devolved

Aug 30, 2019
And yet, as I recollect, you are only forced to have sex with Jamie. I believe you can pick and choose with every single one of the others, even Shauna - she doesn't HAVE to become the MC's other girlfriend.

Jamie will always make the offer, regardless. It's up to the MC what he does with it though.

However, once you turn a girl down, you may not get another chance with her. So taking them on one at a time is probably out of the question for most of them.

Not a problem for me. I'm having the MC going after every girl that he can choose. I'll keep doing that until it bites me in the ass. Then I'll go back and change my selection and redo it. I have a save for every choice that even looks like it might cause trouble, plus more at strategic intervals. Like I said, no problem. :giggle:
I feel like i misse a choice combination somewhere then, but everything I did through 3 playthroughs, always go me locked into the gf forcing an open relationship on me. First time, I hooked up with best friend and she overheard the conversation. second time, i dismissed the best friend and she still put it on me. I wonder what I missed.

devolved

Aug 30, 2019
And on another note pretty curious about Victoria that female teacher she is very emotional when it came to her nephew is there perhaps more to that story will be curious to see whats behind all that. seemed way too emotional for just a simple thing.
I definitly got the feeling that was her son. Perhaps given to a sister because she had him at a bad time for her career.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I definitly got the feeling that was her son. Perhaps given to a sister because she had him at a bad time for her career.
Not the feeling I got.

She explained why she was sad. Some families are close, seeing her nephew upset because he didn't understand where his dad was would have got to her too.

People read too much into things.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
You all get something wrong, the nephew just wants to find friends but has no idea how to do that and Charles is completely overwhelmed with his private and business live. The nephew will become MCs manager at the end of his college days and when Braindrop starts WVM 2, they already are great friends. Or you know, assault, arson and such nasties.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
OK, but pretending the game is vanilla doesn't actually make it so. ;)

I know I'm hoping that any dom bits there are will be done well though, a pet peeve of mine is writers who confuse dominance with abusiveness (probably not going to be a problem here) or who think that even with consent, domination automatically means humiliation and degradation.
It's hardly pretend.

Nothing about the game has said anything but vanilla so far.

The second the kinks go extreme i'll move on but i've not seen a single thing yet.

Besides, i'm only skipping the dom stuff cos, like I said none of them have been sexually active long enough or have anywhere near enough experience to go that route. I can suspend disbelief so far but people barely out of their virginity suddenly taking on niche kinks, i'd find it easier to take if he started pissing liquid gold.

Thing is there are people asking for the humiliation and degredation. They want the MC to be a prick and treat the girls like shit.

I won't complain, had a few updates i've enjoyed, if it goes in directions I don't like i'll move on.

I'm not very good at making points without sounding bitchy but i'm not annoyed so i'm struggling a bit....

Easiest way to say it, and I am genuinely sorry if it sounds bitchy I don't mean it to be, is the idea of a guy that's been having sex for 3 days and has absolutely no knowledge or experience with that side of kinks suddenly going dom amuses me. I can't find it sexy because it's too far into the ridiculous side of things.

You can't please everyone though and I am a bit vanilla when it comes to what I like to see. I'll ride the train for as long as I can until it get to a track I don't like and then i'll hop off and skip on my way. If the dom stuff turns out to be a proper thing i'll bow out. Can get a bit annoying skipping a whole character espexially when i've liked her up until now.

Not a problem though, I had fun with what I saw so far.

Jul 22, 2017
I'm skipping over that stuff.

I can't comment without getting too personal and a bit too serious but i'm a sub, it took years to figure things out. My girls a dom, it took her years to figure that out.

MC has been having sex a few days, his girl even less. Going dom that quickly with no knowledge sounds so .... hilarious would be the only word I can use.

I'm not going to slam the game, I love it, i'm just gonna skip over those bits and pretend they aren't happening.
I don't think that your experience is everyones though. And being dom or being submissive doesn't have to be whips and chains and tying up...it can just be taking control of the situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Theoretically, there is quite a bit of girls we haven't really talked to yet, also the breeding milfs, who could introduce certain fetishes, in a light and playful way. All you need to do is trust Braindrop, he will manage.

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
It's hardly pretend.

Nothing about the game has said anything but vanilla so far.

The second the kinks go extreme i'll move on but i've not seen a single thing yet.

Besides, i'm only skipping the dom stuff cos, like I said none of them have been sexually active long enough or have anywhere near enough experience to go that route. I can suspend disbelief so far but people barely out of their virginity suddenly taking on niche kinks, i'd find it easier to take if he started pissing liquid gold.

Thing is there are people asking for the humiliation and degredation. They want the MC to be a prick and treat the girls like shit.

I won't complain, had a few updates i've enjoyed, if it goes in directions I don't like i'll move on.

I'm not very good at making points without sounding bitchy but i'm not annoyed so i'm struggling a bit....

Easiest way to say it, and I am genuinely sorry if it sounds bitchy I don't mean it to be, is the idea of a guy that's been having sex for 3 days and has absolutely no knowledge or experience with that side of kinks suddenly going dom amuses me. I can't find it sexy because it's too far into the ridiculous side of things.

You can't please everyone though and I am a bit vanilla when it comes to what I like to see. I'll ride the train for as long as I can until it get to a track I don't like and then i'll hop off and skip on my way. If the dom stuff turns out to be a proper thing i'll bow out. Can get a bit annoying skipping a whole character espexially when i've liked her up until now.

Not a problem though, I had fun with what I saw so far.
Who are you talking about? :unsure:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't think that your experience is everyones though. And being dom or being submissive doesn't have to be whips and chains and tying up...it can just be taking control of the situation.
I don't do whips and chains, didn't mention that. I also said i'm pretty vanilla. I'm not into the whole pain side of things just handing over control.

Nobody mentioned anything about whips and chains, i've got no idea where you got that from.

Who are you talking about? :unsure:
Jaime is the sub.

Jul 22, 2017
I don't do whips and chains, didn't mention that. I also said i'm pretty vanilla. I'm not into the whole pain side of things just handing over control.

Nobody mentioned anything about whips and chains, i've got no idea where you got that from.
I wasn't saying you were..I don't know you. I was trying to say there's different levels of what D/s is. It's 100% reasonable that people can fall into those roles quickly. It just doesn't have to be to an extreme.

With media today, people can be exposed to a lot of kinks and sexual concepts like D/s before they ever have sex. That's not at all unrealistic.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I feel like i misse a choice combination somewhere then, but everything I did through 3 playthroughs, always go me locked into the gf forcing an open relationship on me. First time, I hooked up with best friend and she overheard the conversation. second time, i dismissed the best friend and she still put it on me. I wonder what I missed.
You didn't miss anything, because, as I said, it is unavoidable no matter what choices you make. You can't control what Jamie does there.

But you completely control the MC in this matter. If you don't want a sexual relationship with one of the girls (other than Jamie) then don't have one.

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
Jaime is the sub.
Wait what? I read your argument again, but I still can't see why she should be the sub in this story. Or does she something in the day 4 update what makes you think she is the sub? (I haven't played it yet so "yes" or "no" is a valid spoilerfree answer imo :D)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wait what? I read your argument again, but I still can't see why she should be the sub in this story. Or does she something in the day 4 update what makes you think she is the sub? (I haven't played it yet so "yes" or "no" is a valid spoilerfree answer imo :D)
I didn't make her the sub, I was against it.

And yes.

Reactions: JayneDoe

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
I didn't make her the sub, I was against it.

And yes.
Yeah, this game will remain pretty vanilla. As I really am a pretty vanilla guy and only include things I have fun making. Definitely not into humiliation or anything degrading. I'm more of an empowering person. :)

On the whole dom/sub thing, I think it's being read into a little too much. And I also probably portrayed it a little too heavily in that scene with her and that's the most recent event so I understand the speculation but it was just meant to be a cheeky thing with a girl that's worked to her brink.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Yeah, this game will remain pretty vanilla. As I really am a pretty vanilla guy and only include things I have fun making. Definitely not into humiliation or anything degrading. I'm more of an empowering person. :)

On the whole dom/sub thing, I think it's being read into a little too much. And I also probably portrayed it a little too heavily in that scene with her and that's the most recent event so I understand the speculation but it was just meant to be a cheeky thing with a girl that's worked to her brink.
At least if the game remains vanilla, you won't have people freaking out due to the implementation of certain kinks that turn people off, so it's actually a safer bet for sure, especially if it coincides with the story you're trying to tell.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017

I agree we don't need extreme kinks in such a game like this.. vanilla is the way to go (y)

Xypher

May 1, 2017

Aww shame but nonetheless respect your creative decision the game being purely vanilla, which I still enjoy!

Also love the girls, including the nurse, we rarely get games with hot GILFs!

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
GREAT UPDATE! Everything was perfect until that wild pokemon MONSTER appeared....jeeze louise!

I have never seen true horror in a hentai game, until that nurse showed up---in all her saggy-wrinkly-nekkid-ass!

View attachment 468819
Then you didn't play many hentai games.And I am talking about real eastern hentai,not the attempts we have here.
Several people have posted about the plethora of characters in this game and how difficult it is to keep them all straight. Not to wish more work on our seemingly tireless developer, but it would be nice if there was an in-game app that would show a picture and a brief description of each character as he or she appears. No need to update the characters' infos as the game proceeds. Just a sentence would do and would help a lot.
I have already proposed something like pokedex to see an info for characters in the game.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes