armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Not to sound racist, but me being a south african and my Dad being old school and was more or less bit racist, with that in mind I would never go for well most ethnic group's women. You know being taught strict on who is plausible for dating and whos not. But major of the black women in the US, (most seen in movies and series) are beautiful beyond compare. And Braindrop definitely captured that in Jasmine. Thats why i decided to go the Jasmine path on my second save. And since hitting on Jasmine is just a huge compliment you give her its not considered inappropriate. Still no cheating from start, one thing i keep on doing even though its just a game (got my standards).
You can try some other beautiful black women.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-085-beta-lust-passion.5944/page-1007#post-2576775

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
Braindrop i have a suggestion. Might not be my place to do so since this suggestion is what i saw in another game, but do you think you can change the kissing?
i have a love-hate relationship with the kissing in this game, on the one hand it looks a little odd at times and is a bit jarring but on the other its hilarious to see some of the faces that get made when you are on skip mode.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
And Braindrop definitely captured that in Jasmine. Thats why i decided to go the Jasmine path on my second save. And since hitting on Jasmine is just a huge compliment you give her its not considered inappropriate. Still no cheating from start, one thing i keep on doing even though its just a game (got my standards).
i also love his design for keyana, i just still can't get over how legitimately good the design for every girl is in this, at least for my money there are for sure a couple that i don't care for preference wise, but even in there they all just look so good.

Reactions: armion82

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
i have a love-hate relationship with the kissing in this game, on the one hand it looks a little odd at times and is a bit jarring but on the other its hilarious to see some of the faces that get made when you are on skip mode.
I know right its weird but still good at the same time, as i said i have no problem but i think it would be extremely awesome to have like a half jaw view when they kiss. I know doing it like this saves a lot of time which i have total respect for, since its makes fans happy and excited to have it released sooner. Why i have no issues whether Braindrop does it or not. If I had a job i would defo Patreon games like this and Become a Rockstar.

While Become a Rockstar is one of my most fav (not just for the design or story but mainly since i love games that i can choose different paths the most), it places the character in a 1st person speech as every game but places the MC itself in a third person.

Then WVM (also one of my most fav. Great design and it gives me a semi path choosing, but mainly since its a whole different experiences than other games), places the MC in first person the whole time. And then there are games that places the MC in first person and a semi lower jaw 3rd person view.

WVM is slightly above BaRS (become a rockstar which takes about 2 mayhap 3 months to complete), mainly due to the fact Braindrop releases it faster. If it took longer than it would have been Equal in rating with BaRS and Waifu Academy (purely based on anime style design and story) And my respect for these games are extremely high. And i have tried a bunch others but non of them have even tipped the scale to compete with WVM BaRS and WA.

Reactions: eddiesays

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
He also said he didn't mean it to sound submiisive, he meant it as a woman that was tired from the days work.

Said we'd read too much into it.
Yes, I'm sure this is just her being tired from a days work... ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And while it's just dirty talk, I'd give an honourable mention to Alexis too:
Legally she wouldn't be able to do that, it would land her in so much shit.

Contracts are legal documents between her and the client containing personal information. She'd be breaking so many laws letting the MC see one of those nevermind have one.

The girls could sue her for everything she has including the underwear she's wearing.

I know the game requires suspensions of disbelief but straight up breaking the law in the dumbest way possible is a bit much from a supposedly intelligent woman.

It would make Rach look like a comeplete moron and shit at what she does.

He would have to change her entire character and remove the fixer part and just make her a dum blonde that got the job from her parents or some such nonsense.

It's the only way to make an intelligent fixer hand over confidential client documents to a sperm donor.
I think he means having it in writing that he is a sperm donor so he won't have one of them coming after him for child support when he's a big shot NBA player. My understanding is that normally sperm donors are only protected if they cum in a jar, fucking a baby directly into someone makes you a surrogate instead and I'm pretty sure surrogates have had women fleecing them for child support in the past.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
I know right its weird but still good at the same time, as i said i have no problem but i think it would be extremely awesome to have like a half jaw view when they kiss. I know doing it like this saves a lot of time which i have total respect for, since its makes fans happy and excited to have it released sooner. Why i have no issues whether Braindrop does it or not. If I had a job i would defo Patreon games like this and Become a Rockstar.
i love to become a rockstar, on that note i would also not be opposed to him giving us a general third person of the mc. i go back and forth between whether i prefer first person or thrid person games.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
Fair

Also, braindrop put this out earlier, i trust that we won't be disappointed by what he puts out, unless I don't get Emiko time then i will fight him.

Okay, going to go a bit deeper into the whole fetish/kink talk.

Vanilla was the wrong word, when I said that I meant vanilla compared to some of the corruption/humiliation/rape games. There are obviously already some kinks that fall out of the norm and there are going to be more. We're going to stray a good bit away from "Missionary sex for the sole purpose of recreation". (Though there will be a fair share of that as well :))

There are plenty of things planned and I hope to do a unique take on a lot of them. :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And while it's just dirty talk, I'd give an honourable mention to Alexis too:
You keep arguing but thats what Brain said, not me, i'm just repeating his words and i'm pretty damn sure the dev knows far more what's planned than you.

The thing is most kinks will be done in a light hearted way and not in absolutes. (for the most part anyway) Sure Jamie and Bailey might show a submissive side at times but that doesn't make them subs. One day Jamie might show off her submissive side and then the next day she's the one calling the shots. And one day you might throw Bailey around a little bit but she's likely to scratch back. ;) etc. etc.

There, devs own words ... no subs just a play on it.

I think he means having it in writing that he is a sperm donor so he won't have one of them coming after him for child support when he's a big shot NBA player. My understanding is that normally sperm donors are only protected if they cum in a jar, fucking a baby directly into someone makes you a surrogate instead and I'm pretty sure surrogates have had women fleecing them for child support in the past.
No, he wants copies of the contracts.

• Angry
Reactions: Bootstraps

Somtaaw101

Jun 14, 2017
This, thank you someone understands at least. Particularly since the MC is an up-and-coming bigshot NBA player that just graduating high school had all the colleges waiting to see where you went. Picking wvm has them offering 2 homes, a supercar, and "hey you dont even need to PRETEND you're actually attending class" the MC has to be ridiculously skilled and it's only a matter of time before he's pulling in millions per game let alone per year (possibly/probably much MUCH higher than the rich wives who are trying to get preggers and their husbands make).

Just because these women are wealthy NOW doesn't mean they will always remain so. Maybe their husbands have gambling addictions or invested in the wrong stocks and now they're penniless, with a kid, but they know the genetic father is a NBA superstar who can solve all their financial woes.

Since the MC insists to Charles that he IS going to attend class because he needs a fall-back plan, this shows that the MC should be intelligent enough to (optionally) ask for paperwork copies to (potentially) cover his ass as a sperm donor/surrogate later on when he makes it bigtime.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Since the MC insists to Charles that he IS going to attend class because he needs a fall-back plan, this shows that the MC should be intelligent enough to (optionally) ask for paperwork copies to (potentially) cover his ass as a sperm donor/surrogate later on when he makes it bigtime.
Except the only thing he would be legally entitled to is a copy of a contract between him and Rach saying he is a sperm donor which he didn't sign.

He has no legal right to contracts between the girls and Rach.

She certainly wouldn't give him any.

• Angry

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Fair

Also, braindrop put this out earlier, i trust that we won't be disappointed by what he puts out, unless I don't get Emiko time then i will fight him.
I totally agree. Already have more Bailey time well since the start MC had bailey time even though it was just flirting teasing and talking. But i agree its more Em time. Even Rainn of the Petite trio had more face time than Em. Now its time for more Em. I need my complete Petite Trio Platter.

• Love
Reactions: Doxxi

Somtaaw101

Jun 14, 2017
No, he wants copies of the contracts.
Rachael even states things herself... SHE knows the women from before, and they're not approaching her as a fixer they heard about, they had prior friendships. As the MC, we'd be relying on Rachael to stay honest about things, rather than "well my friend isn't rich anymore, and all it would take to help her get rich again, is tearing up this contract that he doesn't have a copy of, and it's an easy lawsuit."

Except the only thing he would be legally entitled to is a copy of a contract between him and Rach saying he is a sperm donor which he didn't sign.

He has no legal right to contracts between the girls and Rach.

She certainly wouldn't give him any.
And uhh.... that's my specific point boy. The player did nothing more than verbally agree to being a sperm donor, which means this could go HORRIBLY wrong for us later because we didn't sign anything. Even asking for a written agreement as a sperm donor, let alone the full contracts between Rachael and whoever he agrees to knock up which specifically states these women are giving up any action on the players part, and that simply revealing who you were is a breach of contract.

You clearly don't understand how badly this could go, if it weren't "just a game" when you're relying on someone who had prior relationships acting as a pimp (she's literally sending you girls specifically for you to fuck and breed) and all of them are prior friends of hers, she even states that friendship outright. And we're supposed to simply 'trust' that should something happen, Rachael won't casually tear up the contract and pretend one never existed.... why exactly?

Edit: Also, multi-party contracts are a thing, and the "contract" would actually be between the woman and the player, not with Rachael. Rachael is nothing more than a fixer... a MIDDLE MAN, she has exactly zero place in any contract. She arranges the introductions, after that she has no part in what happens. So you are wrong in that any contracts are between these bored, wealthy women who want to get pregnant and Rachael, all the contracts would be between them and the Player.

The best you can argue, is that Rachael would also be in the contract specifically as the fixer, as she is taking 80% of the profit for being the one arranging everything. This means the primary signatory is the woman trying to get knocked up, signing away her right to reveal who the donor is and releasing them from financial support... Rachael is signing as she's taking the money for handling the travel and accomodation arrangements, and the PLAYER is required to sign in basically reverse stating HE can't reveal who he's banging and acknowledging that your parental financial support requirement is being waived as the donor.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So you are wrong in that any contracts are between these bored, wealthy women who want to get pregnant and Rachael, all the contracts would be between them and the Player.
Nope, the contracts are between the women and Rach to find a donor and cover both of their bases.

The MC is just that, a donor, it could be anybody. He is just sperm.

The same reason that all contracts for actual sperm donors are between the women and the sperm bank, the guy has no say in anything.

• Angry

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
You clearly don't understand how badly this could go, if it weren't "just a game" when you're relying on someone who had prior relationships acting as a pimp (she's literally sending you girls specifically for you to fuck and breed) and all of them are prior friends of hers, she even states that friendship outright. And we're supposed to simply 'trust' that should something happen, Rachael won't casually tear up the contract and pretend one never existed.... why exactly?
Exactly the reason when Rachel asked that i was like "No, no ,no just fucking NO!". If MC signed a contract it might've been a different story but just agreeing, well thats just a big NO in my eyes. My mom did a verbal contract with some of her family members when they lived with us, and they just easily stabbed her in the back by saying that never happened when she wanted to sell. She basically had to pay them to move. Never trust verbal contracts and always make sure to go through a written contract atleast 3 times minimum before making the decision to sign.:cautious:

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
How do we know that Rach hasn't got a stable of men she calls on for these women?

She doesn't strike me as being new to the job. :unsure:
She might have, but remember Azel talking extremely highly about MC, and another fact is that MC is the number 1 recruited basketball player. Plus the fact that according to as you prob guessed, all the girls (Rachel included) well not all of them, think MC is a hot stud. Thus her decision was based on all that when she offered the contract deal. Fixers in this sense look for if i must use breeding terms, a Prized Thoroughbred.

Reactions: michael1984

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She might have, but remember Azel talking extremely highly about MC, and another fact is that MC is the number 1 recruited basketball player. Plus the fact that according to as you prob guessed, all the girls (Rachel included) well not all of them, think MC is a hot stud. Thus her decision was based on all that when she offered the contract deal. Fixers in this sense look for if i must use breeding terms, a Prized Thoroughbred.
Fixers also have multiple options and her only obligation is to protect the people that come to her for help and herself.

MC is a tool, nothing more. Although guys are usually asked to sign a document stating they give up all parental rights to any child born through their sperm.

Also considering he could be injured and have no career, he could just as easily blackmail them.

There are many reasons why donors are kept apart, even when done like this the donor never gets the womans contact details nor copies of their contracts.

• Angry

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Honestly, if it bothers so much people and brain don't have any plan for the contract thing to be a twist, he could in the next update just add at the scene with Rachel add just a little bit of dialogues or a fadeout saying they filled a written contract :unsure:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes