TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Huh, no teasing and edging Jamie? I think that's the first time that the loyal route has had something that the cheating route didn't. I wonder why though? The other differences have all had at least some logic to them, but I can't see the angle on this one.
The explanation to that (to me at least) is the fact that choices also determine MC's mindset.
If you're willingly cheating on your GF, it obviously means that you don't care as much for her then if you were not

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
When is the next proper release? with a completed day? i played 4.3 but now it's 4.4 and i can probably wait if 4.5 or what ever it is, if it is coming next week or so.

Reactions: dunhill

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Just finished the game and I really love it! Especially love all the girls (including the nurse!)

Though I wish their were more kinks like MC being rough, maledom, BDSM...etc. besides vanilla (which I have nothing against and really enjoy it!)

Also wish their are more options on how the MC would react besides being a good guy romantic (which I have nothing against also), like being a prick or acting like a dom.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I find it kind of amusing that I'm Patroning this game, but still download here out of habit. :LOL:

Anyone else do this?
Sure. I support a lot of developers at a low level. So, a game often appears here before it's available to my account. Also, since checking out the new releases is one of the first things I do every morning, why not just download it while I'm doing that.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
WVM [Day 1-4 v0.4.4] [Braindrop] (979 Mb rar pc source)
300 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
The current build (Day1-4 v0.4.4) is incomplete and does not feature a mac version. But Win build is complete right ?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes