starting to think that Stacy is MC's sister; but what if Harper Is His Mom? then that would make Natalie his sister...
Guess WE will find out at Dinner.
(part of me Hopes NOT; as would Love to see Harper Naked. She is SO SEXY!!)
Doubt that about Harper being MC's mom. Reason MC's Adoptive mom stayed in contact with his biological mom, thus Harper would've know that from the start. Since MC also had those dreams of his mom, he wouldve recognized Harper if she was his mother. Stacy however have a resemblance to his dream of his "sister", if he has a sister since there was no info about such until said dream walking. Would also explain why Stacy couldnt get in touch with her mom, since her mom prob know who he is and what person he is. Although that is just something minor, but to continue with the Stacy being the sister, there is a problem with that. How Stacy described her mom, I doubt she would keep it a secret that MC is her brother. And with the image i have of the MC, think of the game Become a RockStar's MC's face and hairstyle but just more "bulky" of that of a buffed tall basketball player. Which make it hard to imagine her being his sister since they have no resemblance at all, other than his dream "image" of her. The image i have of her mom is more like a ginger Veronica or Harper, but with a more strict appearance and dont take shit from people look.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
I just have one thing i disagree with the game though. Natalie. WHY, WHY WOULD YOU CHANGE HER LOOK?! I got so confused at the end of the day when Natalie popped up. I confused her with liz. They look so alike now, only thing that differentiate them are the hair color and the breasts.

• Angry
Reactions: Nyx. and Sativa-29

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
[The reason is the MC knows he's short on time. If you had sex with Rachael and accepted all her offers you still have two threesomes on the table for the day.
*MC finally makes it to the gym for practice*

Harp : "Alright, everyone's here! MC! Lead the team through some laps before we run drills! Let's say 50 or so, you guys need your cardio!"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I'll check out some of these out. Milfy City however is not my type. My fav type is more like Become a Rockstar then any other. I prefer games where i can choose my relationship path which allows me to replay it over again to go a different path. I tried WVM out for 2 reasons, one i was bored and want something to do. (trash 1st gen i5 650, HD5770 GPU. so yeah no high end gaming and im unemployed so low end f2p gaming for me where most you need vpn and 500mb p/m to use free vpn not gonna work) Two i have a friend who i highly recommended Katawa Shoujo to, who ask if i can find more good storyline AVN (adult VN). And yes Katawa Shoujo is a must. Sadly you have to either torrent it or pay to download it for their website.
Um what the hell are you talking about having to torrent or pay for Katawa Shoujo? it's on this site for god sake https://f95zone.to/threads/katawa-shoujo-four-leaf-studios.4276/ via the usual DL hosts sites not to mention it has a link to the official site of the game...where you can also download it free lol

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Um what the hell are you talking about having to torrent or pay for Katawa Shoujo? it's on this site for god sake https://f95zone.to/threads/katawa-shoujo-four-leaf-studios.4276/ via the usual DL hosts sites not to mention it has a link to the official site of the game...where you can also download it free lol
As you can see i joined this site early this year. Also i have katawa shoujo for a few years. And when i got it its was $5 or something. Well i was on f95 last year but never explored it. and only this year in Feb i joined and started downloading.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Hey Braindrop loving the game u making

quick question can u tell already how the basketball games gonna work ? like choices or mini game style

or is that still under wraps

Reactions: Braindrop
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes