Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
I'm enjoying this game so far, but I have one complaint...

Girlfriend's hair needs to move off of her boobs. I know that's probably a limitation of the modeling, but its getting annoying that the girlfriend of the MC has her tits hidden all of the time.
Actually, I think I have the same hair on my daz, and you can choose if you want it in front or behind, if it's the same.
I'm guessing it's a choice of the authors, I personnaly don't mind

Reactions: Doxxi

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
Actually, I think I have the same hair on my daz, and you can choose if you want it in front or behind, if it's the same.
I'm guessing it's a choice of the authors, I personnaly don't mind
i wish it could move in the pool, was the only real time it bothered me.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
IDK when you are in the gym and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so it makes me wonder if you actually have a pretty big amount of agency on this particular relationship outside of the pool scene.
she also says she's not sure she even cares. hell, when you first meet her, it's clear she's considering breaking things up with damien.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
she also says she's not sure she even cares. hell, when you first meet her, it's clear she's considering breaking things up with damien.
ya i just feel kinda bad since i feel like brain is giving us the option to save this relationship, which i will never do. it's just interesting i feel like you could get her to swing either on staying or leaving, i like it even if she is destined to leave.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
ya i just feel kinda bad since i feel like brain is giving us the option to save this relationship, which i will never do. it's just interesting i feel like you could get her to swing either on staying or leaving, i like it even if she is destined to leave.
even if you could-she'd only hate you.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Shauna is definitely bae, I'm still on Day 2 so I haven't met everyone yet, lol
If your at day 2 then you prob met Zoe and Bailey. Not to spoil anything there are a total of 3 short girls, like really short. Other than Shuana and Jamie some of my fav girls there are 2 that are my somewhat most fav but 1 of them have low contact atm so unable to fully state as one of my most fav. One of them being Bailey, the other not gonna name is a short girl like Bailey, cute and all not but atm she is semi most fav, but only due to the fact you have small amount of contact atm.

Somtaaw101

Jun 14, 2017
far as Damien is concerned... everything's off-screen so far if he was getting some action in the hotel room, or while he was supposed to be in the double date. Evidence does lean towards him being unfaithful again, since he was pretty hyped when talking to PC beforehand, but lack of any evidence otherwise could mean anything (maybe he's busy exploring Mackey's tonsils and he's closet gay/bi?)

I covered for Damien about what he did while picking us up, because (truthfully) while he spoke to OUR girls, we the players didn't actually see him talking to any other girls so we don't absolutely know he was cheating in the motel room he was "showering and catching a nap" in. Confronted him after speaking to Jasmine before the double date; then during the double I cover again and told her not to break up with him (which lead to still mentioning to do it IF she has proof he's leading her on...which I liked).

with the plot the way it is, Damien's the only other skilled player on the team, and everybody else has no skill or no interest, so keeping him at least loosely on 'our' side is probably the best long term even if it means missing out on one possible harem option.

On another note about the plot, I'm hoping for a minor change to day one, assuming we take Rachael's offer to become a breeding stud, and specifically ask for copies of the supposed contracts, waiving our need to pay child support's and what not. By adding that OPTION to ask for a copy of the contracts:
  1. it adds a potential spin later by one of the wannabe mothers or even Rachael herself (who is close friends with these girls) tearing it up and pretending there was no contract and causing legal shit for us players.
  2. the girlfriend/Shauna find the contracts later, although since I didn't see the GF being poly-friendly angle coming I can't quite see her being super-mad at us/player for doing exactly the same thing she's already okay with, and helping these career business ladies getting knocked up with our "good genes"

Sure either/both of those angles could still happen without us having a copy of the contracts, but having them gives us & the dev potential ways to either cause or resolve some situations in the future concerning that sub-plot.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
At first I was like "Wow, I would clearly take Shauna over Jaime" but for some reason her apparence grew on me.
I think it's the kind of apparence that most people don't really "like" at first, but end up liking.
Very true. Was the same as well. Jaimie's look made me a bit skeptical at first, mostly due to the model (which didnt bother me as much since it is a game and gaming models dont always come out 100% you wish but close) but also due to her facial expressions, but after a while her looks and expressions kinda stick to me.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
far as Damien is concerned... everything's off-screen so far if he was getting some action in the hotel room, or while he was supposed to be in the double date. Evidence does lean towards him being unfaithful again, since he was pretty hyped when talking to PC beforehand, but lack of any evidence otherwise could mean anything (maybe he's busy exploring Mackey's tonsils and he's closet gay/bi?)

I covered for Damien about what he did while picking us up, because (truthfully) while he spoke to OUR girls, we the players didn't actually see him talking to any other girls so we don't absolutely know he was cheating in the motel room he was "showering and catching a nap" in. Confronted him after speaking to Jasmine before the double date; then during the double I cover again and told her not to break up with him (which lead to still mentioning to do it IF she has proof he's leading her on...which I liked).

with the plot the way it is, Damien's the only other skilled player on the team, and everybody else has no skill or no interest, so keeping him at least loosely on 'our' side is probably the best long term even if it means missing out on one possible harem option.

On another note about the plot, I'm hoping for a minor change to day one, assuming we take Rachael's offer to become a breeding stud, and specifically ask for copies of the supposed contracts, waiving our need to pay child support's and what not. By adding that OPTION to ask for a copy of the contracts:
  1. it adds a potential spin later by one of the wannabe mothers or even Rachael herself (who is close friends with these girls) tearing it up and pretending there was no contract and causing legal shit for us players.
  2. the girlfriend/Shauna find the contracts later, although since I didn't see the GF being poly-friendly angle coming I can't quite see her being super-mad at us/player for doing exactly the same thing she's already okay with, and helping these career business ladies getting knocked up with our "good genes"

Sure either/both of those angles could still happen without us having a copy of the contracts, but having them gives us & the dev potential ways to either cause or resolve some situations in the future concerning that sub-plot.
I doubt there's any danger of anyone coming looking for child support Rachael herself points out that all her clients are rich women so why would they bother?

Reactions: michael1984
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes